Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
I need help... [PRP Emiko and Tequila] [Finished!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dixie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:46 pm
"Talk to me," her voice was soft, "I'm sure whatever you've done, it isn't as bad as you believe it to be. We can try to make it right." Teq nodded as she studied the blue mare. Her coloration was soft and the mare was very innocent it seemed. It disheartened her to see anyone in such a state of mind.

"I will listen and help, that's what friends are for, Emiko..." she gently tried coaxing the mare to open up to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:56 pm
"Liars don't get friends," Emiko lamented form her legs. "And Emiko is the biggest liar of them all. Nothing Emiko can do will make it right, that is why she can never stop repenting." She turned her head to the side, if only because she ran out of air in her hiding space. She rolled her eyes up to the mare, the breeze from beyond the mountain range lifting her blue mane from her cyan eyes. "Why do you care What Emiko has done anyway? You don't have to bare her sin with her." To say Emiko was scared would be an understatement. She'd never told anyone what happened before, being too afraid that whatever curse had been laid on her would be passed on to who she told. And that what she did would be another mark on her forever blackening record. After all, she could only take so much punishment...

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Dixie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:07 pm
Teq stretched out her neck and lay it upon the ground, "Emiko is a very pretty mare that seems to be hurting. You do not seem to be one to cause harm on purpose...You seem to be much too kind."

She blinked and enjoyed the breeze blowing through her mane, "And you have a friend.... You have me," she smiled and continued to wait.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:30 pm
Emiko's face turned purple again at the compliment, eyes locking on Tequila. As the breeze rustled through her mane Emiko felt a shiver run down her spine. Emiko, pretty? No, Emiko was an ugly liar, who ruined the lives of everyone she touched. She lowered her head again, turning it from Tequila. "Emiko should never have let it happen. Emiko was too caught up in what she felt to consider what anyone else though. Emiko was selfish and lied. She tried to ruin her pappa's relationship, and then she used another to do that. She never considered what would have happened. She should have. She was irresponsible."

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Dixie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:38 pm
"Oh no, Emiko..." her voice was calm, "It's natural for children to become jealous of their parent's mates...especially if it's not your mother." Teq's own parents were too interested in one another to pay attention to her. She had struck out on her own at a very young age.

"Have you told them you are sorry? An apology never hurts as a start." she nodded sagely.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:10 pm
"Of course Emiko has. And they have forgiven her, but that's not enough. Emiko has done the unforgivable. When her pappa and Miss Istas were only friends Emiko fell in love with her. She didn't listen to Miss Istas when she said she loved her pappa, and she didn't listen to her pappa when he said he loved her too. When they life mated Emiko yelled at both of them, calling them traitors and said they didn't care about her. Then she ran away. When she was away she didn't care what her pappa and Istas thought or felt. She selfishly wanted to go be angry, and hurt them as much as possible.
"While she was away she tricked a stallion. She loved Miss Istas so much that she made herself love the stallion. She used that stallion for her own purposes. She made him fall in love with her too. She brought him home to meet her pappa and miss Istas. While he was there she kept loving Istas. Emiko's pappa talked to the stallion and gave them both his blessing. When he asked Emiko to be his life mate Emiko panicked and told him of course not. She still loved Istas. She could never love anyone else. She hasn't seen the stallion since..." Emiko fell very silent after her tale.

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Dixie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:36 am
"Ah, the lover's tale." she used her front legs to do a bad attempt of a belly crawl closer to Emiko.

"You have done nothing that can not be fixed, Emiko. You were listening to your heart... and sometimes.... Sometimes it's not quite as logical as your brain," Teq offered a soft laugh and nuzzled the mare's neck.

"You didn't mean to fall in love with Miss Istas, it just happened. You didn't know how to respond. I'm sure your family will forgive you and accept you back. You just must learn that you can love Miss Istas without being with her."

She paused for a moment thinking of a good example, "It's like loving the sunset. You can never have it to yourself, but it will always be there for you...and others... to enjoy."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:51 pm
What Tequila said made sense. Of course it did, and perhaps somewhere in the back of her mind she already knew that. It was the words being uttered by another that made them real for her. A sort of confirmation of a thought. She lay her head down on her hooves and digested the information, considering it for a moment. "But... it'll still hurt. I don't want to hurt." She considered any alternatives she had... there really weren't any. She looked back up, noticing Tequila had come closer to her. She arched her neck away, not really used to such close proximity. She tried to steady the nervous flutter of her heart. All manner of ridiculous ideas came into her head. Does my breath smell? Do I smell? Is my mane laying right? Does this position make me look fat? As much as she tried to push the thoughts away she could not.

"I-I suppose you're right. But that's only half of the problem. There is still the sin against that stallion that I must repent for. There was no excuse for that."

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Dixie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:05 pm
Teq lay there in silence for a moment, pondering the situation.

"The only thing you can do is forgive yourself, then, if you ever see the stallion again apologize and ask for his forgiveness. You can not punish yourself for the rest of your life, Emiko."

Her head tilted to one side as she watched the mare fight an internal struggle. She took a moment to look over Emiko again, she was a beautiful mare. "You are too pretty to be so upset," her voice was soft. She was trying her best to be comforting.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:38 pm
Tequila's compliment only served to fluster Emiko further. She shook her head, skittering back a few feet. "You should not say such things to Emiko. It is sinful," she squeaked, shaking her head furiously. "Didn't you hear Emiko's story, feeling that way about others of your gender is a sin! That is why she is being punished so much." Emiko's eyes were suddenly too hot and her head was too full of conflicting emotions. "A-and you should stop too before you end up like Emiko." She quickly stood, her knees shaking far too much for her to be able to hide. All he could do was lower her head and try to hide the purple blush heating her cheeks. "E-Emiko should go, she is sorry for troubling you," she whispered, quickly turning back to her home.

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Dixie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:26 am
Tequila's head popped up at the sudden movement and outburst of the mare. It was suddenly clear to her what had her so troubled.

She watched as Emiko turned to go back to her home, she just lie there casually with her normal smile. As Emiko began to walk away, she just yelled out to her,

"It's not wrong to be loved, Emiko.... By anyone."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces