Reply ~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~
--Ars Falcis-- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mari Star 146

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:04 pm
The man stood up straight infront of her. "Yes. A new life, a new name. No recollection of the past and no need to remember."

Mercina squinted her eyes. "Enough. I know. I've come seeking the wearabouts of the last archanic battle artifact. Not why I can't remember anything."

The man's eyes widened a bit. "Why have you come seeking the location of an item you should not even know exists?"

"I read. Isn't that my job as Grand Scribe? Read any books I find and write as many books I can?"

"You should not have been able to find the book containing that information! How long have you used the name Mercina?!"

"Near 700 years."

The man was taken aback a bit and then squinted his eyes at her. "Why have you lived in this life so long?"

Mercina grinned. "Should I not live this long? Don't most cast the spell around 200 or 400?"

The man then glared. "How'd you find out?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:09 pm
Alanna was confused by the way the man acted. She expected him to know more, but it seems Mercina out did him in the facts. Could they call a bluff? Mercina wouldn't have been here if Alanna hadn't told her that the item still existed. They only needed the password from these witch's.  

Curelara

Mari Star 146

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:27 pm
Mercina walked up and hit her hands on the table. "I want the password to find the item that solely belongs to me. My soul, my past life was part of ths coven!"

"How do you figure that it's your right?!"

"I'm the 13th member of this coven! I know the secret our land holds and what has been going on! I figured most of it out 400 years ago!"

"Almost, but not all!"

"I will figure out how to release my soul! I will no longer be tied to the mortal world and under the rules you all set for me those centuries past!"

"The Grand Scribe is an important factor to our society!"

"Then another can be born!"

"They'll find out that you know soon enough."

"And that day I'll be ready for them." Mercina glared. "Password. You know it's my right."

The man just looked at the other four who were seated at the table. One nodded towards him and she decided to speak up. "Tell her. I can understand what she means. What we did to her made us all suffer in our lives from the nine-fold law and you know it..." The man then looked back at Mercina. "They won't understand and they'll kill you and make you go to your new body. You know that? Whatever it takes for information to continue reaching Thoth."

"Yes. I need the weapon so I can be ready for that day."

The man just looked down and considered everything. He still didn't say what the password was.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:36 pm
Alanna looked from face-to-face stopping at the first mans. Apparently this has turned out to be more then just a simple trade, and she started to worry. A bitter chill swept over the island. Hopefully this conversation would not turn for the worse before.  

Curelara

Mari Star 146

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:51 pm
The man looked up. His dark red eyes peered into her gray ones. "When you were Ariaza, your hair was black, but you had those gray eyes."

Mercina just stood up straight and took her hands off the table. Her eyes softened and she had a bit of a frown.

"Spread your right wing."

Mercina's eyes widened for a second, but eventually did as she was told. Her right wing spread out and within the indigo feathers were some white ones. The white feathers formed a cresant moon. The one that would be seen during waxing.

"There's the password... 'Maiden'... The moon your wing has always possessed."

Mercina then folded her wing back up and bowed. "Merry meet, merry part, merry meet again." She then turned towards Alanna and walked towards her.

"So mote it be." Was all that was heard from the man as he sat back down at the table. His dark red eyes looking at her with sadness.

"Come, Alanna. Lead me where I need to go next, if you may." Was all the witch said as she walked back towards the boat.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:55 pm
She turned to follow Mercina glancing back at Witch. Then hurried ahead and into the boat sailing off towards the opposite end. She was silent until the island was out of view. "Ironic... " she mumbled softly.  

Curelara

Mari Star 146

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:01 pm
They were all on the boat and Mercina had heard her mumble. "What was ironic about it?" Her voice was somewhat quiet. A give-away that she was somewhat upset.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:04 pm
"What the password was.. But, now you'll have all the peices to your puzzle?" She shifted around to give her a smile turning back around to check the motor.  

Curelara

Mari Star 146

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:13 pm
"Now I need to find my way back to the volcano where the weapon is located. So... I'm close to finishing the puzzle. Not all the pieces, but close." Mercina looked down at her hands. She was still in the robes. A long time since she wore them. She always wears black, but never her robes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:27 pm
The boat stopped at the opposite dock and they all got out onto solid ground. "Well, which volcano would that be? I can take you there in a jiff." She raised her hand into the air, waiting for the word to flick her wrist and send them off.  

Curelara

Mari Star 146

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:36 pm
Mercina looked at her and then looked down the path. "I can go to the volcano on my own. I'm not exactly sure where it is anyways. Thank you for your assistance. Come by my shop in a week. I'll have the Javalin there for you when I come back. Take care." She started walking in the direction she first came. "Come on, Kuromaru." The wolf followed and they both eventually found their way out of Ars Falcis.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:53 pm
Near the bridge, an old friend approached the gates. "Alanna?" the dragonewt called into the darkness.  

Skyeheart

Curelara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:52 am
The silence was broken from a small clicking sound. Alanna appeared walking towards her old freind. "Skye? "  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:20 am
"Ah, Miss Alanna. There you are. Still holding that smile that never fades I see." smile  

Skyeheart

Curelara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:49 am
She chuckled lightly. "Not even in this darkness. What brings you here? It's been quite awhile."  
~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff