Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Travel :: Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I The Scarecrow I

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:48 pm
User Image

▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀▬▬▬►They do not see what l i e s ahead◄▬▬▬•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬
▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄

An eccentric weapon was the initial thought, the following was a how to perform an abrupt reaction to evade the blow at his maw, the only way to accomplish such was as a result of letting go, and such occurred. As expected of a Hokage. Katsumi’s adversary was wise. Katsumi had expected him to use the aid of a technique, in the end presuming off beam. Now both knew Katsumi did not acquire any superior techniques, but it would make sense if passive traits where second-hand. Katsumi training as a ninja would have above middling maneuverability and extraordinary agility given the size of his body. He also has an acute sense of eyesight which matches on par with his other senses. In addition to is agility and maneuverability he is very sharp when it comes to his reaction time, probability rate, and actual physical ability. Although not the strongest individual Katsumi's drive and tenacity push him to overcome great feats of strength.

Consequently letting set off his grip on Kazuya, Katsumi jumped back a hefty distance, letting the incoming projectile overtake. Now it didn’t conclude at this juncture, Kazuya obviously had his backed turned, unsure of whether he seen Katsumi’s weapon in the office, now was a good time to use it. The Kusarigama. The fighting style utilizes the chained advantages and is often very versatile used in close combat and of course medium to ranged combat. Often times, Katsumi used this chain to prohibit movement and follow up with either the sickle or chained ball. This style has no specific pastern and is incredibly hard to predict. Captivating the hefty chained sphere Katsumi launched it at Kazuya’s right leg, crouching to do so. He attempted to bind the chains around his leg, and pull towards his person regulating to trip Kazuya. Something simple to start off with. Speaking in a deep, dark say one which would make the hairs stand of inexperienced necks "The names Katsumi.”

▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀▬▬▬►when the sun has failed and the m o o n is dead ◄▬▬▬•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

"Hehehe good boy~." The Hokage teased at his young adversary once his torso was set free. He flung out his middle finger and the yo-yo instantly retracted. The boy did show promise, indeed more so than some of the other genin at first glance. But he'd picked the wrong person to attack from behind. 'He's still a little wet behind the ears, to be expected~.' He thought while forming a string of handseals in the time it took Katsumi to jump back. Only a few seconds time, but he wasn't the Hokage for nothing. Katsumi was too naive in thinking Kazuya actually had to turn around to see, that wasn't quite the case. A pair of Kaze Bushin [Wind Clone] would appear right behind him facing in Katsumi's direction, while they didn't have the memory advantage of a Kage Bushin they did possess an actual physical form. They would be his eyes from behind instead.

Seeing the young boy's attack on their creator, one of the clones would sacrifice itself. Taking the take intended for Kazuya, the other would take hold of the chain once the first clone was ensnared. "You know... you shouldn't assume people don't have eyes in the back of their head. Ne, Katsumi~?" He said before turning around with a devious smirk. "Tell ya what kid, you've earned this~." He crooned before summoning a headband and tossing it to Katsumi. "I'd like to spar with you again sometime~." He responded before dispersing his clones and making way for the academy. His position here had been compromised.

[exit]

Kazzoh

Codger

Count-Swagula

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:30 pm
Rinnosuke was now out of the office, and down on the streets. He waved and said peace, to the people he met on the streets. He had stashed the toy he had "Procured" from the Hokages desk. It looked old when Rinnosuke was looking at it. No doubt prized. Why Rinnosuke was so jolly, he felt like skipping down the street. Wasn't long before he bumped into a crowd that was gathering. He pushed past, ignoring those who were in his way. Until he got to the middle. Rinnosuke had heard the name "Katsumi" And reacted when he arrived to a boy standing there. Mur murs inside the crowd painted the picture that Rinnosuke pieced together. He walked up and dived at the boy. Hands thrown out infront of him, smile as wide and bright as the virgin dawn. Rinnosuke aimed to tackle the boy and get to understand how he got that fancy headband, and where the hokage went.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:14 am
Jurei entered the streets and peered around for enemy hiding spots. Many others seemed to grace this area as well but he remained vigilant. After coming across nothing he left to the next spot.  

kahn oyama

I The Scarecrow I

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image

▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀▬▬▬►They do not see what l i e s ahead◄▬▬▬•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬

At last, a head-band. Feeling fulfilled as he would quip it around his neck, his smile grew ever larger. Returning the Kusairgama as he would rise, he would dash out of the way, unintentionally evading as Rinnosuke attempted to tackle. There was little time to answer question training awaited him. [Exit]

▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀▬▬▬►when the sun has failed and the m o o n is dead ◄▬▬▬•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:16 pm
Rinnosuke caught himself on his hands and flipped up onto his hands. He then flipped onto his feet. Rinnosuke began to ask around to the local shinobi, one genin boasted seeing the hokage at the Academy. Usually Rinnosuke would never head there. But the b*****d ran off on Rinnosuke. So Rinnosuke would pay a nice visit.
[exit]  

Count-Swagula

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:39 pm
Mihatsu Katasaki
The Rising Illusion

User Image

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mihatsu walked along the crowed streets of Konoha, unsure of what to do next. He had attained his forehead protector, and now a mission had arisen. There were so many choices, but little time to decide. "What should I do first, since I have the choice of my own mission?", he spoke steadily, looking over the scroll he was given. D-Ranked Shinobi didn't have many important things to do, but if it would help the boy become better, then it was worth the hassle. Mihatsu read the scroll over and over, until he spotted one that seemed the most appealing. "Ah, catch the cat, eh? That should provide me with entertainment in the least, for there aren't much things to do." With that, Mihatsu set out on his way to find the client of this mission, going along the streets steadily.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:55 pm
Mihatsu Katasaki
The Rising Illusion

User Image

Mihatsu arrived at the client's destanation, and he soon began to talk, "Are you the one with the missing feline?" The woman answered with a slight nod, and Mihatsu shook his head in return. Almost automatically, the blonde-headed woman revealed a folded peice of paper from his coat pocket, and held it outwards. Mihatsu graciouslly took it, and unfolded it with ease. The paper was a picture of the cat, which was dark grey, had on a red collar with a golden bell attached to it, and had black spots all over it. "Where was the last time you saw the cat, ma'am?", he inquired, wanting to know where to look first. "I-I saw h-him near the Training Academy, a-atop the rafters. He was a v-very good climber, at the most. I'll suspect t-that you'll find him along the r-roo-!", the woman spoke uneasily, bursting into tears as she stuttered. Her tears flowed down her face like a river, as they glittered in the sunlight. "Don't worry, ma'am. I'll fetch the cat right away. No need to worry at all." With that, Mihatsu left for the Training Academy to find the lost animal.
[ 1/3 ]

[ Exit ]

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

zZSiNGHAZz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My blade sees for me...

Rai walked through the busy streets of Konohagakure. He was excited and his emotions seemed to be mixed. He was ready to be a ninja finally but he had one more thing he had to do. That was of course get permission from the Hokage to begin training. Rai wasn't to tall and wasn't to short for his age. He was a Uchiha and like most Uchiha, they were handsome and stunning. He made his way through the streets as he made his way to the Hokage tower. There, he hoped to find the Hokage quickly. With a sigh, and picking up his pace a little bit from the excitement, he made his way to see the Hokage.

[Chakra:225/225]
((OOC: Reading the training stuff, that's where I have to go correct? ))
Sharingan: Dormant Stage

Quote:
[Insert technique here]

... It cuts through the darkness.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:02 am
User Image

X私にダイヤモンドの原石の十分があった。x» 私の背骨は非常に薄い
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxこの洞窟か病気の洞窟から私を出しなさい。 !! X
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXXXXif the bombs go off the sun will still be shining
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbecause you've heard it said that every mushroom cloud has a silver lining.

User Image
Jae walked around, her arms stiffly positioned at her sides. Her eyes darted this way and that, her bright blue green gaze never resting on any one thing at once. She had never traveled outside of her home village before, the protected walls of Yuki had towered before her for many years. Up until the recent events that occurred she had begun to get out more and it was leaving her a little whip lashed. The young girl greatly regretted her decision to venture out of the shelter of Heiji's mansion. Despite it's overdone manner it was a lot safer than out here. The streets were filled with people, going about their daily lives. Everything about them attracted Jae's attention. From their loud speech to their colorful clothing articles, the girl was literally in rapture from it all. Yuki never had such clothing choices. It was safer to don clothes that did not stand out against the snow so much and it was wiser to wear as much of it as possible. The heat here was intense, the girl glad Heiji had selected appropriate attire for her, although she was going to have to find something she could actually train in. For now, a dress was fine. After spending sometime just observing, she moved on to the next random location.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:08 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

Shade drifted into the streets of konoha, pushing past the cluster of people who scurried from place to place. She was still rather upset about what had happened at the field and wanted to get as far away as possible from those people. They couldnt of all been from konoha, there eyes were to cold..and not friendly at all. With a deep sigh, Shade came to a rest against one of the building walls, her large paws still hanging by her sides, and her ears flattened in despair.

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (175/175)~~  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

Time had passed, and Shade did in fact take a nap while standing against the building. Plenty of people stopped to stare at the strange sight, but soon realized it was a leaf ninja and moved on.The reason why she had woken up at all was because a child walking by waved a piece of 'steak on a stick' in front of her shadowed face and the scent of food drove her instincts wild. Almost like a robot turning on, Shade's glowing emerald eyes flashed through the darkness of the hood and her large cheshire grin tore through the shadow. She peeled herself off the wall and slowly started stalking behind the boy and his mother. Upon growing closer, Shade couldnt help but to hear a conversation they were having.
"Mom! i want to go see the ninja fight!" the boy whined and waved the stick around. Her eyes locked onto it, but she didnt go in for the take.
"Hush, i know you do, but its a long walk to the field and i don't think we are allowed to see it happen," the mother cooed back and patted her boy on the shoulder.
"But mom! there might be pretty kunoichi there!"
Once Shade heard that, her mind instantly clicked on Pretty Lady. Jae. Oh how she wanted to see her! Squish her face into her luscious boobies! curl up on her lap and get attention! That seemed better than food by 10 fold! With a sudden turn and bolt, Shade started running towards the field.

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (175/175)~~
((Exit to Environment Field))  

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image
Broken...
Battered...
But no...I'm not what I seem...

{ | | | }Sophie > < > < > < rehpyS{ | | | }

Sophie sat on a step, bag of food in hand and a bun in her mouth, watching people go by. She wasn't up to leaving just yet and knew that if she tried to leave in a hurry she'd end up getting hurt or worse...getting discovered. She sighed and her head fell forward into her bag of food I'll have to stay till my ankles heal up properly. Shouldn't be too long...a day or so....

Help me...
Hit me...
This isn't what I wanted....
This isn't what I need...

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1900 両 ۞ AC:12400

Kein walked down the street lost in his thoughts. He had not seen the anbu that were supposed to follow him and he really did not care either. He smiled a bit as he noted everything he could about the state of the village and its shinobi. He also continued to make a map of the village in his head. This was information he could use later on. He was so caught up in his plans he did not see the rather pretty redhead he now bumped into.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image
Broken...
Battered...
But no...I'm not what I seem...

{ | | | }Sophie > < > < > < rehpyS{ | | | }

Sophie yelped as someone kicked her ankle and she pulled it back with scowl "Watch it you oa...f..." the words died on her lips as she stared at the man in front of her and nearly died KEIN. she swallowed then took a deep breath and regained herself He won't recognize me. Not in the least... and she turned back to glaring "That hurt, you know! Say sorry for not paying attention!" she quipped, her eyes a dangerous and familiar green. Her hair too was a shade of red that was common among certain people though combined with her eyes it was unsettling.

Help me...
Hit me...
This isn't what I wanted....
This isn't what I need...

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items