Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Totoma's Cafe |Food and Drink| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:19 am
In the bright daylight, little Number Nine
Dressed to kill, much like me
Takes a look at the free world behind the gate
Of a castle and escapes.

User ImageUser Image User Image
User Image
*~* Amara Virtanen *~*
*~* Little Number Nine *~*
*~* Genjutsu *~*
*~* Genin of Kirigakure *~*

"Right. And combat would be all that you care about?" Amara couldn't help but smile a little beneath her mask. She turned and looked to Hazukan. "Where did you want to go anyway? Did you have somewhere else in mind Hazukan?" She turned and began heading off out of the little cafe. She stopped at the door and decided to wait for him.

Eleven little littermates
Annihilate.
Only Number Nine's not in sight...
Hiding, for the moonlight eats the day
Kisses burn the paperthin wings away

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:21 am
Hazukan turning his head to the heavens as if having a conversation with some unseen force 'There's just no pleasing this one huh?' Then with a exasperated sigh Hazukan turned and lead her out of the cafe and towards the training grounds  

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:29 am
In the bright daylight, little Number Nine
Dressed to kill, much like me
Takes a look at the free world behind the gate
Of a castle and escapes.

User ImageUser Image User Image
User Image
*~* Amara Virtanen *~*
*~* Little Number Nine *~*
*~* Genjutsu *~*
*~* Genin of Kirigakure *~*

She turned and followed him out to the training grounds.

Eleven little littermates
Annihilate.
Only Number Nine's not in sight...
Hiding, for the moonlight eats the day
Kisses burn the paperthin wings away

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:56 am
'Anon' arrived at the bar as the caravan's just finished loading the giant jugs of water, and gave instructions to head for the gates. He hopped on the very front wagon, and composed a note to be left with the gate guards once they had left.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image
Vosa "Breath" Sihvat
"Don't think. Breathe."

Breath ran himself to the cafe. He hadn't eaten in two days. "Two large bowls of spicy ramen, an order of dumplings, and some tea, please." When the food arrived, he paced his eating, not wanting to seem rude. But he ate very hurriedly, nonetheless. He ate as fast as common courtesy would permit.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:50 pm
Vosa "Breath" Sihvat
"Don't think. Breathe."

When he was finally satisfied, Breath paid with what little money he had, and left.

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:36 pm
Anon entered the cafe and paid for a large meal with a big jug of water. After devouring the entire meal and drinking the large jug of water, he asked the owner where the bathroom was, and once directed entered it, shutting and locking the door behind him. After he had relieved himself, he gave a small smile and withdrew a vial from a pocket, carefully pouring it into the top basin of the tank, then hiding the vial once more. It would eventually re-circulate into the Kurigakure water supply. He exited, then thanked the owner and left to find the place he'd been at before.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:59 am
"Hm, the cafe... I could use some ramen." Akio mumbled to his growling stomach, the noises attracting the attention of some passers by, something that was seriously effecting his ability to sniff out spies and enemy combatants. Akio caved in to his stomachs demands and grabbed a cup of ramen. I can look and eat, nothing wrong with multitasking. Akio thought as he grabbed the hot cup of ramen and began to eat away, scanning the crowd as he ate. Once he was finished with his ramen, and his searching, Akio left for other areas.

[exit]  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:35 pm
xxxxZayr the Iron Monk xxxx

User Image
[Rank B: Investigate a Felony]
Arrival was likely a surprise to everyone present, as the monk... Well, he'd made it all too well known that a home cooked meal was always preferred over ordering out, despite the time it would save him. This time though, he wasn't present for food, he was present for investigation. Murder had been performed behind the back of the particular restaurant. They'd managed to cover it up mighty fine, but in the end, there had been no turn ups or apprehensions.

[1/7]

Taking aside the waitress, a young lady working for a change, he pat her hand reassuringly. Not everyone was trained as a shinobi, and even a stabbing was quite jarring to an every day person.
"So the fellow was drinking here the night before? Vulgar fellow, I imagine. Noticed he had himself a headband and a couple of bald patches on his scalp."

[2/7]

Information revealed that the hulking and bled mass out back had been a male, in his mid forties. Oni blood kin, explaining the spots on the man's head. The motive was quite obvious in this case, but there wasn't much to really think over on that bit. They'd gone to the efforts to remove the horns from the scene, after all.

[3/7]

Motive revealed, the monk was hammering thoughts again and again about who could profit from Oni horns? The monk had heard well of a traveling black-smith in the town. It wasn't anything spectacular, but with a portable forge and all that he did with it... Well, he'd be certainly strong enough to go and send the Oni hurtling to the earth.

[4/7]

Upon looking over the scene, and obtaining some more testimony about the previous night, there were some pretty important facts relayed. There had been noises in back, thought to be simply some passing thunderheads. In fact though, it appeared to have been weapons meeting. A dark chip of what seemed to be iron was lying upon the ground. This could be damning evidence.

[5/7]

Primarily, the monk was to investigate the area for more evidence, but whomever had done this was been mighty thorough. A couple of horn fragments, but that only indicated the brute who'd removed the horns had used the same weapon used to smash the man's head in like a melon.

[6/7]

Some time passed for the monk, and he noted the blacksmith wandering by, likely aiming for another bowl of food, and possibly scouting out another target. Regardless, Alzayr approached the man calmly, a grin on his face.
"Hey there, stranger, fancy mallet! Might I see it?" he inquired, the man yielding it, knowing there seemed to be no other option. Matching a rather large chip to the mallet itself was the most damning thing which could have happened. "Sorry there, pal. It seems you've got yourself a mighty big mess on your hands." Anbu noting a signal, apprehended the fellow, and Alzayr was off yet again, this time, to the academy.

[7/7]
[Investigate a Felony Complete]

"A man's soul wrought in iron!"

"Dance upon the edge of the Blade!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:27 am
The boy had just recently returned from Takumi. Upon arrival to the kages office, he was informed on another mission needed of him. The Mizukage's advisor gave information about a rock flying through a window at Totoma's Cafe. His job was to go talk to waitresses and witnesses around when the rock shattered the window.

The cafe was two block down the road from the kage's office. Kaito dashed out the door, and jogged down the road. The crime had just recently been committed, and figured the sooner he arrived, the better information he would get, making his job easier.

As he turned the corner, he could see the shattered glass on the ground and where the window used to be. All that remained were a few glass shards attached to the window. This restaurant was renowned all through the village. A very popular place to dine at, and also seemed to be the victim of several crimes yearly.

Walking into the restaurant, a few waitresses were picking up pieces of glass from the floor. A young girl with brown hair came over, and began to speaking to him. "You must be the ninja sent to check this out." She said with a disappointed look on her face. In her hand, was a large rock. "This is the rock that broke the window... We have no idea who broke it though..." She handed the rock to Kaito, and Kaito nodded to her. "I'm going to figure this out."

His only problem, was he didn't know where to start looking. Nobody besides the waitresses were inside, so he figured his best bet would be to talk to civilians outside the restaurant. Opening the door, he exited the restaurant. Taking a quick glance around to see who was around. The only people on the entire road was an old lady, and a man walking into a nearby shop. The old lady who was sitting on a bench, was staring right at Kaito when he looked to her, and tried waving him over to her.

"H'mm... She might know something." The boy began walking towards the elderly woman, and smiled. "Hello there mam. Do you know of anyone who could have smashed this window?.... Did ya see anyone who could have even threw the rock?" The elderly woman sat forward talking to Kaito. "A few children were outside playing in the street for a while. And all I know, is when the window shattered, all the boys ran off pretty quickly... So one of those kids probably threw it."

Kaito nodded to the woman, "thank you very much." Kaito then turned around, walking back inside of the restaurant, explaining what the old lady had told her. He then left once again, and was on his way back to the Mizukage's office, hopefully to pick up a new mission or something to help him advance to the next rank in his ninja career.

5/5 - Mission: Investigate Crime Scene - Petty  

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:28 pm
The scroll Akio had 'acquired' read that there were several petty thefts occurring at the cafe, each involving a small shadow and some missing food. It's either a kid or a really dark animal. Wonder what's going to be when we unravel this mystery. Akio pulled a hand out of his pocket and flagged down some cafe patrons, ready with a few questions on the matter. You know, never thought I'd be playing cop so often. Especially with a guy like Isamaru. It's like a bad cliche. He mused wryly as he questioned the pair he had approached, a man and his child, about the thefts, asking if they had seen anything eye-catching or suspicious.

[1/6]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:42 am
Isamaru walked around to the back of the store. He might not have had permission to go there. But he decided he'd ask the guys that were behind the scenes, and the least one suspected. 'that makes them the most likely to be the ones suspected in my book.' Isamaru thought talking to the big and burly gentleman who looked like the big cheese here would be a good start. He had a funny accent that made him sound like an old plumber that for some reason saves princesses. Isamaru shrugged and just chatted the man up with questions.

[2/6]  

Count-Swagula

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:13 am
★☆★☆★"Fear Me Dear, For I Am Death,
I'll Take Your Hope, Your Dreams, Your Love,
Til There's Nothing Left"★☆★☆★

Doku walked through the streets until she saw a couple of young Genin. She ventured over, and sat atop one of the stools at the ramen bar and smiled as the man bowed, then walked a bowl over to her. He always knew what she wanted, and how she liked it made. The woman smiled as she opened her chopsticks up and broke them apart, then began to eat slowly. She would look at the young boy, and giggle.

★☆★☆★"Come Along Follow Me As I Lead Through The Darkness"★☆★☆★

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:34 am
Ugh, I hate this investigation stuff. So tedious and boring. I should be a jounin already. Akio sighed and continued to listen to the couple he had stopped earlier recant their version of events. They'd been eating, of course, when the owner began shouting about some trivial thing like money or his daughter getting pregnant, they couldn't seem to get that part of the story straight. Akio had to assume it was about the thefts, otherwise they'd be investigating an entirely different matter. "Thank you for all the help, I'll be back with more questions momentarily." Akio thanked the young couple and walked off towards the kitchen, hoping Isamaru had at least started his part of the investigation, he didn't want to do all of the work. Again.

[3/6]

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Count-Swagula

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:40 am
Isamaru listened to the story of the head chef. Apparently the bosses daughter was arguing with pregnant daughter. She was saying about her pain in the a** kid always sneaking off away from her and coming around here. Isamaru noticed Akio fast approaching. "Hey Aki-chan" Isamaru said with a nodd and followed up with a "Find anything?" Isamaru didn't really get much out of the butcher, but he told Akio everything he had been told and wondered how his investigation was going as well.  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff