Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Morning Reflections (Hina'ea and Aolani) [[ FIN ]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:03 pm
Frowning slightly, Hina'ea thought over the question and tried to recall what had happened in the winters he had experience in these lands. " Yes some times if it is not cold enough to snow then it rains. Or some times if it is two cold and it rains then it forms falling ice called Hail... I think."

Moving forward to Aolani's side Hina'ea gently nudged her back away from the edge of the river. " Be careful lovely. The ice looks hard but it its not frozen enough if you step on it wrong or for to long you'll fall through it. It wouldn't be two bad but if you slip while you fall through the ice you could be harmed."

Smiling lightly, the stallion moved away before pausing to fix his hair. Slowly methodically he straightened and tugged each bit of hair back into its proper place, his soft blue eyes gleaming with an odd happiness as he worked on his hair. It was his greatest joy, the perfection and good looks of his mane and tail. Once he was again happy with his hair he glance around. " Perhaps we should find some where else to speak if you are ready to move on? I find my self hungered, I know of apple tree thats still bearing a few of its fruits."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:45 am
At the mention of fruit - especially apples - Aolani's stomach rumbled as if signaling its agreement with Hina'ea's idea. The mare was still a little shaken from Hina'ea's attentive nudge away from the edge of the river. Could she already be smitten with the stallion? Sidestepping a little Aolani though about her situation: Hina'ea was attentive, smart and attractive enough - even if he seemed to have a small problem with his ego. But Aolani believed that all Soquili had a small problem when it came to their looks and making sure that they appeared well groomed.

"There's still fruit growing on the trees? At this time of year?"

The mare was certainly puzzled about this. All the trees she had seen were barren - stripped already of their load. Most fruit, she had been told, was harvested in the fall. She'd actually seen villagers in the Kawani Village picking the crops just days earlier.

"I'm ready to leave now Hina'ea," pricking her ears forward she gestured for Hina'ea to lead the way for she would gladly follow.

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:18 pm
" Yes, this is a lone tree its seed carried across the lands by the winds till it found itself a place to grow. And this tree unlike the ones the two leggers grow does not have red or green apples." Nodding slightly, Hina'ea turned away and headed in the opposite direction from which the had come. He moved in a slow graceful sort of step. His pace slow and unworried as he led them along a path down away from the lands of the Kawani village.

"We will have to go a bit off the beaten path to reach the trees. It is why it has not been picked barren yet"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:09 pm
Aolani's interest about this lone tree was piqued. It didn't grow red or green apples so the mare had to be curious about this new color of apple. Finding her footing along the path she trailed thoughtfully behind Hina'ea. This was turning out to be quite the morning. To think that she had woken up this morning alone and was now trailing after a stallion who was taking her to a secluded area for apparently a meal of apples. It made Aolani's mind spin.

As they walked along the path Aolani let the sounds of a fall morning wash over her. The day was starting to warm up a little but there was still the hint that something was coming. Was Hina'ea's weather forecasting accurate?

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:27 pm
Stopping almost randomly, Hina'ea frowned slightly before glancing around then nodding lightly to himself. " We must got off the path now to reach the tree. Give me a moment." Stretching and with bit go wigging the stallion reached for his tail lifting the end he began the ackward task of wrapping this overly long tail around the cuff at its base. " Don't want it to get tangled" He murmured lightly as he tucked the end into the cuff to hold his hair up and in place. Making sure his tail hair was secure, Hina'ea nodded slightly again to himself.

" Shall we continue on? Its not much further from here" Hina'ea said smiling lightly as he tilted his head towards the woods to indicate the direction they would be heading. " Its Just in there a ways. There was once a path here to the tree but now its gone away. Becoming to over grown. "

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:24 am
Aolani watched Hina'ea with a puzzled look before she realized what the stallion was trying to do. How odd the scene appeared to the mare and she tried to stifle the laughter that was bubbling up from within. The task off holding the laughter at bay was getting harder with each passing second and as soon as Hina'ea had managed to complete what he was doing was when it burst out from her. No matter how hard she tried to stop Aolani simply could not. Her sides ached as she gingerly stepped up to the stallion before trying to calm herself. Nudging his flank Aolani moved to Hina'ea's hindquarters.

"Do you trust me?"

Without waiting for an answer Aolani gently pulled on the part of the tail that was stuffed into the cuff. When it came free the mare sighed before unwinding a little of Hina'ea's work before gently moving a few errant hairs back into place. She was no professional at looking good but stuffing everything into a small space had to be bad. Gripping the cuff with her teeth Aolani slid the cuff down a fraction so it seemed to trap everything. The result was that Hina'ea's tail looked like it folded in on itself.

Moving back to admire her work Aolani was suddenly very nervous. Had she gone too far in trying to lend a hoof in this manner? She scanned Hina'ea's form before giving a nervous flick of her own tail.

"Hina'ea. Forgive me. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have laughed at you," her voice hitched suddenly as she tried to keep her composure. Realizing what else she had done had the mare blushing embarrassingly. Why had she done it?

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:44 pm
Hina'ea blinked for a moment before a deep blush spread over his face. He realized how idiotic he must look, crazy stallion trying to wrap his tail up he must be quite a sight. Ears twitching Hina'ea listened to the laughter peeling from Aolani. It was nice sound, normally he wasn't on his best behavior so he tended to hear more mares yelling at him then anything else.

" Trust? I believe I can trust you." Watching Aolani for a moment the stallion shook his head. " I never once thought to do anything like that. It looks far better and it will probably contain my hair better." Hina'ea smiled lightly as he listened to the mare apologize, it was nice to hear though he didn't think really needed. " Its alright Aolani, I'll be the first to admit I'm a bit .....stuck up about my looks. But this task, the whole look of my tail afterwards... I know I must look rather silly, I've gotten use to the idea. And well its nice to hear your laughter, its not often I get to hear such a sound from a mare."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:56 pm
The blush that had left Aolani returned briefly before she smiled softly at the pseudo-compliment that Hina'ea appreciated her laughter. The genuine statement was that he had appreciated her help bolstered the mare's confidence at this meeting and she moved forward so that she was once again standing by Hina'ea's side. The idea that she had been thinking about was proven correct but Aolani found that a little charming. Gently and with some care she moved a few errant strands of Hina'ea's mane into place before stepping away. It was as much as she dared to do at the moment.

"I am glad that you trust me. It just seemed like it would be easier like that and take less hassle after to free it from the cuff," here Aolani paused again. She wondered at Hina'ea's last statement. "You haven't heard mares laugh much. Why is that?"

Gently shouldering past the stallion Aolani glanced down the path that he'd indicated they take for the apples. She was still hungry. "How much farther Hina'ea?"

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:44 pm
Hina'ea cleared his throat gently, glancing away for a moment as the thought. Staring off into the distance he frowned. the corners of his mouth curling down slightly." Most mares think I've got to much ego. In all truth I probably due, but you've get to see my beauty beast its a wee bit to early for it to have awoken completely. Most mare tend to end up yelling at me or arguing with me by the end of the conversation. Or laughing sometimes but its not the same kind of laugh."

Glancing back, Hina'ea eye the path trying to think of how far away the tree was. While he did in fact visit the tree on a semi usual bases, he had never once though to pay attention to how long he traveled along the barely visible path to reach it." I'm not sure to be very truthful. I know its not very far but I never really pay attention to how long it takes me to get there. We go down this path for a bit then turn off to the left down a smaller path and then at the end of that path is the tree."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:49 pm
Aolani listened politely as Hina'ea explained how other mares had reacted to his 'ego' in times gone by. Her ears twitched slightly as the stallion finsihed before she flicked her tail softly in his direction. From what she had observed so far Hina'ea may have a problem but it was part of his charm.

Blinking in the direction that Hina'ea stared in Aolani could barely make out the path that they were to take to reach this tree that would provide breakfast of a sort.

"I guess it's okay if you don't pay attention to how long it takes to get somewhere. Most times I find that if I am traveling I tend to not keep track of time either. Unless you are with someone time sort of passes you by. Am I right?"

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:51 pm
Hina'ea nodded slightly, as he glanced back at Aolani. " Wouldn't really know that either. Your the first I have traveled with. Most mares do no stand me because of my " ego" Issues and I do not like most stallions. They tend to think I am am to girly. I do no like to be teased. So I often find myself travelling all alone, though I don't mind very much it gives me more time to think"

Slowing down a bit, Hina'ea paused for a moment so he could walk beside Aolani. The path was not very large so ever so often he found himself brushing up against the mare. Smiling over at the mare Hina'ea tilted his head over slightly as they walked nudging her gently. " But I find that I rather like travelling with some one now. Ah up ahead is where we turn"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:18 pm
Aolani gave Hina'ea a long side look as he spoke about other mares not being able to tolerate him and being teased by other stallions. It seemed like no one took the time to simply try and understand him. She found him to be quite pleasant.

"I'm sorry that you've had to travel alone so many times before. I mostly traveled alone as well. Although for large distances I always looked for a large group and stuck to the extreme outside. Mostly it was for possible safety that I did this but I never interacted with anyone."

As they walked down the path the mare mused silently. Often her thoughts were interrupted as accidental contact against Hina'ea caused her current train of thought to short-circuit. There definitely was chemistry involved somehow and Aolani, innocent as she was, didn't quite understand the mechanics behind the possible ramifications. As Hina'ea nudged her side her thoughts flew back to the moment and she smiled.

"I am glad that you find traveling with someone a pleasant experience. I am also glad that you like traveling with me."

She rather liked the feeling that Hina'ea was comfortable enough to travel with her. Peering down the length of remaining pathway before the turn Aolani once again felt that her thoughts were barreling away at supersonic speed. What was it about Hina'ea that made her feel so warm and safe?

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:40 pm
Humming as the moved toward the end of the first path way, the stallion constantly found himself glancing over to the mare at this side. Such a lovely being, his new companion is. He wondered if this was those... love feelings others talked about. Something about this mare just made him want to behave as best as he could so she would not shun him like many others.

As they reached the end of the path the stallion turned himself toward the left before pausing. " Aolani I... I like you...alot"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:06 pm
"I like you ... a lot."

Aolani's gaze snapped to meet Hina'ea's just after he spoke those words. She was rooted to the spot by that simple revelation. Her limbs wouldn't respond nor could she drop her head to hide the telltale signs of maidenly shyness that seemed to come over her expression. A few moments passed as the mare tried to get her body to move and eventually she was rewarded for her effort.

Pawing at the ground with her left hoof Aolani gently traced a design of unknown origin in the soil before nickering softly. Her voice finally found itself as she spoke.

"Hina'ea ... I don't know what to say," here she paused before gazing straight into Hina'ea's eyes, "would it help if I told you that I feel the same way?"

There ... it was said. She'd blurted out an honest answer and if Hina'ea liked her as much as he implied he did Aolani believed that there wouldn't be any problems.

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:49 pm
" It helps alot and feels very good. In fact it feels great, bettter than anything else I've felt before." Smiling Hina'ea turned to nudge Aolani once again. He had been frightened there for a moment when she had confessed not knowing what to say. He had wondered if his blurting out of his new feelings would ruin what have been a great friend ship but now it seemed it would be much more, and that was even better.

" I must confess though I am new at this too. I have never felt such a way for another. I mean I had heard other talk about it, but just so much more to actually feel it. I am glad I feel this for you, I'm even happier that you feel it in return. It is... .what do they call it......love at first meeting?"

Giving the mare a doofy smile, Hina'ea stepped forward to Aolani nuzzling her gently. " I like that too, I see why others to it do so much."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff