Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply Modifoxes
Injury/drama Confirmation Thread [OPEN, lookit me!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inara4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:32 pm
Username: Inara4
Foxes Involved: Demetrius
What is it that needs confirming? dual personality (nice and more aggressive side)
Link to the RP(s) this would be occurring in (if it already exists:
Reasons for this drama: the more aggressive side came about as a defensive mechanism in order for him to survive in a harsh environment.

Denied (psychological issues are best avoided)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:14 pm
Username: Yushika
Foxes Involved: Amy and Karoko
What is it that needs confirming? Demating.
Link to the RP(s) this would be occurring in: None
Reasons for this drama: There was an issue among the owner of Karoko and I and it was resolved into complete separation of one another.

Foxes Involved: Tenma and Champagne
What is it that needs confirming? Demating
Link to the RP(s) this would be occurring in (if it already exists: None
Reasons for this drama: There was an issue among the owner of Champagne and I and it was resolved into complete separation of one another.

You can PM me about this.

Confirmed by default (blacklisting of other owner)  

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

wasluxy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:21 pm
Yushika
Foxes Involved: Amy and Karoko
What is it that needs confirming? Demating.
Link to the RP(s) this would be occurring in: None
Reasons for this drama: There was an issue among the owner of Karoko and I and it was resolved into complete separation of one another.

Foxes Involved: Tenma and Champagne
What is it that needs confirming? Demating
Link to the RP(s) this would be occurring in (if it already exists: None
Reasons for this drama: There was an issue among the owner of Champagne and I and it was resolved into complete separation of one another.

You can PM me about this.

I just want to say the issue has NOTHING to do with these foxes and should not be taken out on the mates. Our issue should be worked out instead of being taken into the roleplay.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:33 am
Username: Katsura Zanshin
Foxes Involved: Tinkerbell
What is it that needs confirming? She doesn't talk, she just tinkles at people.
Link to the RP(s) this would be occurring in (if it already exists): Mostly in-thread
Reasons for this drama: Cosplay-ness

Confirmed  

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Inara4

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:31 pm
Username: Inara4
Foxes Involved: Kimihiro
What is it that needs confirming? blindness
Reasons for this drama: she was born blind, mother had a high fever while she was pregnant.

Confirmed  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:33 pm
Username: You know me. Malik
Foxes Involved: Bakura and Rina
What is it that needs confirming? Collection. [See below]
Link to the RP(s) this would be occurring in (if it already exists: NA
Reasons for this drama: Bakura has gotten it into his head that since he successfully bred with one Elder already, that he should expand. Rina is the elder he has his eyes on now, and he is set on a fling with her next.

Denied. The Doom Tree would explode, is more than enough reason before even considering what kind of Tribe conflicts this could cause. (Besides the only daeva whore in this shop is Shi, we don't need an actual daeva trying for the job)

Sorry to ruin this formalish thread... but this. |D
Iluall. ♥

Malikztiah Ankhwave
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:57 pm
Username:Renogoran
Foxes Involved: Jun Tsubomi
What is it that needs confirming?Breaking up lifemating
Link to the RP(s) this would be occurring in (if it already exists:n/a
Reasons for this drama: Owner of Jun has been away for far too long, character wise Tsubomi is suffering from lonelyness and has lost all respect/love she had for Her mate.Id rather get this over with now and start fresh with her.

Confirmed on 19 July '13  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:00 pm
(( Reposting this because I actually have my second fox now XD))

Username: II Necromantic II
Foxes Involved: Nimue, Astaroth
What is it that needs confirming? They just hate each other's guts. The situation is basically that in trying to do the right thing and end all the stealing and fighting Astaroth used to do, Nimue kinda betrayed him. As in, she told on him to a group of foxes that actually could stop him. So now he's angry at her. Like really angry. So much that they actually got into a real mean fight, causing some scars along the side of Nimue's jaw and neck and Astaroth's eye (pictured in cert).
Link to the RP(s) this would be occurring in (if it already exists): Savage Angels [Solo RP]
Reasons for this drama: Backstory purposes. There's not going to be anything too violent rp-wise, just some insults and the occasional fight, nothing resulting in serious injuries that need to be reported here. ^^"

Confirmed~  

II Necromantic II

Wheezing Werewolf

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:18 pm
Username: Izumi Tenshi
Foxes Involved: Ellica and Kai
What is it that needs confirming? No longer life mates
Reasons for this drama: Inara will no longer be coming to modifox

Username: Izumi Tenshi
Foxes Involved: Illaria and Lance
What is it that needs confirming? No longer life mates
Reasons for this drama: Same as above

Confirmed on 19 July '13  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:18 pm
Username: jinxgirl5
Foxes Involved: Aracelis and Odi
What is it that needs confirming? Breaking up a lifemating
Link to the RP(s) this would be occurring in (if it already exists): N/A
Reasons for this drama: Ebil has been gone for over a year. Not just "not around", but hasn't even logged on Gaia. And he did this once before already. Ara was willing to forgive the first time, but this time she and I aren't going to tolerate the second vanishment.

Confirmed on 19 July '13  

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:57 am
"I, X Moon Fighter X, agree to break all life-mated pairs with Yushika. If any questions that concern me arise, please contact me via PM or Skype."

Please PM me with any questions. I will answer with a simple response. I can explain in a neutral fashion. Thank you.

Foxes Involved: Prelude and Cloud Chaser
What is it that needs confirming? Life mating breaking.
Link to the RP(s) this would be occurring in (if it already exists: N/A = Any future RPs.
Reasons for this drama: A change in approach of couples and views from both owners.

Foxes Involved: Kithara and Gwyneth
Link to the RP(s) this would be occurring in (if it already exists: N/A = Any future RPs.
Reasons for this drama: A change in approach of couples and views from both owners.

Foxes Involved: Fakir and Aero

Foxes Involved: Haru and Ceridwen

Foxes Involved: Desmon and Izanami

Foxes Involved: Nana and Yugure

Foxes Involved: Jack and Sayre

Foxes Involved: Phanes and Azazel

Foxes Involved: Lace and Gimpi

Thank you in advance sweeties. Sorry.

Changed minds--no longer happening  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:04 am
Username:Renogoran
Foxes Involved: Shuuha hiyoko
What is it that needs confirming? de-mating
Reasons for this drama: inara left and i dont feel comfortable self rping them, or rping them with someone else. so instead of making one of my favorite foxes sit there not being rp'd i'd like to break them

Confirmed on 19 July '13  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:35 pm
Foxes Involved: Desmon and Izanami
Reasons for this drama: Moon and I agree these two no longer are working.

Foxes Involved: Nana and Yugure
Reasons for this drama: A couple who are no longer working.

Foxes Involved: Jack and Sayre
Reasons for this drama: No longer working.

Confirmed on 19 July '13  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:19 pm
Username: jinxgirl5
Foxes Involved: Ratana
What is it that needs confirming? Ice powers
Link to the RP(s) this would be occurring in (if it already exists: N/A
Reasons for this drama: She's not an actual cosplay so I figure this goes here. I want to give her ice powers. She's anti-social and lives in cold areas, and being labeled as "Some say the world will end in ice", having ice powers just seemed appropriate for her. For backstory reasons we're going to say she got the powers because of where and when she was born, so it's non-genetic and won't be passed down to any offspring. I'm thinking her powers won't be anything major. She pretty much has a constitution where she has to be cold to survive, kinda like Mr. Freeze. Her powers basically make her into a self-freezer; the most she can project is a layer of frost that forms around anywhere she steps or touches, and that's just because she radiates cold like we radiate heat. It can't hurt anyone, no more than touching a chunk of ice would hurt. She can't make ice, just keep herself cold.

Confirmed~  

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:04 am
Username: XMoonFighterX
Foxes Involved: Prelude and Cloud Chaser

Foxes Involved: Kithara and Gwyneth

Foxes Involved: Fakir and Aero

Foxes Involved: Haru and Ceridwen

Foxes Involved: Phanes and Aza'zel

Foxes Involved: Lace and Gimpi

Yush and I have come to the agreement that we should demate all couples, if any further information is need please PM either Yush or myself.  
Modifoxes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff