Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Hot Springs ][ Public Oasis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Just War

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:19 am
Bob glanced upward at the kage as her last statement allowing a deep sigh to echo outward, "I think I'll pass, I'm always loose" He stated phlegmatically as he didn't even make eye contact with the leaf chuunin. He turned towards the gate and disappeared with a shunshin off to wait for his kage at the gates to his village.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:12 pm
Suimenka no Kisoku (Breathing underwater Technique)
Rank biggrin
Description: The art of breathing underwater using chakra to remove oxygen from water has been a long handed down secret of the Mist. The length of time and the depth that the diver can go under depends on the ability of the user. This technique typically activates whenever the shinobi breathes in water and requires no handseals.
Hot springs! Rikuto raced over the cold stone and leapt into the heated water, his body completely naked. He came in with a splash and surfaced with a smile Perfect place to learn how to breathe underwater. he ducked back under the water, his eyes wide open as he stared around. The stones were oddly shaped and he dived down deeper, pushing through the heat to sit at the bottom of the spring. He held his nose, keeping his breath in until it came time. Rikuto signed a few times but…nothing happened and he was starting to run out of air. He pushed back up to the surface, taking in a deep breath and going back down. He grabbed some of the rocks and grooves at the bottom, his slender fingers digging deep into the cracks. He stayed that way for a moment then let go, signing once more and sucking in some water. To his surprise, he found that air was going to his lungs and it made him smile as he did a small circle, chuckling intently before kicking up and floating just under the surface This is wicked fun! Wicked!!

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Velvet Overkill

Wheezing Sophomore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

In the center of the oasis a pale figure in a pink,floural patterned kimono sat at the edge of water. A young goddess sat cross-legged, lathering a fine scented soap in his hands. Next to him a shiny tiara glinted and reflected off of the still water. After the scented soap turned from a perfect white to a weak lavender, Vanity began applying it to his open areas. "I rather deserve this...wouldnt you say?" He sighed. The boys voice was as soft and flawless as his skin. After applying the last bit of the moisture to his chest Vanity slid down into the warm water, letting the kimono slide right off of his body and into the springs. Underneath it wore nothing else, but remembered to add his tiara neatly to his bleached hair before sinking shoulder leangth into the springs.

█►OOC:
█►Chakra Reserves: 200/200
█►Jutsu Used:
█►Total Jutsu Cost:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:27 pm
User Image

She lightly walked along the surface of the water, eyes transparent and yet headstrong on the object that had caught her eye. The walking on water technique, something traditional and yet useful in situations such as these. Vayne's billowing cloud hair would seem to laminate behind her, an eyebrow raised as her rapier would aim for her brother's throat, pausing him mid-swim else he wished to devote his life to speaking with pencil and paper. Her eyes were downcast to him, and as he looked up he'd take into view the feathered cravat that remained in a fluffed layering about her neck line and covering what would expose her chest, the simplistic lace shorts that prevented anyone from really determining her gender. It was quite clear she found being completely exposed... belittling to herself. Chin raised she would speak darkly, " Hath you lost your tag? Clearly I hath naught granted you such ..." Lowering to meet his gaze her finger would jerk his chin up, fingers grasping him mercilessly as her furrowed brows made it clear she was angered with him. " And to whom's bed were you eluding to? " She'd whisper to him, fingers brushing his lips as she pushed herself back upright, " Speak with thane's silver lips.....i'll grant ye my audience before thou's debt is due in full" Her sword would not falter, neither the venomous glare cast to him as she would remain with her lips pressed firm in a sign of content. Their resemblance to ne another seemed near impeccable to disregard the fact that they were birth right twins.

Azorii

Partying Cat

Velvet Overkill

Wheezing Sophomore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Vanity made perfectly still. Sister or not, Vayne was very dangerous. He wou;d fight the urge to bring his lips to hers once she was close enough. However, any sudden movements could prove to be fatal so instead he only smiled at her. "Oh...have we been listening to the random gossip of the lowely street urchins again,sister?" Vanity asked slyly. He flipped a few bleached bangs from his left eye so to take in her full image unpreturbed. Goodness, she was beautiful. "I am very pleased to inform you I have not layed with anyone.....of late." Vanity would relax himself, hoping his sister would take his very 'noble' word for it. The whole situation reminded him when Victoria had set fire to his old room after she heard he hade made bed with Leeya the night before. Luckily, he was out with Andrew at the time....if memory recalled. "Now...Put that nasty instrument away and join me for a soak. It will be just like when we were children...remember?" Vanity would inch closer to her in the water and take the liberty of undoing the first lace of her boot.

█►OOC:
█►Jutsu Used:
█►Total Jutsu Cost:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image

" Swine less need speak what is already in stone of your character...Vanity" She was unphased by his words, he was disappointing her and how she did not enjoy being disappointed. Even as he attempted to deliberate with her his innocence, her gaze of ice did not seem to come undone. Vayne knew her brother, she knew him better than he allowed himself to believe she could have. It was nearly her own fault to entrusting him to understand commitment, but lessons could be taught to anyone. Now if only he'd open his ears to listen, that was where her issue began to brew. Such disloyalty he'd shown her, and yet she could not bring herself to harm him to the point of jeopardizing his life. Morbidly she would look to him, rapier's place being led stray from his throat and lingering on the center of his chest as he began to pull away that the strings that kept her long shoes sturdy. He was only provoking things, injuring her in the weakness that already had been reserved for him alone. How she found no use in being restricted in what she had brought to claim. Finally she would express some form of pleasure, lightning would strike within her crystal optics as her swords would suddenly fling past his face, littering his cheek with a fine shower of untamed silver threads. " Luster is not nasty...She is what will defend thou and thee...." He'd hear the quickness in which her blade was sheathed, it's metallic resonance seeming to create ripples on water's surface. Her leg was lose and soon her shoes would be lost in the drifting warmed waters about them. " To not accuse ye would bring me much misfortune...." Her right foot would release the chakra in timed breaths, lowering her to him in a graceful plunge as her hand would catch his wrist, " Oh? How delicious such days had been in our splendid youth...." Kindly she spoke to him, but her actions meant otherwise. Forcing him against the granite of a small stone that lingered in the midst of the springs, she would keep his wrist above him with a single hand, " Speak another lie.....Taunt me, I must enjoin this act..." Her gaze kept with his, hair making a trailing along the water's surface as her eyes kept a dull lackluster on the situation .

Azorii

Partying Cat

Velvet Overkill

Wheezing Sophomore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Vanity squeeled when in a blink of an eye strands of his perfectly groomed hair collected in the water. "Sister,please! Y-you are behaving savagely!" He said, a hint of panic finally showing. Vanity didnt even noticed that Vayne was applying force until his back met with the cold surface of the granite. His tiara drooped just slightly over his left eye. Vanity poked his lips and tried to come off as innocent as ever have in his life. "Oh, but sister! You know I would never lie to you~" he said in almost a moan. With his free hand Vanity would feel his sister. She would probably suspect him of simply far less 'innocent' then what he attended. In the middle of this place, completely naked, Vanity did not have many tools at his disposal so he would simply barrow one from his sister. "Besides, sister...those days arent quite over." Vanity added bringing his face closer to his. Only inches seperated their lips before Vanity jerked his free hand upward, ripping through the back of her attire with a 'barrowed' kunai. He didnt much like being the only one uncovered.

█►OOC:
█►Jutsu Used:
█►Total Jutsu Cost:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image

The flustered voice of uncertainly he would dispel would bring the corners of her lips to uplift. This what she wanted, whether he spoke truth or fault, hearing this alone was coaxing her pride at ease. Even though she loved him, dehumanizing him was something she couldn't dismiss in her short list of things she beloved out of life. Yet it was ruined with his next line, a quirky look of equal confusion and skepticism was present. Did he just...moan? Her lips would purse, resisting temptation was not her best suite but she would be resilient for this once. Still, her gaze must soften. She could not look to him with such determent as she had. Then his hand would transverse upon her, gaze being led down to it before returning sharply back upon him. The pink veil to her face not allowing her strength to derail, " Oh? Then I suggest you stop living in the.......GAH!" The kunai would quicken like wax upon her treasured fabrics, unveiling her raw. Immediately her arms would come to cover her chest, pushing back as she submerged herself neck down into the waters. " You witch! How dare you ******** unclothe me? Hath I given you permission?! Do you take me for some clown to dance as you gain?" She looked to him with a serious expression, the one now in panic her own as she would feel the water for her blade. Damn it had drifted a bit, and she felt much to ashamed to show the world the truth in her clothing. Alas, the accursed female body. She would muddle in her own depression suddenly, murmuring to herself how she would destroy every ounce of perfume she found in his room.

Azorii

Partying Cat

Velvet Overkill

Wheezing Sophomore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Vanity took a moment to adjust his taira, ignoring her raging. He would then face her with a coy smile. Her method of straight forward intimidation had fallen to his cunning many times in the past and is likely to fail even more in the future."Oh, there you go again....trying to hide the one thing mother ever gave you." Vanity chimmed. He could never understand why Vayne went to such measures to hide her body, he could kill for a frame as lovely as hers. Beneath the cover of the warm waters he would undo her crossed arms and press his bare body against hers "Let us not bicker, sister. We are far to emaculant for such things, it is beneath us. Let us enjoy the time we have together....no?" Vanity finally brought his lips to hers in light but risky kiss.

█►OOC:
█►Jutsu Used:
█►Total Jutsu Cost:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image

She'd roll her eyes on the comment of there mother. Holding herself tighter as she would only feel discouraged at the very statement. Compare her to that thing? The mongrel, she'd drill him into hell if she had one chance to gain her blade. Still she would childishly simmer in her rage, cheeks filled with air as she looked away from him. That trademark scowl never ceasing to make her rage known. Yet his touch would bring her to quicken her gaze to meet her his own, sharp eyes no different then the angry jaws of a great white shark. Ravenous, ready for a frenzy and yet she allowed such actions to be permissible. He could do this to her, she could not say no to him. It was something she was incapable of doing. She felt as though they were one whenever they touched liked this. Vayne would take this as an invitation for an apology, although she found it hard to reclaim her dignity in the ridicule of her true form. Whatever, she was only with the more questionable of the two after all. People fell into a stupor when they witnessed him and it was even more a disaster when others presumed her a lesbian when they took intimate company before others. Preoccupied with coaxing her pride she'd be unaware of the kiss until it landed, They'd be kissing alright, but her hands would to his throat, grip tightening as he would be forced to rely on her own breath for air. Oh no, she couldn't end this argument with him winning. That just wasn't right.

Azorii

Partying Cat

Velvet Overkill

Wheezing Sophomore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Erotic asphyxiation. One of the first tricks Vanity had learned in his explorations. Still her soft hands delivering such a tighting grip would prove to be just the thing to 'uplift' him. Vanity would only hold the kiss, giving in to exactly what she wanted. There was no harm in letting her think she won this time. The steam rising from the waters would finally vail the two right before Vanity manueverd into her.

Time Skip~
(Shield ya'll nasty eyes!)

Vanity pulled his shirt over his head and neatly patted out the wrinkles before turnig to Vayne. "My...what an athelete you are, sister." He said while running skinny fingers through his hair and then placing his trademark tiara on top.

█►OOC:
█►Jutsu Used:
█►Total Jutsu Cost:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image

It didn't surprise her as things would reach their highest altitude with him given her recent shower of affection with him. Hands never wavering it's hold even as the steam would rise, silks strands spinning in galloping spoils as things would begin to become sensational.

[ time skip instated ]

She'd had finished the knot in her boot, her rear dependent on his own for support. A gloved hand would toss her hair from her face with a pleasant expression, " Then I suppose I should be complimenting your gymnastics? Hmm?" Standing upright she'd look to him with a calm expression, clearly all her rage had been tamed. How tactical of him. " Listen, things were too smooth...I'm guess it was the water..so..i'll rate your performance as...moderate.." Her eyes would cut to look to him from the corner of her eyes, hand withdrawing her rapier from it's wound in the ground before making her way for the door, " Come along second rate lover...We've got a Kage to meet after all" Nonchalantly she'd run her fingers threw her hair before resting a hand on her waist about the hilt of Luster, lingering in the doorway.

Azorii

Partying Cat

Velvet Overkill

Wheezing Sophomore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Vanity chuckled. Moderate? Second rate, even? "I will take your moans and pleasure riving as a testament to my 'second rated-ness'." Vanity tossed a bang from his eyes. "And yes, let us begone. Lets see what this bland country has to offer us as far as a leader." Vanity said, taking his leave.

█►OOC:
█►Jutsu Used:
█►Total Jutsu Cost:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:04 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Izaya entered, patrolled, and left...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 265/265

Missions:
Crouching Pervert, Hidden Camera: 8/8 ~ Complete ~
Patrol the village! The Hot Spring is safe... I hope you all burn!

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games