Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:53 pm
Sinning Fluff
Ok! I just explored every thread in the guild! And boy are my eyes tired! Heading off for now. Be back later on!

I have the sudden urge to give you an honorary award for checking out the entire guild in under one day. lol! Welcome to AGA. Hope you have a good time here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:55 pm
Rogue Angel Kiara
Sinning Fluff
Ok! I just explored every thread in the guild! And boy are my eyes tired! Heading off for now. Be back later on!

I have the sudden urge to give you an honorary award for checking out the entire guild in under one day. lol! Welcome to AGA. Hope you have a good time here.

eek *feels bad for only averaging like one guild thread a day* gonk Yero needs more time online.. crying  

Detective Michael Sloan

Sinning Fluff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:56 pm
Rogue Angel Kiara
Sinning Fluff

*Looks up from sewing a boyscout-like badge onto his shirt that reads "Way too much time on hands"* Hm? lol Thanks for the welcome. ^_^.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:58 pm
Yero_Chi
Rogue Angel Kiara
Sinning Fluff

eek *feels bad for only averaging like one guild thread a day* gonk Yero needs more time online.. crying

Oh, that's just what happens when you have no responsibilities other then work and that's at night. hehe... sweatdrop Oi, I need a life.  

Sinning Fluff

Detective Michael Sloan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:00 pm
Sinning Fluff
Yero_Chi
Rogue Angel Kiara
Sinning Fluff

Oh, that's just what happens when you have no responsibilities other then work and that's at night. hehe... sweatdrop Oi, I need a life.

*pats yer FLCL head* Meh, it's a trade off. Eitherway ya lose something and gain something....I just want a liiiiittle more balance, so I can have enough time on to have a decent convo every now and then. xd sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:03 pm
Yero_Chi
Sinning Fluff
Yero_Chi
Rogue Angel Kiara
Sinning Fluff

*pats yer FLCL head* Meh, it's a trade off. Eitherway ya lose something and gain something....I just want a liiiiittle more balance, so I can have enough time on to have a decent convo every now and then. xd sweatdrop

Yep yep, balance is the best way to go. Ya need to chain the door to the computer room or something. lol Course that could spell double the trouble.  

Sinning Fluff

Sinning Fluff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:05 pm
Gah, time for work! Be back later.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:25 pm
lol, it figures. While I'm busy with editing and updates, I miss a conversation in here. Oh well. I'll check back here later.  

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Takalis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:36 pm

hello! I'm the new guy for now!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:39 am
Takalis

hello! I'm the new guy for now!

Hello guy that officially makes me no longer the new guy. xd Glad to sorta meet ya even though your offline by now.  

Sinning Fluff

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:19 pm
At the rate new members have come in in the past week, I'd say, "New guy" status should only last a day, two days tops for any one member. I'll be creating an official advertisement for the guild shortly in the Registered Guilds forum. Once it's there, we should see more members coming in.

Kiara  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:52 pm
Anyone seen the new items in the shops? I think I'll save up for something.  

Daniel StormBringer

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Detective Michael Sloan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:46 pm
Sinning Fluff
Yero_Chi
Sinning Fluff
Yero_Chi
Rogue Angel Kiara
Sinning Fluff

Yep yep, balance is the best way to go. Ya need to chain the door to the computer room or something. lol Course that could spell double the trouble.

Nuuuuu!!! Not that!! gonk *doesn't know what he would do with out his compy* To terrible to think about! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:54 pm
Yero_Chi

Nuuuuu!!! Not that!! gonk *doesn't know what he would do with out his compy* To terrible to think about! crying

Indeed. Would be a sad day if the internet went away. Why am I rhyming... Ugh, need sleep..  

Daniel StormBringer

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Alternate parker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:19 am
well theres no one here ill just say that im the newest person to post here and im parker or *jay* to my friends 3nodding  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff