Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marvel VS DC Universe

Back to Guilds

Several universes have been merged into one. Now those who have made it to this new world must find a way back home, or adapt. 

Tags: Marvel, DC comics, Role Play, comics, original characters 

Reply Gotham
Surrounding area of Gotham Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuld HJG
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:41 pm
The scene confused Des even more, especially when he saw Octavius enter the factory and the girl he was following use a grapple line to the top of the factory. Nightshade's trained eye noticed that girl was in pain, and she still made the ascent, What the... What did that sadistic b****** do to her?

Nightshade concentrated a moment and transported himself to a shadow of one of the massive air conditioners on the roof of the factory. From there, he saw that the girl was looking through the skylight with a nightscope.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:55 pm
A metal arm streached across the room and snatched the note from the table. Just as quickly, it slipped back towards the man who had not moved from the doorway. Otto wasn't about to risk it being a trap. Taking another skeptical glance around the room, he let his other arms unfold the note and glanced down to read it.

=========================

To Whomever-it-may-concern

If you have made it this far, then I congratulate you for making the successful trip.

Listed below, you will once again find different locations. Only two this time. The prizes at the ends of these yellow brick roads, however, are MUCH different than finding a simple abandoned building.

One path shall lead you to a somewhat high-quality club of your peers. A short of invitation only deal. Some you will know, some you will tolerate, and some you'll hate the second you see them. But don't worry...there are more than simply SIX members in this club. So you're sure to find someone you can get along with.

The other path...shall lead you to a more...interesting club. This one is also invitation only. With two kinds of invitation, be glad you're receiving the good one. You'll find a vast amount of toys at your disposal for all your experimental needs. Just be sure not to mess around with you're new cohort's little projects though...they can be a bit touchy about their ego, erm, experiments that is.

So...which shall it be?
Underground Exhibit...or the new and improved Sinister Syndicate?

Yours truly,
C2

===============================

Sapphire Spider
Crew

Crystal Lasill

Feline Detective

4,225 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:18 pm
((Hey guys I'm sorry I havn't been on as much and I stiil won't be because now I have a job and am getting a second one so I probly won't be able to get back on till after my temp job ends. thank you for holding the RP wile I wasn't here and keeping it from moving too fast in the future.))

Crystal, Kesshou and Gambit entered behind Des. Kesshou's keen nose catching wind of Doc Ock immidiatly, Crystal noting the presance of ones she didn't know.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:10 pm
Otto carefully read over the note, a skeptical frown carved across his face. He slid the note towards the back so that he could read the one behind it. This not had actual directions on it. Two different locations. Both within the area of New York City.
He should be able to find these places easily enough.

Stuffing the pieces of paper down into his pocket, Octavious took another look around the complex. He still did not see anything, or anyone.
And yet....he felt as though he were being watched. A feeling that tended to prove true in many situations.  

Sapphire Spider
Crew

Skuld HJG
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:56 pm
As Des watch the scene unfold in front of him, he began to get a weird feeling that something was very wrong. He just couldn't put his finger on just what it was. Part of him was telling him to grab the kid and run; however, his experience told him that any quick jerking movements may injure the girl even further. Also, waiting too long could make her condition critical.

While staying in the shadows, Nightshade whispered to the purple and pink costumed girl, "Hey, over here."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:04 am
Hit Girl, who had been making a careful mental reconstruction of the locations detailed in the note, started violently and fell back into a fighting stance immediately. Two pistols--two pistols she hadn't had when she'd arrived in Arkham or gotten into the truck with Octavious-- appeared with such smooth suddenness that it seemed like some sort of a magic trick. Both of them were pointed right at the dark shape that had spoken. "Hands up," she ordered him in a low voice that wouldn't be heard by Octavious, "Don't make me ask twice; I've had a REALLY bad day."  

Elesariin
Vice Captain

Bashful Lunatic

Freightyard Wizard

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:56 am
((enter Antiqua))

Antigua tore through the outside area of Gotham, looking for Crystal. Arell trusted her to make sure she was safe and she wasn't about to go back on her word.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:51 am
Just as Hit Girl drew her pistols, Nightshade instinctively drew his Mauser C96 fitted with a silencer. Hit Girl could probably just make out Nightshade's pistol from the shadows

User Image

//Thank you Wikipedia//

Des' calm whisper answered Hit Girl's bravado, "Kid, I don't think you really want to do that. I've been dead once already. All you'd end up doing is alerting Doctor Octopus down there that you're right over him. Now if I would hazard a guess, I'd say you've have several broken or bruised ribs. Or worse, you might have some internal bleeding. I'm not here to hurt you, Kid. You need medical attention, now."  

Skuld HJG
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Elesariin
Vice Captain

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:41 am
How could he tell? She wavered a little, unsure. She had no idea who this a*****e was, or what he wanted with her, or why why he was so invested in helping. On the other hand, he was clearly an adult, and had had the calm, no-nonsense voice of somebody who knew what they were talking about. "And you can help me, huh? Why the hell should I believe that?" she spat.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:25 pm
User Image

The older crimefighter stood keeping out of possible visual range of Dr. Octavius. Still whispering, Nightshade calmly pointed out, "If I wanted to harm you, I could have taken you down without you ever knowing that I was sitting right here, or Doctor Octopus even knowing of my presence. Now, I can take you to a private infirmary, where I can properly examine you and treat you.

"As for Octavius, we can easily monitor him. I was planning to deploy a tracer on that truck, in case he used it again."

Nightshade then waited for Hit Girl's response.  

Skuld HJG
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Elesariin
Vice Captain

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:30 pm
That was all it took. Her bottom lip trembled very, very slightly, and she bit it to make it stop. The next second, her arms fell to her sides. She was so, so tired, and she hurt all over. Part of her was pissed that he thought he could have taken her out so easily, but it was a small part. The rest of her was too tired and emotionally drained to care.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm
Antigua drove as fast as he could, trying to find Crystal. For a big city she knew by heart, she could find most buildings . . . but finding a person was like finding a little-bity needle in one big haystack!  

Freightyard Wizard

Crew

Skuld HJG
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:57 pm
Nightshade could easily see the fatigue in the girl's eyes. The old crimefighter calmly moved toward Hit Girl and eased her away from the Factory's skylight, whispering in her ear, "Why don't you safety and holster those, will you?"

Nightshade quickly popped out his ammo clip and placed a tracer into the chamber. Des held out his left arm so Hit Girl can either hold on or hug on to him. Meanwhile, Nightshade took careful aim at the truck, just inside the rear wheelwell and squeezed off the suppressed round. The tracer sticks directly front of the rear tire on the chasis, "Now, let's get out of here."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:03 pm
Quietly, she put the guns away, then hesitated for a brief but noticeable beat before cursing softly and grabbing onto him.  

Elesariin
Vice Captain

Bashful Lunatic

Sapphire Spider
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:36 pm
Unaware that there actually WERE people around, Octavius satisfied himself that the place really was empty. Turning, he walked out of the doorway and back towards the truck. He took another glance down at the note with the directions, and ran his options through his head.
The bit about having equipment at his disposal was certainly appealing. It was the location however that he wasn't sure about.
Either way, both were easy to get to by both vehicle and his arms. He wanted to keep inconspicuous though. If he used his own methods, he'd certainly draw attention. If he used a stolen vehicle, which by now was probably known to have been stolen, then the cops would be looking for this truck. He couldn't risk that either.  
Gotham

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff