Submit

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:16 pm
Perhaps if Boi-Tatá had learned any social skills as a foal he'd have felt sorry for the mare, or he might have even apologized. However, that was not the case. He had never learned to share, to play nice, or even learn the words 'I'm Sorry' and he was not likely to learn any time soon.

"Well, she's not here now." He had lowered his voice down a tad. "I don't know why this mare would be coming here anyway." He grumbled. Then, without really meaning to or knowing why, he asked "What does she look like? Who is she?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:19 pm
"Ah... she's darkly colored," Lian frowned as she thought back to the vision. Then she cringed. she really didn't want to remember what had happened to the poor thing. Or what will happen to her. "I don't know why she'll come here, only that she will and something will attack her."  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:23 pm
Bo frowned once more. The only dark colored mare that he had ever seen was his own mother, and she had abandoned him years ago. Though the Lian's next words did bother him quite a bit.

"How do you know that she'll be attacked? I don't see how anyone could possibly know that unless they'd staged it themselves?" The stallion was becoming angry once more. He enjoyed the quiet of the swamp, the peace that it brought him. Bo didn't want some random mare bringing trouble into his swamp.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:25 pm
"I know because I've Seen it," Lian sighed. "I realize this may be difficult to believe, but I can see snippets of the future. Things that have not yet passed, and are not set in stone. And I Saw the mare being attacked."  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:30 pm
Well, that explained everything, he thought. Of course no sane person would wander into his swamp, nor would they stay or talk to him about some random mare who was to be attacked.

"Yes, yes." He smiled humorously at the mare. "I totally understand." He lied to her. "I suppose she's to be attacked somewhere near here then? And if you're so certain this is to happen, when does it happen?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:32 pm
"I... don't know," she admitted, reluctantly. "I don't know when it'll happen. but... but it'll be in a dark area, with tall, leafless trees." She closed her eyes, trying to picture the scene. "By a sink hole, I think..."  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:35 pm
The stallion laughed to himself at the mare's own words. She really must be crazy. If she could actually tell him when the fight took place, he might believe her, but having no set time made her story full of too many holes.

"Well then, what kind of seer are you if you can't even pin point the time. You must have been dreaming." He scoffed at her. Though there seemed to be something nagging him about that sink hole...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:38 pm
She scowled at him, not appreciating being doubted. "I'm still learning how to interpret my visions, thank you very much! There's no one out there that can teach this sort of thing. At least, no one that I've found. I know that it will happen... and at night, I think. It was dark."  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:40 pm
"There's a Sink Hole near my cave. If I lead you to it then will you leave me alone?" He asked the mare. Their conversation was beginning to give him a headache and he wasn't liking the nagging feeling that he had in his stomach. Maybe Nefarious could help him think of some way to get rid of this mare.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:43 pm
"Yes, please," Lian agreed quickly. Realistically, she realized she would probably need his help again, but he hadn't specified how long he wanted her to leave him alone. Besides, if she could at least find the location of the attack, then maybe she could start planning on how best to stop it.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:45 pm
He nodded to Lian, beckoning for her to follow him and then moved on silently, not looking to see if she had or not. It didn't take him long to reach his cave, the dark, damp place where he lived. Not too far from the opening of the cave was the sinkhole that the mare had mentioned. Bo had become particularly fond of this hole, it served as a defense to keep trespassers out and had done it's job on the rare occasion.

"Here it is." He told the mare, hoping that this was her sinkhole and that she would leave soon.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:49 pm
Lian struggled through the swamp and promised herself a long soak in a hot spring once the mare was safe and sound away from her attacker. When they finally arrived at their destination, she looked around carefully. It looked a bit different from her vision, but that could have just been because it was a different time of day.

"I... I think this is it, thank you."

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:51 pm
Bo wasn't exactly sure what he had expected the mare to do when she reached this point. Mostly he had just been hoping that she would leave him be, however, it seemed that was not going to be the case.

"Are you good now? Obviously there's no mares here and you must have dreamed it. You ought to go home now." He told her. She wasn't one of his games or his toys and he was becoming increasingly annoyed by her presence.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:52 pm
"She may not be here yet, but she will be," Lian insisted, no doubt in her mind about this. "I have to be here to stop the attack from happening. But thank you for your help. I understand if you don't wish to help."  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:56 pm
The stallion grumbled to himself once more. It seemed that this mare was not going to be leaving any time soon. Perhaps there was some way to speed up the process? There had to be something that he could do to get her to leave as soon as possible.

"What did the attackers look like?" He asked her. Perhaps if he could narrow down the situation he could somehow prove to her that she had merely dreamed up the attack and should simply go home.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff