Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[FIN] An Accidental Reunion (Calixte, Kenton, & Trovin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:27 pm
~Trovin watches her and nods, " it seems so, your the first I've met." He smiles, " I have two siblings as well my sister looks more like my father, my brother looks more like my mother. I look like a wired mix of both." He smirks and watches Cali.

~He blinks, listening to her idea closely~ " Yes, my father would like something to protect, I wouldn't mind joining your herd, if you didn't mind having someone around that liked to tell stories?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:48 pm
Calixte smiled. This boy seemed to be able to tell what she was thinking. "I would not mind at all!" she exclaimed, wondering why someone wouldn't want to have a storyteller around. Storytellers were wonderful. "I would love having a storyteller in the herd." Half-grinning to herself, she suppressed a laugh. "I feel like I am getting a bit carried away..." Trailing off, she looked at the ground and then back at Trovin.

"Well..." she began, then cut herself off. Was that the sound of antlers skittering off tree branches? Turning around, she eyed the darkness behind her. "Kenton?" she called, a bit spooked. "Is that you?"

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm
Kenton jumped at the mention of his name. his antlers broke loose with a clatter and snapping of twigs. "Cali? is someone there with you?" Kenton stepped up next to Cali with his head high and his chest puffed out slightly, just incase if the stranger was going to be trouble. but wait, was this a stranger? Kenton took another step forward and almost gasped. before him was his son Trovin. it had been such a long time since he had seen Trovin. "Trovin? is that you? boy! you have filled in quite nicely!" Kenton wasent sure what to do so he just nodded to Trovin and then stepped back next to Cali.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:44 pm
[color#099999]~Trovin smirks again and watches her~ " sometimes it is good get carred away." He smiles again and relaxings a bit more~

~turning his head as he watches his father come out of the darkness. He then spots his father as he walks up to Cali, listening he smirks at his father~ " yep, chasing girls around helps you fill out." ~He smirks again~ " it's been awhile father, it is good to see you."  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:23 pm
Calixte turned to Kenton. It was time to inform him about her idea. "Trovin and I have just been talking..." she said, and paused, not sure whether or not to go on. Finding her uncertainty silly, she continued. "Would it be nice for you to have a herd again? Something more than just me to protect?"

She couldn't help but eye Trovin a bit at the 'chasing girls' comment. He looked much like Kenton, but apparently was much different. Cali was under the impression that Kenton wouldn't chase a girl unless they were playing tag. Disapproving a bit, she addressed Trovin. "By chasing, you mean courting, I assume?" she asked him skeptically. She was decidedly against the idea that he was talking about anything else while she was there.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:41 pm
Kenton laughed at Trovins comment, but quickly gained his composure at hearing Cali's reaction. Kenton had never truly disciplined his children. he believed that a parent's place is to teach the foals all they cold and then send them off into the world and hope that they actually listened. what ever trovin had been up to was Trovin's business and Kenton had nothing to say on the matter. to try and change the topic away from Trovin's girl chasing, Kenton nudged Cali. "why a herd sounds like a wonderful idea. are we talking about joining a herd? or actually starting one?"  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:40 pm
~Trovin watches Cali and his father listens them both. He felt Cali's disapproval and looks at the ground before, then to his father and then to Cali again " Yes, but it didn't workout, she broke my heart and kicked me to the side. I have learned a lot since then I have stayed away from other mares. That is why my friend Tomas and I came out here to get away from the lovey lovey stuff. I'm sorry Cali, I understand why you disapproval of my actions. I'm really trying to do better." He looks at his father and bows his head~ "I'm sorry to you to father."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:01 pm
Cali opened her mouth at Trovin's admission, but no words came out. She closed it and was silent for a small time while he talked. After a pause, she moved toward him. "I'm sorry, Trovin... I was unaware. That's not the same thing as what I thought..." She trailed off. There was nothing else she could say that didn't have the possibility of offending him.

She turned back to Kenton, finding him to be her source of steadiness in this uncertain conversation. "I'd like to start a new herd... What do you think?" She cast another weary glance at Trovin, sincerely hoping he was alright.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:51 pm
Kenton nodded at Trovin. it was a nod of understanding and forgivness. "like father like son." he turned back to Cali and adressed her crazy statement. "a new herd? wow this is quite the large undertaking...you mean like right now? we would need leaders and protecters and ceremony leaders, and so much more...." he trailed off and looked at Trovin and then back at Cali. before him were the only two things he had left in this world. his friend Cali and his children. this could be a new oportunity, the new start that he had been hoping for. he could have a new family, a herd family. "yes, this is a good idea..." he stared at Cali with his deep golden eyes. she was brilliant.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:59 pm
~Trovin watches Cali then smiles~ " Its okey, I gress things weren't meant to be." He then listens to his father and Cali about the herd idea, it was going to take a lot of work to get it set up and he was willing to work as hard as they needed him too. " it is a good idea, but how would we get others to join us, how would we find them?" ~A new family would be good what about his mother and siblings would he be able to vist her from time to time.  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:07 am
"Yes... I supposed it is quite an undertaking, isn't it?" Calixte said, suddenly feeling a bit insecure and timid. Turning to Trovin, she wracked her brain... "Well, I did run across you just this morning - right when I was thinking of it. Maybe we'll get lucky and find more of our kind somewhere?" She sent a hopeful glance at Kenton. "I really don't know what to look for... I've never been part of a herd before."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:12 am
Kenton looked at her and smiled. "dont worrie, i can help you and we can find people as we travel." he looked over to trovin and explained. "im not sure if she told this to you yet, but we are traveling to the mountains. i havent been up there yet and it would be a nice change of senery. we can be on the look out for others, Cerynei that is, who may be interested in joining." he looked back to Cali. "once we get back we can find a good location and send out word that the new herd has been formed."  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:46 pm
" yes it is, but I beleive that we can do it together Cali. That sounds like a good idea father. I would like to acompany you both." ~ He looks at his father and Cali then tilts his head to think for a couple of mintues, " But first I need to go and tell mom, she worries about me. Of course as long as you don't mind me coming with you, or I can stay here and scout around for a place for us?" ~ He watches them again and then relaxes a bit~  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:31 pm
Cali nodded. "I'd be alright with you accompanying us... Where is your mother?" She was suddenly curious about this mare. She hadn't known Kenton had had children before meeting Trovin, and he had nothing tying him down, except her, now. If there was one thing she hadn't expected, it was that Kenton hadn't stayed with his previous mate - he didn't seem to be the... leave'em and lose'em kind of stallion. But knowing him, it was probably more complicated than that.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:44 pm
Kenton felt a little knot of dread form in his stomach. he hadent seen Bella since his kids were young. it wasent that long ago really, but long enough to make him nervous. he smiled at trovin and nodded at cali. he also felt a little ashamed. he did not know that bella was still watching trovin. he had let his own daughter go off and explore, and hasent heard of her for a while. this reunion was turning out to be more than he had planned for.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff