Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply Closed Threads
[PRP] You know you love my attitude (Cicely/Tsuna) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:31 pm
"Oh think so highly of your self do you. Hmph you should get your head out of the clouds and think realistically why would i even dare go after you" Tsuna rolled his eyes ignoring the part about his mouth. Of course he didnt have much of one on him, he had spend most of his kit life hoping he would be a phim. This vixen though seemed to scream to his daeva side. He didnt think it had ever reared its head this much.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:39 pm
"Yes, I do think oh so highly of myself," Cicely said, grinning. "Maybe you wouldn't go after me, to each their own, but you'd be a fool not to admire my looks. Then again," she added thoughtfully. She didn't continue, leaving him to fill in the blanks.  

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:46 pm
Tsuna finally burst out laughing and began shaking his head. "You definitely one interesting vixen." he stated. "You would probably get along well with my sister. are all vixens like you?" Tsuna asked. After all the only people he had been around was Morin, his older sister and his father. The only one not sarcastic was his uncle Kito and he was shy as all get out.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:05 pm
A small smile crossed Cicely's face. She liked this Daeva's attitude, strange as it was. She would still have plenty of opportunities for her extreme sarcasm, but at this moment she would speak a civily.

"I only really know my twin sister. She's my complete opposite." Cicely snorted, but her voice was affection when she talked about her sister. "She's so timid and meek. I had to chase all the bullies away from her."

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:33 pm
"I see. My whole family other than my mother who was a phim is as sarcastic and sadistic as you can get. Well I suppose there is my uncle Kito, who isnt really related to me, that sounds a bit like your sister. he jumps at his own shadow if its scary enough" Tsuna shook his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:43 pm
Cicely shrugged. "Cece isn't scared, she's just super clumsy and a bit of an airhead. There isn't a mean bone in her body." Her laugh was almost a cackle. "Me, well you already know." Cicely's grin wasn't exactly sweet.  

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:34 pm
Tsuna sighed gave a straight dry look "Yes I know quite well. Well I suppose its true what they say about siblings. Either they are quite similar or they are completely opposite" Tsuna pointed out thinking about his own situation and then frowned. What was the likelihood of finding some one with a sarcastic wit to match his sister and was also a twin herself. He doubted the chances werent that great.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:42 pm
Cicely snorted, though whether in agreement or otherwise it would have been difficult to tell. "So what now, Unicorn? You gonna just stand there like a lump all day or are you gonna do something worth remembering." Translation: I'm bored, entertain me.  

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:15 pm
"hmph be careful what you wish for. If you piss me off too much, well I would say your well with in the range for me to fly off with you and deposit you on some remote island" Tsuna pointed out knowing the area quite well. "Or maybe just drop you" he stated licking his paw.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:21 pm
Cicely snorted. "Modieties, I would be such a pathetic fox if I couldn't dodge you. My sister's the clumsy one, not me. Way we figure it, I got all the grace and she got all the good temperment."

Cicely grinned, the tips of her sharp teeth showing. "Big boy like you, even if you are fast I doubt you could do more than brush the tips of my fur. And bat wings are so much easier to trash than birds." In a nutshell she was reversing his threat: You try to fly with me, I try to ground you.

"You're stronger than me, I'll give you that without even trying. But all the strength in the world is useless against speed you can't touch."

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:51 pm
"Haha before you go trashing another foxes traits I suggest you do a bit of research to not sound so ignorant... bat wings ahaha thats a good one. if daeva wings where so fragile the slightest breeze would be grounding us. No your animal comparison is wrong Daeva wings are more like dragon wings. They are way more tougher than the simple bat wings. Plus you cant escape if I burn the forest down." Tsuna pointed out. "But I see your one of those types that afraid of heights. what a disappointment"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:05 pm
"Oh ho, who thinks they're so big and ready to talk with the grown-ups," Cicely said, smirking. "If the slightest winds would ground you then no creatures with wings would survive. Since bats are still doing just fine don't assume I mean weaker than a blade of grass. And do your own research. No where does it mention dragon wings are invincible. As a matter of fact, I believe it's supposed to be their weakest point."

Cicely gestured at the wing's on the male's back. "I'm not saying the skin isn't tough, I'm saying it's vulnerable. A puncture in one of those would throw you off. And I'm more than able to provide a big puncture.

Also," she continued, rolling her eyes, "don't assume I fear heights. I said if you tried to fly off with me I'd rip your wings. I'm not some damsel that meekly submits to handling."

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:19 pm
Tsuna shook his head his phim side suddenly crashing back over him. It was partially why he got away again from all the taunting and bickering his sister insulted him with. He suddenly shifted his shoulders and called back the fire from his front knee joints and ankles before stretching his wings out once more. "I could debate to you against the weak parts of tribe guardians for the rest of the day but I refuse to cater to your boredom and loneliness." Tsuna was going a bit far stretched on this assumption but he had figured she might be lonely if separated from a such close companion as a twin sister.
Come to think of it she mentioned her sister quite a lot. "and why should I defend my self against a fox with such a huge sister compl..." Tsuna stopped and suddenly raised his head sniffing the air. There was suddenly a unnatural calm over the forest and there was a burnt smell in the air. Way to strong for it to be a daeva. He turned back towards the vixen. He could leave her to her own devices and see if she made it out alive but then again.... "how would you feel if I did that fox handling right about now?" Tsuna asked. His not so slippery way of asking if she wanted help.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:33 pm
Cicely's fur was puffed out, disrupting the pattern. Now she looked less like a red starry sky and more like she had bathed in blood. Her lip had curled up in a silent but defensive snarl. She might have been a little over two feet shorter than the male, but those teeth were no joke.

"What is this? Why is there a fire? There are no storms, it's autumn, and the mast is not thick enough to nurse a spark to life." Her stormy eyes, the only identical feature she and her twin truly shared in color, were suspcious. "How could this have happened, except by a Daeva?"

Cicely's posture was terrified, her voice furious. It was more than just the fire that had stirred her ire.

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:38 pm
"Hey hey calm down. There is another explanation that doesn't involve me. Humans love camping out here in the wilderness. One of the stupid moronic imbeciles probably threw one of their strange smelling sticks into the bushes or their fires they like making got out of control. On second thought I should go find them and eat them. This was my forest... mine. It was the first thing I didn't have to share with that damned awful sister of mine and its on fire... fire." Tsuna growled the fire he had previously put out raging back to life. Even in the back of his head he was still conscious about the flames scorching the earth. He looked back towards the vixen however and noticed her posture screamed terror. It also screamed some thing else but the misplaced aggregation towards him he quickly brushed off.  
Closed Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff