XxX-Clumsy-XxX

7,050 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:14 am
Student

Username: Pixie909
Character's name: Useless (GIRL) and Worthless (BOY)
Powers: Control fire, Read Minds, Teleport, Really strong, can change their apperance and eye colours, and transform to animals (mostly cats and mice)
Bio/Background: Worthless are demons((twins)) and they have taken over 2 human bodys which were also twins(( niko and nik)) Useless ((girl)) when first taking over Nik, she killed both ofher parents her mom was a witch and father a just a normal human which didntknow of his wifes secret....Beloved somes over worthless and useless trying to make him join his army (( :O )) and they both will not join along with a few others (( Heartless, Senseless, Soulless, Lifeless, Hopeless, Careless, Ageless, Loveless, Bondless, Friendless, Warless, And a few more i cant remember)) When not trying to help controll their powers which over whelm them some times.. they stay in there parents mansion they were left in the will..
Apperance:

User Image (WORTHLESS)

User Image(USELESS)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:49 pm
Username:
HostClubFan1
Character's name:
Subarashii Daitan Futekina
Powers:
Genetic Engineering and the ability to fire Epically Powerful Cero's from his face.
Bio/Background:
Finish later.
Appearance:
User Image

HostClubFan1
Captain

cloe-582

3,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:52 am
Student

Username: cloe-582
Character's name: kitty cat rawr girl
Powers: the power to move cats and to meow so loud it will burn enimies ears off
Bio/Background:huh
Apperance: User Image

Adopt me!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:10 pm
Username: Nathaniel Renko
Character's name: Nathaniel Renko (Nickname is Nate)
Powers:Super rapid regeneration and venomous touch. Venomous touch: Skin to skin contact with nate can cause rapid cellular decay. (The range of the cellular decay is complicated, for now lets just say if he touches a limb it starts decaying and if it doesn't get stopped some how after ummm 4 post it will stripped of its flesh.)
Bio/Background: At 15 Nate joined the military (he lied about his age of course) He was sent to war and there almost all of his comrades were killed infront of him, He however survived because he amazing magic ability. After a certain amount of time Nate left the military and is now at this school to learn more about his ability.
Appearance: User Image  

Nathaniel Renko

--dancing bunny army--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:25 pm
Student

Username: coolaphrodite
Character's name: Aisuru
Powers: She can transport from one place to another, and she can instantly create a ball of any substance . (like fire, wind, ect . . .)
Bio/Background: Aisuru lived ina big house with everything she could ever want. She over 10 siblings that loved to go rough on her. Thye would basicly try to pull pranks, or beat her up everyday. Aisuru learned how to stand up fp herself and she gained much confidence. She decided to leave home without telling anyone so she culd come here and make a new start.
Apperance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:19 pm
((Vice Captain Prinny here, I see a bunch of people having wayyyy to many abilities. Such as coolaphrodite, limit your abilities to just one or two, it's ridiculous if you can destroy objects with a wave of your hand, teleport, turn invisible, shapeshift, levitate, as well read minds. Example:' Prinny walks into a room, no one was able to notice him since he was invisible, he teleported over towards Aisuru, reading her mind, figuring out all of her abilities, as he figured them out he waved his hand and she exploded.' Now wasn't that fun?))  

Prinny Winny
Vice Captain

--dancing bunny army--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:20 pm
I get it, i was just worried :XP:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:29 am
cloe-582
Student

Username: cloe-582
Character's name: kitty cat rawr girl
Powers: the power to move cats and to meow so loud it will burn enimies ears off
Bio/Background:huh
Apperance: User Image

Adopt me!

this is mine do you like it huhhuhhuh  

cloe-582

3,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200

cloe-582

3,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:30 am
commment on mine tell me what you think its above this comment  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:04 am
cloe-582
commment on mine tell me what you think its above this comment

cute  

--dancing bunny army--

Shishawoikasu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:03 pm
((Well Akumu doesn't seem to be replying, and I don't know if she will...So just in case, I'm making another character for now, might abolish it later, might keep it. IDK so yeah here's my other character.))

Username:
Shishawoikasu
Character's Name: Maki Mariko
Powers:

• Ability to generate and release thermochemical energy from his skin.
• Ability to temporarily obtain infinite inertia.

Bio/Background:
Maki was born a normal human; the child had no magical capabilities until he was around 10. His mother died while giving birth to him, they were unable to save her using the primitive white magic they knew, so the owner of the hospital decided to take the child in. Maki was rather unlucky since the owner took him in; he owned the hospital, but that was a front for his experiments on 'Forced Magic Abilities', which is were a child is born without magic, but using painful and extreme methods they are force evolved to obtain some; normally a child born without magic stayed without it indefinitely, that changed just recently. However back to his story.
Maki made several friends during the time he was experimented on, most, if not all, were of similar age to him. They as well were being experimented on, being test subjects basically for the true test; Maki was normally just scanned, checked up on, and administered a drug supposed to enhance his chance of surviving; he was naturally shown to have abnormal physical and mental endurance, they planned to use the final result of testing on him, holding high expectations. As Maki started growing up the friends he had made slowly started to disappear; the experiments done on the kids were deadly to perform, as more of his friends started to die off he started sneaking out of his room to find out why. At first he just saw the normal experiments on the kids, traumatizing as much as it was he thought nothing of it, but continued to check. One day after dark, when he went to check on them he heard talking from a room near him, "The experiment was a success!" he heard.
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH----Will finish it later.
Appearance:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:28 pm
Username:
TrueSundown

Character's Name:
Sylvester Stallone

Traits:
Untouchable - Whenever someone/something tries to attack/damage him he rolls a 20 sided die, if he rolls a 2-20 he dodges, blocks, reverse, or is unharmed.

Badass Boxing - If his punch makes contact he rolls a 20 sided die, if he rolls a 10-20 he K.O.s the enemy, 5-9 he brakes a bone of the enemy, if he rolls a 1-4 he bruises/bloodies the enemy.

Powers:
Life After Death - If Sylvester Stallone dies after 5 post, he returns from the dead unharmed.

Bio/Background sad (I will do later))

Appearance:
User Image

TrueSundown

Agent Demonaco

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:59 pm
Not done

Username:
Agent Demonaco

Character's Name:
Agent Ultraman

Physical Attributes:
* Height: 40 meters (131 feet)
* Weight: 35,000 tons (Earth gravitation)
* Flight Speed: Mach 5
* Jump Ceiling: 800 meters (2,600 feet)
* Running Speed: 450 kilometers per hour (280 miles per hour)
* Swimming Speed: 200 knots (230 miles per hour)
* Physical Strength: 100,000 tons

Powers:
http://ultra.wikia.com/wiki/Ultraman

Men:

Techno Ninja General
: Agent Ultraman can call in 1-6 of very powerful ninjas at a time through a dimensional time rifts.

Techno Ninja: less powerful ninjas that can be summoned in very large numbers.

Bio/Background:

Appearance:
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:49 pm
Username: Agent air borne burner
Character's name: Agent airborne burner
Powers: Isac is able to teleport using his dimensional rifts, he is also able create and control fire with his mind. Aside from that his infantry men can bring him back to life.
Infantry Men:
Elemental black ops soldier Isac is able to open dimensional rift and is able to spawn 1 - 10 uber powerful Elemental black ops soldiers.
Contact soldier: Isac is able to open dimensional rifts and spawn mass amounts of these powerful soldiers.
Bio/Background: Leader of the M.S. (Multidimensional Spies)
Apperance: While in power armor:
User Image
With out power armor:
User Image

Agent Airborne Burner

Magic School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items