Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Lysia's plot center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counting
  +1
View Results

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:40 am
Hello!
I am still getting a feeling for one of my Soq's personality but I know at the moment that he is sort of a gruff type who really doesn't pay attention to what he says and how he says it. I thought perhaps he could meet your lovely girl Briallan who is so genteel and perhaps hurt her feelings a few times. Cruel sounding, I know, but it would be like he would find himself suprised to have upset her and become stubbornly apologetic. I am probably not making much sense but I figured it was worth a shot. XD It would teach him some manners for sure.

Meet Roman! (His cert should be along soon enough.)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:46 am
XBlind-DarknessX
Hello!
I am still getting a feeling for one of my Soq's personality but I know at the moment that he is sort of a gruff type who really doesn't pay attention to what he says and how he says it. I thought perhaps he could meet your lovely girl Briallan who is so genteel and perhaps hurt her feelings a few times. Cruel sounding, I know, but it would be like he would find himself suprised to have upset her and become stubbornly apologetic. I am probably not making much sense but I figured it was worth a shot. XD It would teach him some manners for sure.

Meet Roman! (His cert should be along soon enough.)
that sounds like a good plan I know we luve you briallan bwahahaha >.> i'm not against letting my toons get the ups and downs of life as we all know stuff happens for better or worse. it's how we deal with them that molds us into who we are >.> or in the soq's case who they are lawl lemme now what you'd like to start on that one  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:50 am
Yay! This will help me get a feel for him a little more. She is such a cutie that I feel bad with him being a jerk and all haha. It isn't that he will be overtly cruel to her, just kind of insensitive when speaking to her. I am sure by the end of the rp he will have figured out something very important about females and I hope she will have a new friend. ^^ I will get started on a response and ping you the link. biggrin Thank you!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:55 am
XBlind-DarknessX
Yay! This will help me get a feel for him a little more. She is such a cutie that I feel bad with him being a jerk and all haha. It isn't that he will be overtly cruel to her, just kind of insensitive when speaking to her. I am sure by the end of the rp he will have figured out something very important about females and I hope she will have a new friend. ^^ I will get started on a response and ping you the link. biggrin Thank you!
np ^w^  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:54 am
lysia_nyteblade
Sweet! Some nibbles lawl,

ok so some one's currently working on her crush rp atm but the riend one sounds like they'd get aong well enough and could be really good frined *nod nod* so how about we do that?

Also for mera's damsel in distress. I think your imp would do nicely it'd be fun to see how she reacts to a gentleman sort of stud since she really looks up to her father who's very much the same about being a gentleman.

Sounds great! ^^

Is there any chance you could start up the mera rp, because then I know where Alex needs to head towards but I wouldn't mind setting up the friendship rp if you want. biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:55 am
HyperCandy Loli
lysia_nyteblade
Sweet! Some nibbles lawl,

ok so some one's currently working on her crush rp atm but the riend one sounds like they'd get aong well enough and could be really good frined *nod nod* so how about we do that?

Also for mera's damsel in distress. I think your imp would do nicely it'd be fun to see how she reacts to a gentleman sort of stud since she really looks up to her father who's very much the same about being a gentleman.

Sounds great! ^^

Is there any chance you could start up the mera rp, because then I know where Alex needs to head towards but I wouldn't mind setting up the friendship rp if you want. biggrin
sure np ^w^ i'll send u a pm with the link to the mera rp when it's set up  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Sawaki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:01 am
When your basket becomes a foal, I'd very much like them to meet a family member. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:11 am
Sawaki
When your basket becomes a foal, I'd very much like them to meet a family member. :3
waha!!!! she's a foal now yay!!!! so ping me about this and we can set something up maybe all three babbies can meet the family member? that is if the other two owners are available and interested  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:10 am
xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:08 am
*wiggles around after adding a plot for sho*  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:51 am
For Briallan's "Coming Out of The Woodworks" plot, I can offer up Calixte - she and her friend Kenton, and his son, Trovin, are very nearly on their way to beginning a Cerynei Herd that will allow anyone with a hint of visible cerynei blood to join. She could learn some things from them possibly, or just see what they're like.

Anyway, Cali always loves running into other soq ^_^ She's a teacher-type - caring, compassionate, but sort of quiet about it. She also has a tendency to compare things to her ancient homeland (Greece)... She's rather formal and stiff at first, but loosens up eventually.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:40 am
It'd like to offer Auri up for Briallan. Auri is currently out and about looking for his sibling [seperated as baskets]. I would love for him to run into her while looking.

Both of them are silent singers, and I'd love for them to help each other learn to sing. But eventually, he would have to move on in his quest to find his sibling.

However, if things go well between them, there could be a love spark that would bring him back to her and an eventual life-mating. But I'd want to see how well the interact with the initial rp before deciding on that.

Please feel free to PM me or post here for your thoughts on this. Thank you.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:07 pm
Mahogany Sunset
For Briallan's "Coming Out of The Woodworks" plot, I can offer up Calixte - she and her friend Kenton, and his son, Trovin, are very nearly on their way to beginning a Cerynei Herd that will allow anyone with a hint of visible cerynei blood to join. She could learn some things from them possibly, or just see what they're like.

Anyway, Cali always loves running into other soq ^_^ She's a teacher-type - caring, compassionate, but sort of quiet about it. She also has a tendency to compare things to her ancient homeland (Greece)... She's rather formal and stiff at first, but loosens up eventually.

sure sounds like it'd be fun ^-^ though I dare say she'd want to stay with her mother's herd *nod nod* learning about her father's kind is more what I had in mind. slide me a pm with the link if you don't mind starting it ^_^ if not i can start it it just may take me a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:09 pm
ninja  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:17 am
Hello! I was wondering if you would be interested in maybe tossing Tian at Jacqueline for some foal rp? I don't have any particular plots in mind for her yet.... >....<
Here is her personality. ;]

Jacqueline is very fun and crazy. She is always the life of the party... As long as the party includes a party of two or three. She has anxiety attacks when she is stuck in large groups and meeting new soquili. However, after she gets to know a soquili she is like a rocket, always wanting to go out looking for adventure and wanting to party. :]  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff