Welcome to Gaia! ::

(Closed) Shadows over Fieran

Back to Guilds

The human kingdom of Naarvūl has found itself in a seemingly perpetual war with it's inhuman neighbors. 

Tags: Role Playing, Fantasy, Adventure, Conflict, Medieval 

Reply Thread Graveyard ||| ~ Large Group RPs
The Mafia RP ((O/A)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • February 2020 Collector 250
  • December 2020 Collector 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:21 pm
!!!Roleplay Is Open!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:22 pm
User ImageUser ImageAimee

Vivere, Ride, Amore!_____Live, Laugh, Love!
Attraverso una folta e sottile,_____Through thick and thin,__
Famiglia sarà stick insieme._____Family will stick together.

Aimee slowly woke, her eyes staying closed, her head throbbing. As she moved slightly she felt a soft bed? underneath her, her hands moving to feel the large lump on her head. Aimee slowly opened her eyes after the pounding in her skull eased a little, looking about at her surroundings, unsure of where she was at. Knowing only that she was not at school and most likely wouldn't be going back to school any time soon. As she slowly sat up and rested her back against the headboard of the bed she was on she cleared her throat and tried to speak. Nothing come out so she cleared her throat and tried once more, this time a hoarse whisper left her throat.
"A-anyone out there? C-Can I get something to drink please?"
As Aimee cleared her throat more her voice grew stronger and louder. So she tried again to speak and get some answers.
"Hello? Where am I? Why am I here? When can I go home? Why I have been taken?"

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:37 pm
User ImageUser ImageYuki Reika Uizka

Yuki walked the streets trying to find a pay phone that she could use to call her brother. As she walked she passed by a park they used to spend a lot of time at and as she passed it she saw a new phone on the side of the street. Yuki walked up to the phone and paid after picking up the phone and started dialing her brother's number. She waited for him to pick up, hoping he would so she could talk to him. When she heard the ringing come to an end and it say to leave a voice mall she paused before speaking into the phone.
"B-brother, its Yuki, I need you to come meet me at the park that we used to spend time at when we were littler. I...ran away from home...I'll explain more when you get her. Please hurry, I don't want to be found by mother and father."
Yuki hung up the phone and walked over to a tree that was near the park and sat down with her bags with her. As she waited she looked to the sky and hoped that her brother would get the message and get here soon.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:12 pm
User Image

SEE ME CRAWLING ON THE FLOOR
IS THAT WHAT YOU WERE LONGING FOR ?

H U R T M E

F-Frozen shut
Ice princess

Haine otomiya

After school had gotten out a blonde haired women stepped out of the school dressed in the usual dress code, a small skirt with a uniformed top to go along with it. She stepped around the corner and ignored the stares shot her way plus a little whispering. Haine got that alot, being her hair was totally against the school code and such. No one was allowed to dye their hair blonde, but she did anyway, proving she was apart and leader of the yakuza. She tossed a stray hair from her face and kept walking, making sure no one was following her at all, her eyes going from left to right.

And then she stopped in front of the building they did their 'bussiness' at and she walked inside, shutting the door behind her along with many locks and deadbolts. Only people who knew how to knock could enter, but she had a special key that was always hidden in her skirt pocket. Haine yawned a bit and soon her icy stare formed on her face, cool and emotionless whenever she entered and soon the women heard a voice and smirked lightly. So she's awoken, our sleeping beauty.. And haine made her way to get changed. After she placed the bandages around her bosom and her loose black pants on she was ready to visit the girl.

Haine's boots clomped down the hall until she stopped at the door and pushed it open, sheding light into the dimmly lit room. Her long coat blew softly as the door opened and she took only one step in, her eyes guarded. So grandaughter of the don, welcome to my own little world. And she noted the small bump forming on her head and sighed, leaning up against the wall and folded her arms across her chest. I told those idiot's not to hurt you, but sadly they dont like to listen much. And then she just stood there, survaying the girl with a hard icy stare.

User Image

Its Contagious

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:42 pm

Aimee looked up startled, as she sat on the bed, hearing foot steps growing closer and closer to the room she was in. As the door opened she closed her eyes and the light spilled inside making her head pound once more. She gripped her head lightly in her hands and hung her head to block out the light and listened to the woman speaking. When the other woman finished she lifted her head, opened her eyes and spoke in a calm tone.
"What makes you think I am who you say I am miss? I am just a college student, I don't know who you think I am."
She knew that she was who the woman thought she was but she knew, from what her great-uncle taught her, to never admit it if she didn't have to. So she sat there, her hand covering the lump on her head, her mouth dry and her eyes hurting her. She spoke again this time a little more softly but with a hint of her growing anger over being abducted and hit over the head.
"Well I would have to agree with you, whoever you are, the people you sent to gather me did a horrible job at not hurting me. My head is pounding, my throat is dry, and my wrists are killing me from the ties they had put on me."
She removed her hand from her head and rubbed lightly at the growing red welts on her wrists. Her eyes meeting the other woman's with anger in them over this. But she knew getting angry and doing rash things would just get her hurt more. So she just sat there, waiting to find out why she was here.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:56 pm
User Image
♫ Milano ♫
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.......You've been hit by
............You've been struck by

The day hard started like any other. The job was the same the issues the same, the resolve was the same. It was pretty routine and that is the way Milano liked it. He rather liked days with loose ends, jobs well done are always to his liking. That was probably the reason why he was atop a building with his Sax. There was no greater heaven on earth then a couple of hours with his beloved. Oh how the sun glimmered off the brass frame of his Sax, such an elegant color and richness. He spared no more moments with his lips away from his love. And so he places his lips upon his reed and blew elegant notes. His fingers manipulated the keys like they were butter. His sax was his woman, his song was his love.

♫~♫

He must have spent an hour or so up atop his roof villa serenading the world with his love. There were still many more jobs for him to take care of, but they could wait. There will be plenty of time for ill deeds once his soul was cleaned with melodies. Yes, cleaned away, like the blood he cleans off his knife. Music is much like murder, it could be sweet or it could be messy. And he defiantly loved to keep things sweet.

A smooth criminal......

Sarin-nade

Married Exhibitionist

Its Contagious

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:08 pm
User Image

H U R T M E

F-Frozen shut
Ice princess

Haine otomiya

Haine's eyes narrowed at the girl, but it was soon gone, replaced with her icy demnor and grace. And then she sighed once more, Idiot italians... She thought in her head before uncrossing her arms and soon stepped closer, sending the girl and frozen smile. Well arent you lively ? I dont really think your in a position that you lie to me huh ? And she soon got closer until she grabbed the girls chin and forcibly lifted the womens face up, staring into cold blue eyes. Truefully I would have killed you by now, but seeing as to what my members told me you hold some value, no matter how little.

And then haine let go and listened to her rant's about hurting and stupid things like that. Would you really want water from us ? It could hold some small dose of poision... To better keep you here, but really I'll fetch some for you.. Nothing I can do about the ties nor the bump.. Then with a small half turn haine stomped out again, shutting the door behind her and turning the lock before she headed off to grab a glass of water.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:03 am

Aimee locked her jaw and looked the woman in the eyes, tired of being held captive. She has just left the cage her grandfather had put around her and now she was shoved into this one. She just looked at the woman, not backing down and slowly starting to not care.
"Then why, Miss, have you not done it. If I can't get you what you want why keep me? I am sure, if you know my grandfather, you are in the same business as he is, you can get more form other things then holding me."
Aimee shrugged her shoulders and just shook her head and looked to the woman speaking calmly and evenly.
"If you wanted things to be easier you would have kept me drugged, you wouldn't have allowed me to wake up in the first place. But since you have allowed me to wake and have yet to shove drugs down my throat, why not allow me to have something to drink. Or maybe even allow me to have my book bag so I can have something to do since there is no television or radio?"
Aimee shook her head as she watched the woman leave the room and lock the door. She was not sure on why they had taken her in the first place but she was sure that the woman would have killed her by now. She was able to tell that because of her little talent.

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250

Firebat4321

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:38 am
User Image
Karga Uizka

Getting the call

In his smoke-filled room, Karga slept, slouched over his couch, deep in sleep. As the man snored, his spell was quickly broken by his cell phone on his coffee table. It took a moment to awake, but Karga soon stirred to check his phone. As he leaned up in his couch, he opened up his phone; it looked like someone left him a message. With a few taps at the keys, his sister's voice began to speak though the phone.

Karga gave a soft sigh at the end of the message; his sister had ran away. His sister was betrothed from birth to an older boy, which Karga was deeply apposed to, but he had no choice but to accept it; it was the way of his parents. Yuki and Karga were almost inseparable at birth, Karga acting at Yuki's bodyguard and best friend; he knew of Yuki's distaste of being betrothed. But it seemed now she was going to take action. As soon as the man was getting ready to leave, his phone gave off a little chime again, this time from his parents. They had just found out Yuki had ran away from home, and wanted Karga to keep a look out for her; of course he said yes, and hung up. But he knew he wouldn't return his sister to a life like that.

As the man began to walk out the door, he pulled his coat over his shoulder, and pulled his apartment door closed behind him, keys in hand.

Karga's powerful car engine sounded throughout the city streets as the man drove as fast as he could to the park; the city was a dangerous place, and he wasn't about to let his sister get hurt. Karga tapped his fingers impatiently as he drove along, thinking that he was taking too long to get to her. But like an answer to his prayers, the park came into view. The man quickly parked on the other side of the street, and walked himself across onto the lawn.

As the man's boots padded against the brick walkways of the park, his memory went back in time to when he was younger, with Yuki. Just the thoughts made Karga give a small smirk and a little laugh; those where the days.

But Karga was quickly brought back down to earth as he saw his sister sitting down against a tree. The man gave a soft smile as he walked up to his sister softly behind her, and leaned against the tree. 'Hey kid' he said, smiling down to her. 'Can I have a hug?' he asked, holding out his arms.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:58 am
User Image
♫ Milano ♫

After His serenade was over, Milano removed his pocket watch and looked at the time. He smiled down into it, and then to the reflection in the glass. It was late already and he should have been moving quite a while ago, but he loved taking his time. "Heh, The others should have found her by now. Thats what they are paid for at least. Buuuuuut.... I suppose I should head out. Just incase the moron patrol screwed it up. I mean come on, they can't all be as suaze as me." He laughed to himself as he put away his saxophone in its case an stashed it away in a hidden spot on the roof. He then walked down the fire escape to the streets below. He watched all the people go about their daily business, just another day. So it was time for work to start. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it, puffed it once and then took out a picture from his vestment pocket. It was a picture of Aimee. She had apparently run off again and no one knows of her were-abouts. Her grandfather loved keeping tabs on her, Its a family thing.

♫~♫

So Milano conducted his investigation. He walked the streets to places he knew Aimee had been to previously. It was her favorite hang out spots that he hit first, showing her picture around asking for any information. Each time he asked, he got no leads. So many times infact that it seemed pointless. One of the last places he checked was the school Aimee attended. He would have assumed the school would have been checked already, so he wondered why he would even bother. As he surveyed the campus, puffing his cigarette, a glimer of light caught his eye. There was jewelery on the floor. Silly girls are always loosing their things. But as he went to look at it, it was Aimee's Locket, ripped off at the chain. Seeing this, he had only one lead as to where Aimee was, in Yakuza territory. "Heh......well don't this just beat all. Them Yakoos dun have her. And here I thought this was going to be easy." He smiled and walked off towards Yakuza territory. He stuffed the locket in his pocket and spit out his spent cigarette. It would be best for him to keep a low profile while entering enemy territory.

A smooth criminal......

Sarin-nade

Married Exhibitionist

Bitter Ambrosia
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:34 am
Alexandria Rose Collins

User ImageUser Image

Alex woke and looked around, finding herself in a darkened room, that seemed to be adjacent to someone else's room, she could hear voices. She frowned, trying to remember what had happened, and then remembered it all too clearly. Her friend, Aimee, had been kidnapped, taken. She had seen it happening and had tried to help save Aimee, but then, Alex had been taken too. She winced as she brushed her hair away from her face, her hair hitting a sore spot. They had hit her in the head. They'd be damned if they had done the same to Aimee. She swallowed painfully as she tried to find her voice, but then realized that while she'd been out they most likely wouldn't have given her water, or even food. To show that truth, Alex's stomach growled a little more loudly than she would have liked. She sighed, resigning herself to the situation, and then opened her mouth again, going to call out.

"Hello?!" she called out. She ignored the pain of her dry throat, though it felt like it was tearing. "Hey! I'm stuck in the dark here! Can I at least get some light if not water?!" Her tone was idignant, full of attitude. She didn't much care. She was angry. Furious with herself for letting Aimee get kidnapped, absolutely utterly furious at those who had kidnapped them both. Her teal eyes were eerie in the dimness of the room, and they held a, totally incurred by her it seemed, righteous anger at the people who were holding her captive.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:36 pm
User Image

H U R T M E

F-Frozen shut
Ice princess

Haine otomiya

Haine got the water bottle from the small fridge they have and then shut it closed, looking slightly about to see if anyone was here yet. How annoying.. They drop her off and then leave.. These idiot's need to be beaten.. And she stormed off, showing but slight irritation within her eyes. Haine was never the one to show emotion ever, only her eyes gave what little she was feeling. And soon she stopped and heard yelling, which made her groan. God, they took TWO? Then she headed off to the yelling, eyes going back to there stony faquade.

And soon the door was in front of her and more yells of protest could be heard, making haine to just want to walk away and not come back.. But hey, she wasnt that bad... Was she? Haine shrugged and opened the door, letting a small pool of light in and then stood there, watching with unemotional eyes. And who are you? I told them only one... Are you somehow related to the girl? Because if you arent then i'll have to kill you.

She wasnt kidding.. Holding people who were either unimportant or someone who would run and tell people had to be gone, access bagdage is what they were, and she never took too much. She boar into the womens eyes, wondering if she was going to be as stubborn as the other. Well? Talk and we'll see if you are worthwhile to keep. Besides, she still had to get water to the other brat.

User Image

Its Contagious

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:54 pm
User ImageUser ImageYuki Reika Uizka

Yuki waited by the tree her eyes trained on the park in front of her, her fingers tapping out a rhythm while she waited. She jumped as she heard the voice behind her but smiled as she was able to tell it was her brother when he asked for a hug. She jumped up and gave him a big tight hug as well as a kiss on the cheek.
"Oh brother, I'm so happy to see you. Mother and father have been much harder to live with since you left home. Thank you for coming to meet me, and I am sorry if it gets you in trouble with mother and father. I just, I couldn't marry him, I don't know him, nothing about him..."
Yuki hugged him tighter, a few tears slipping from her eyes as she held him like she had when she was a child after their parents had yelled at her. She just stood there with him, holding him in her arms, glad to be back with her big brother.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:46 pm
User Image
♫ Milano ♫

Walking around in Yakuza territory, he knew he was out of place. Everyone around him was far shorter then he was and his clothes were different from what the people around him wore as well. Yeah, not very covert like, but he still needed to pass himself as a normal citizen, using his hat to cover most of his face as he walked. Even though he was not welcome in Yakuza country, he still knew his way around. As a hit man for the Italian Mafia, he needed to know his way around the city, he needed to know locations and people. So that he could easily move around and strike his target. The streets were his home, he knew how to walk them with out being noticed. He just hoped that he could find the bosses daughter, as well as being able to get her out of what ever trouble she was in.

♫~♫

Walking from building to building, he took notice of areas with heavy Yakuza influence. He knew where most of these places were and stayed clear of any thugs that would harass an Italian walking in their territory. Though something caught his eye, one building had more security then normal, it was interesting. Most of the other strong locations had 2 guys on patrol, this location had 4 men out side of it on patrol. Sure they looked like average thugs, but their tattoos were dead give a ways... " I think I may have found you Bonita." He smiled as he stayed on the other side of the street, thinking of a way to get in. Attacking straight on would draw too much attention, then he was dead. "I need a distraction." He said smiling as he looked to the gas tank of a nearby car. He made his way over to it and pried open the gas tank with his knife, then taking a handkerchief from his pocket, he stuffed it in the tank, and lit one end on fire by match. He then quickly walked to the other side of the street, trying to look as normal as possible, while waiting for the incoming fire ball.

A smooth criminal......

Sarin-nade

Married Exhibitionist

Thread Graveyard ||| ~ Large Group RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out