Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroes Of Justice VS. Villains Of Doom

Back to Guilds

A DC Comics Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: DC Comics, Comics, Superman, Batman, Superheroes 

Reply The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)
RETURN TO THE SANCTUARY Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr John Henry Irons

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:52 pm
John was halfway down the hallway when he heard a noise come from the room he just left. Immediately grabbing his side arm, John inched his way back to the door. He didn't hear any noise or sounds of struggle come from the other side, so that made him worry. Opening the door, John held his gun up, ready to let loose on anyone who didn't belong, but nothing would prepare him for the sight he saw. John dropped his gun as he looked on at the mangled body of his niece. Running to her side, John looked around, not sure what wound should be taken care of first. Taking off his shirt, John put pressure on the wound on her stomach and held her head up, "Nat...Nat you better not die on me. Wake up Nat, Wake up..." John looked around, "DAMNIT CAN I GET A MEDIC OVER HERE!!!" John looked back down at her, "Natasha....Natasha can you hear me? Please for the love of God, answer me..." said John in an almost of a sorrowful tone  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:59 pm
she blinked and took a shallow gurgling breath with her blood filled lungs. Her head rolled to the side, the pressure on her stomach making her vomit rancid curdled blood. her eyes seamed to strain to look back at him tears running form the ripped corners of her dark eyes. "Uncle John..." she stammered out hardly before her eyes rolled back in her head and she began to convulse in his arms, from the loss of blood and swelling in her brain.  

Lady_Steel

FuriousStyles
Crew

Wealthy Tycoon

10,225 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:25 am
*Furious followed as he heard the commotion,He ran up behind John to see him holding Natasha, He didn't say anything at first.Then his mind went to work,First how in the hell did she end up here? Second,Who brought her here? Third, Was the Secret Sanctuary Base now compromised??? These were the questions flowing through his mind. He then called for the Medics to come and help take care of Natasha. He then did a scan with his power Ring of the energy signature that was left after she arrived. He saw a trail that was left and He knew he could pick it up if it was activated again.Then he spoke to John*"Step away John, I can sustain and keep her stable with My Power Rings until the medics arrive."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:20 pm
Batman was on his way to the communication room when he was suprised by a group of medics racing towards the hall to his right, Batman started to think what the hell was going on. He turned around towards the hall and started to walk through the hall until he saw the medic pick up a young lady and lay her down on the comfortable bed they had rolled down the hall. Batman's eyes widenw hen he saw Furious, he thought that Furious was dead but who cares now, it was time to figure out what happen.

A few minutes after the medic took the young injured lady to the recover room, Batman joined Furious and John. His eyes were squinted at the fact that John was showing such bad behavior, he couldn't believe he would act like this.
"No time for this John shes being taken care of, now.. Furious, I need to have a word with you about a lady you might of gotten the chance to talk to a little while ago. Her name is Amanda Blake Waller known as "The Wall" she was supposably sent by the President. Now, I dont really want to hold hands with her and sing songs when we know who she really is. I dont trust her, she used to work with Lex and used to help him with his goals to take down the JL and become president. They didn't succeed but how do we know we can trust her?" he said while walking towards the wall next to him where a large infromation board was hung up. He search her name and information... Batman doesn't take a step without knowing what lies infront of him.  

Mr Fantastic Four

Dr John Henry Irons

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:00 pm
John continued to stare at Natasha, ignoring everything and everyone around him. Suddenly, his sadness was quickly replaced by a deep seeded sense of anger towards his aggressors. Grabbing the strange device on Natasha's body, John slowly rose to his feet and walked out the room. Heading down the hall, John came to a supply room. Sealing the doors behind him so no one could enter, John took off his wrist device and placed it on the ground. Pressing a button, the device glowed for a few seconds then in a flash, an armor appeared hovering over the device. It was blue and white with a few yellow outlines all around the armor. And in the center of the chest was a red "S" Shield. The armor itself stood taller than John's Steel Power Suit but shorter than the Entropy Aegis. Placing the strange device on a nearby table, John immediately went to work.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:29 pm
A strange energy wave had pulsed through the secret sanctuary before a flash of light came into Steel's room and a small thump was heard. Hiro was laying on the ground near the table where Steel had placed the strange device and tried to get himself up, he was weak and seemed as though he was trying to fight off something. "Nng. . ." he groaned in pain. Unaware of where he was.  

Survivor Glenn

Lady_Steel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:19 am
A medic Tech Knocked On Steels door, they had stabilized Natasha but there was no way to fix all the damage done. Infection had set in and at best they could manage her pain...when truly meant she was too High on opiates to scream. the one thing she managed to mumble over and over again was "John...must see....Uncle John." so the tech went knocking " Sir? Dr.Irons? Your Niece is calling for you...she doesnt have long I advise you go to her now before she.....passes."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:14 pm
Worlds Greatest Detective
Batman was on his way to the communication room when he was suprised by a group of medics racing towards the hall to his right, Batman started to think what the hell was going on. He turned around towards the hall and started to walk through the hall until he saw the medic pick up a young lady and lay her down on the comfortable bed they had rolled down the hall. Batman's eyes widenw hen he saw Furious, he thought that Furious was dead but who cares now, it was time to figure out what happen.

A few minutes after the medic took the young injured lady to the recover room, Batman joined Furious and John. His eyes were squinted at the fact that John was showing such bad behavior, he couldn't believe he would act like this.
"No time for this John shes being taken care of, now.. Furious, I need to have a word with you about a lady you might of gotten the chance to talk to a little while ago. Her name is Amanda Blake Waller known as "The Wall" she was supposably sent by the President. Now, I dont really want to hold hands with her and sing songs when we know who she really is. I dont trust her, she used to work with Lex and used to help him with his goals to take down the JL and become president. They didn't succeed but how do we know we can trust her?" he said while walking towards the wall next to him where a large infromation board was hung up. He search her name and information... Batman doesn't take a step without knowing what lies infront of him.

*Furious looked at Batman and grimaced when he heard that name*"We may have No choice in the matter. The President has Issued an Executive Order that She be the Liaison to The League. Amanda and I have crossed each others path's before and I have never been a Fan of her's. I also don't trust her, But right now? We need all the help we can get. The Planet is at War, and I have no choice but to accept Her help."  

FuriousStyles
Crew

Wealthy Tycoon

10,225 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Mr Fantastic Four

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:53 pm
BAtman turned his head to the point where he can see Furious through the corner of his eye "If thats what you think is a good idea then I have no choice then to accept it aswell, what are we to do at a time like this? there are heroes still out there without any direction to safety."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:13 pm
Blitz could hear what he understood to be some commotion coming from the other side of the large door. Didn't seem like anyone was monitoring the main entrance for the time being. He hadn't planned on waiting nicely for someone to open the door, but it's not like he wanted to blow it down. He was losing his patience. It seemed like the scanners completed their work, and now the room was silent.

Blitz looked over at his M16 on his sling. Firing off a few rounds would get their attention, but probably not the nicest attention. He would avoid that plan.

Well, Blitz thought. Maybe I'll just have to knock nicely.

He grabbed his rifle, one hand on the barrel, the other on the stock, and raised it up to his head. He rammed it into the door, emitting 5 sound clangs that resonated throughout the room. For sure, someone had to have heard it. He doubted he could raise his voice loud enough for anyone inside to hear. He hoped that they wouldn't take it the wrong way. Just in case, he put the rifle sling around him, pushing the rifle behind him, out of sight. He held the gun close to the trigger. He didn't plan on getting gunned down vie friendly fire.

Kirbymike11

Levi T Jenkins

Dapper Millionaire

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:22 pm
*a boom tube appeared in the ceiling behind blitz and Jenkins dropped out. upon seeing the stranger he leveled his plasma cannon.* Who are you and what do you want?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:44 pm
Kirbymike
Blitz could hear what he understood to be some commotion coming from the other side of the large door. Didn't seem like anyone was monitoring the main entrance for the time being. He hadn't planned on waiting nicely for someone to open the door, but it's not like he wanted to blow it down. He was losing his patience. It seemed like the scanners completed their work, and now the room was silent.

Blitz looked over at his M16 on his sling. Firing off a few rounds would get their attention, but probably not the nicest attention. He would avoid that plan.

Well, Blitz thought. Maybe I'll just have to knock nicely.

He grabbed his rifle, one hand on the barrel, the other on the stock, and raised it up to his head. He rammed it into the door, emitting 5 sound clangs that resonated throughout the room. For sure, someone had to have heard it. He doubted he could raise his voice loud enough for anyone inside to hear. He hoped that they wouldn't take it the wrong way. Just in case, he put the rifle sling around him, pushing the rifle behind him, out of sight. He held the gun close to the trigger. He didn't plan on getting gunned down vie friendly fire.

( You are a Member of the League, You don't need to ask to enter. It will recognize your Retinal Scan to enter ))  

FuriousStyles
Crew

Wealthy Tycoon

10,225 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Traci Thirteen

Risk-Taker

6,625 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:51 pm
A magical telportation portal opened up beside the two men conversing before a very large metallic door. As a young girl with long hair emerged with her pet iguana.

Standing there with her bag in hand, also a letter of instructions. She glanced up after her magical portal disapated before the setting. Seeing one of them was armed, she placed up her hands before her, "Woah!"

"Hold the phone! Don't shoot, I come in peace!"

"My name is Traci Thirteen! My father is Doctor Thirteen!"
She waited to see if any of that information would hopefully sink in, before holding out her hand that had the invitation of requiring her assistance to help out.

Hoping that they did not see her as a threat. "I'm here to help! I've been helping the Teen Titans! I'm also affiliated with Team 13, Croatoan Society, Supergirls and Team Superman, if that helps any."

Traci was even willing to reach into her bag for indentification as well. She did not want to reach into the bag, thinking that they might think she has a weapon inside, which she doesn't. Only carrying what she had remaining with her. Leroy, Traci's pet iguana just sat there along her shoulders eye balling the two people before Traci. Snaking its tongue in and out at the men.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:01 pm
Tony L Jenkins
*a boom tube appeared in the ceiling behind blitz and Jenkins dropped out. upon seeing the stranger he leveled his plasma cannon.* Who are you and what do you want?

What is it with guys and guns? Is this the who has the bigger d**k policy? Cecilia just couldn't believe of all times. Two guys standing in the middle of the woods, at the base of a large mountain. Another mountain that she had just climbed to get to the destination. Comes to find some big guy with a gun and a little guy with a gun discussing who's on first, and what's on second.

Doctor Cecilia Reyes walked up from scaling tretcherous mountain trails up to the sanctuary. Standing there with a heavy sigh, as she shook her head as she rubbed the sweat away from her face with a hankerchief. "Are you in charge?"

Preferring to the man with the obvious bigger gun aimed at the other man. Slightly tapping her foot with annoyance. Although it really was not her place to be doing such a thing. Looking over towards the girl who appeared to be awaiting a response.

"Look." Cecilia said impatiently to put it mildly. "Look! I recieved a call from Doctor Light who told me that my medical services were needed."

"Either let me in, or I will find another way in." She looked at the girl then back over at the two fighting over who has the bigger gun theory.  

Cecilia Reyez

Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25

The Littlest Arrow

Fashionable Hunter

7,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:11 pm
Cecilia Reyez
Tony L Jenkins

What is it with guys and guns? Is this the who has the bigger d**k policy? Cecilia just couldn't believe of all times. Two guys standing in the middle of the woods, at the base of a large mountain. Another mountain that she had just climbed to get to the destination. Comes to find some big guy with a gun and a little guy with a gun discussing who's on first, and what's on second.

Doctor Cecilia Reyes walked up from scaling tretcherous mountain trails up to the sanctuary. Standing there with a heavy sigh, as she shook her head as she rubbed the sweat away from her face with a hankerchief. "Are you in charge?"

Preferring to the man with the obvious bigger gun aimed at the other man. Slightly tapping her foot with annoyance. Although it really was not her place to be doing such a thing. Looking over towards the girl who appeared to be awaiting a response.

"Look." Cecilia said impatiently to put it mildly. "Look! I recieved a call from Doctor Light who told me that my medical services were needed."

"Either let me in, or I will find another way in." She looked at the girl then back over at the two fighting over who has the bigger gun theory.

a fragile, delicate looking woman placed a bony hand on your shoulder, "You are here for the medical staff? Please come with me Ill take you to the med bay I need to be going there any way." a soft smile and a wink at the man in the armored suit was all she spared before turning back to the Doctor, "I am Mia we should hurry there are lots in need."  
The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games