Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
{PRP} The bad boy meets headstong girl (( Kahya and Tomas)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sawaki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:42 pm
So he decided to join her! The stallion had no idea what he was getting himself into, but she liked that he was interested.
"My name is Kahya." she answered, reluctantly keeping her gaze away from his. She was cool, confident and in control, despite her body longing for some excitement and spontaneity. She couldn't wait to see what would happen next, but she didn't want to push things, so she waited contently by his side, trotting elegantly as her strides fell into pace with his.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:21 pm
~He watches trot beside him before she fell into pace. He smirks as he watches where they were heading. " So Kahya, what do you like to do for fun and where are we heading?" ~He smiles and wiggles his ears around a little bit before he flicks his tail and relaxes a little bit. He didn't feel right at this time to attmpt anything else for a little while he wanted to catch in offguard so the shock would be better. ~  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Sawaki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:58 pm
She felt the tenseness in the atmosphere ease a little, a sign that Tomas had relaxed. Now that the pressure had gone down, she felt even more comfortable around him. This slightly annoyed the stubborn side of her. She wanted to constantly be on edge and unsure of what was to happen next! She enjoyed the thrill of life. For now, she concentrated on making Tomas feel like he was calling the shots; she wanted to catch him off guard.
She allowed herself a glance at him. His deep chocolate pelt was so alluring.
"Its a secret." she answered. "And as for what I like to do for fun... You'll have to stick around long enough to see." She grinned.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:03 pm
~he watches her grin. He then smirks as she walks ahead of him. As he watches her he smirks abit again, thinking about her answers he then lets it be for a bit. Turning back to watch where they were going. He then starts to think Kahya something about her made him feel more at ease, he was still keeping his guard up, he didn't know her well and hardly ever dropped his guard all the way. He was enjoying their walk together~  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Sawaki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:49 am
Kahya was enjoying their walk together. When he was quiet, he seemed like a genuinely nice guy! And she felt like she was already getting to know him... How strange... to be attracted to someone she'd barely even met. No! She scolded herself for thinking she was attracted to him. She wasn't! She couldn't be! He was bad for her in every way! Nevertheless, she couldn't help it... Maybe it was ok to feel like this...

"Tomas." she called, facing him. She leaned in and grazed his neck with her snout, taking a little, loving n** at his ear. "I'm glad I met you."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:02 pm
~Tomas looks over at her as she calls his name. when she faces him he blinks he never had a female do this it scared him, watching her closely as she leaned in and grazed his neck, as she takes a loving n** at his ear he blinks again, he blinks at her words, as a feeling comes over him he looks at her then leans in and nuzzles her neck his trickster side giving away to this wired feeling that he was getting from her.~ "I'm glad I met you too, your the first female that has ever made me feel the way I feel right now. Thank you Kahya."  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas