Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mobbu's June Customs! WINNERS PG 11 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:34 am
RARE

.:Mer Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mobbu~
Name of horse: Olaine
Owner: Sosiqui
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Serene
Breed: Leafy Sea Dragon (Wildlife Edition)
Description (fin colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Colored like a Leafy Sea Dragon! Please add on fins along the body/tail to match. :3 More leafy 'fins' protruding from her hair would be grand as well. (I understand that you will have to remove the side-fins for this to work; keeping the tail-fin would be perfect provided you can round off the tips of the fin-spurs. :3 These are the ONLY edits I am requesting!

Please make the hair brown like the spots on the fins; every thing else should be colored based on the reference below.
Reference image(s): One - use this one for color reference!
Two
Three (really big image)

Which stage you want them to start as? (shell, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Premade Tag Number: 015
Tag frame color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag feather color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag BG (for custom tag): n/a
Hair/clothing edits (if any): None, just the fin edits. Hair can stay as per normal. :>  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:36 am
COMMON

.:Usdia:.
Colorist wanted: Mobster
Name of pony: Rusty
Owner: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Temper: Defiant
Breed: Animated Statue
Description:
Coat - dark green like copper statues over long periods of time, with cracks in them where a brilliant firelike gold-orange glow emits from
Eyes - same brilliant firelike gold-orange glow (no pupil)
Hair - same brilliant firelike gold-orange; medium mane and long 2 tail
+ Please see the references! I cannot explain it well
Reference image(s): .x. | .x.
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: brilliant firelike gold-orange
Premade Tag Number: ---
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color: CC
Tag BG: 007 Victorian Lights
Price: 150K  

EchoLimaFoxtrot

Orisis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:39 am
UNCOMMON
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mobbu June
Name of horse: Sitar
Owner: Orisis
Temper: Daring
Breed: Heavy Draft Horse with extra leg feathers.
Description: Like an arcanine, with a few exceptions added onto the markings, style and colouring. Normally seen wearing a brown leather wrist band on left wrist and a variety of bracelets upon right paw, different colours and types of beads. Wears a spiked dog collar, with a ring within the front encase of leashing(my regular dog collar). Also wears a silver ball necklace(similar to a tub chain) with a gold, circular tag hanging off of it reading the number 17, and another cloth necklace with a pentacle hanging off of it, a red ruby within the center of star. On the beck left leg is a thick piece leather buckled to his knee/shin area.
Eye colour- Emerald Green
Coat: bright orange
Markings: dark brown
Main/tail/floofs: Pale yellow
Jewelery: Brown band, black collar, silver studs/necklace/piercings, gold tag.
Reference image(s):Ref one, Ref 2, Piercing/Collar Ref Arcanine Ref, BackLeg decor, Hairstyle
Default accessory color?: Black
Premade Tag Number: 033 Tag
Tag frame color: Orange
Tag feather color: Black
Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits: Since Sitar is an arcanine, just basic fluff edits around beck of legs, tail, mane, collar, spike bracelets too and piercings. His hair is a mullet. I cannot stress this enough. Similar to that of Demyx from KH. I do not care if his paws are drawn to suit the dog/canine he is, in the end, I just want a soq of him. Not-a-muntant.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:44 am
SUPER RARE

.:Edited CURSED Catwalker/ Unicorn Soquili:.
Colorist Wanted: You! :B
Name of horse: Umbra
Owner: Sabin Duvert
Temper: Covetous Torturer (pelted) / Greedy Collector (unpelted)
Breed: Catwalker
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult

Description:
While I did not win the skinwalker RP event for a unicorn catwalker, I got really attached to my RP entry concept. So I would like to custom my own female uni catwalker. However, appearance-wise, she looks very different.
I would like to custom both a pelted (cursed) AND unpelted (pre-curse) form - since there is such a disparity between the two - and the unpelted (ONLY the unpelted) version would be adorned with her precious jewelry/trinkets. The pelted/cursed form would be UNEDITED.

Body:
Her fur is a gleaming black. Black Horse 1 / Black Horse 2
Eyes: Pale blue and luminous, especially striking set against her dark body.
Horn: Silvery and luminous.
Unpelted Tail: Black, but with a few stray white/luminous strands? I'd like her to have an edited normal soquili style tail (not the leonine unicorn tail).
I'd like it to be very long and elegant, with adornments - either wraps or with gems or beads or precious metal beads/wraps in it.
Unpelted Mane: Black, but with a few stray white/luminous strands?
Long, elegant. And like the tail, with various accessories/adornments in it. I'd love for a few elegant, colorful feathers in it as well.
Unpelted form accessories: Her Unpelted form would be adorned with a variety of jewelry and valuable adornments. She would have a lot of things, but not to the point where she looks OVERLY cluttered. I'm thinking akin to the amount of jewelry of Durriyah (referenced with Permission from Kamiki) (though no veil - and the style/etc can be different - just a reference for the "amount" XD). Most of the specifics are up to you, but in specific, I'd really like for her to have at least the following (They were worked into the story specifically):

• Several thin golden necklaces around her neck of varying lengths. One with a jade pendant.
  • Earrings, at least one of them to have a pearl
  • Anklets
  • I'd like her to wear a sash made of a lovely fabric - maybe like a silky sash with a pattern of some sort on it? Color to your discretion, as well as location. Maybe over her back, or wrapped/draped around her/around her tail.

Pelt & Cat-form
No Jewelry/accessories. Her horn would pierce through the cat pelt.
Her eyes would be the same luminous color in her cat-form.
The cat pelt/fur color I would love to be like a black jaguar, if that is allowed (I don't know how that works as far as wildlife/taken ideas) - specifically the darker spots on the lighter pelt background like This image
If that's not cool, how about a dark monochrome/black version of a King Cheetah , like the jaguar above - the darker black marks on a lighter black background.

Reference image(s): See above
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number: Up to you
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Up to you
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Up to you
Tag BG (for custom tag): Up to you
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Pelted form: None. Unpelted form: Long mane & tail, various jewelry pieces and a small sash.

Estimated price: 3.5 mil (base skinwalker) + 775k (unicorn) + 500k (heavy edits, just in case - I really think she's more of a mod/heavy borderline, but I'm more than happy to pay you for heavy) = 4.775 Million  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:03 am
UNCOMMON

Colorist wanted: YOU!
Name of horse: Aurichalchite
Owner: hawaiiancat2007
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Eccentric
Breed: Mineral
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I want her coloring to be based off the mineral Aurichalchite. If she could have a rocky texture with the greeny-blue contrasting with it, that would be amazing. So a mineral coloring/texture with rock underneath it xD It's hard to explain. Make it look like crystal growing on rock xD -points to reference pictures-

I would like the curly mane with the curly 2 tail though, and no accessories (i.e. no dreamcatcher)
Reference image(s): [x] [x] [x] [x]
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessory please
Premade Tag Number: 036 Crystal Forest
Tag frame color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag feather color (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any): N/A  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:03 am
UNCOMMON

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Artemis, Goddess of The Hunt
Owner: Mewsings of An Angel
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Elusive
Breed: Greek Goddess
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Base Color- Light tan brown, very creamy and woody looking. [#FF9966]

Mane Color- Dark chestnut [#5E2605]

Tail Color- Dark chestnut [#5E2605]

Hoof Color- Flat black color.

Eye Color- Glowing leaf green [#00FF33]

Mane- Long, and flowing.

Tail- The tail is edited as to be longer, and thicker.

Edits::

• She wears a a dark silver(or perhaps black) cape that flows about halfway down her back before it cascades sideways to the ground. It is pinned into place by a upward crescent moon, that glows ever so slightly. It hides most of her face, so her eyes are cast into shadow with only a slight glow of vibrant green showing.

• She always has her bows and arrows with her, the bow's wood is a silver color, as well as the arrows. The arrows are in a case with the strap going across the back from the not visible side, down her chest and between her legs back up to the case.

• On each of her legs is a bracelet(anklet) of silvery metal with a charm of a crescent moon attached to it. After all, besides being the Goddess of the Hunt, she is also the Goddess of the Moon.

• In her tail are twigs and leaves. Looks like she's been busy on the hunt. She has a very long tail, that is longer then the one available, and a lot more thicker. It's haphazard-looking, what with all the foliage that get's tangled in it.

• She has butterflies, or birds flitting about her.

Reference image(s): IMG Info on Artemis IMG IMG
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Wood Brown
Tag feather color: Colorist Choice
Hair/clothing edits: Cloak, Tail, Jewelry, Bow & Arrows, twigs and leaves. (Anything else the colorist feels is appropriate)
Total Price: 550k + 500k = 1,050,000

With this, could I possibly get an unclothed version too?

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:08 am
UNCOMMON

Colorist wanted: Mobbu
Name of horse: Moonglow
Owner: Scaramouche Fandango
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Copacetic
Breed: Regular (on draft lines)
Description A dark blue mare, the color of the night sky, covered in stars with a splotch of pale moonlight on her face and an aurora on her flanks. At least one of the stars should be red, like Betelguse or any other red giant. Bright blue eyes and silver 'bits' (hooves, inner ears, etc.). Braided tail, long mane, with those moon-and-star hairsticks from the trading post, please.
Reference image(s): This entire photobucket album
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver
Premade Tag Number: 017, please!
Tag frame color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag feather color (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any): None!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:09 am
UNCOMMON

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Fairweather
Owner: saedusk
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Bitter
Breed: OC Cosplay
Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Everything can be seen best in the references~
Body: Different flesh tones fading together (see ref)
Markings: Tribalish (see ref)
Horn & Hooves: Flesh tone with a gold stripe running up the back and gold bands horizontally. Hooves are plain gold.
Mane & Tail: Mane is long purple, red, and white dreadlocks. Tail is basic uni.
Eyes: Bright teal
Expression: Neutral expression edit
Pose: Legs down pose
Reference image(s):
Original OC Picture (Unfinished)
Full Soq Reference
Dread Example - I'd like Fairweather's dreads to be pretty clean looking, but with a bit of a twist to them. This is just a RL example. :3
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Premade Tag Number: 006
Tag frame color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag feather color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag BG (for custom tag): n/a
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Mane: Dreads (see ref)
Necklace: Two brown cords with a gold and teal charm (see ref)  

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:13 am
RARE

User Image.:Kalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: The one I'm asking! 8D
Name of horse: Somber Roseate
Owner: Haisyn Fierra
Temper: Volatile
Breed: Spirited
Description: The base of the body is black along the spine and fading to a medium gray around the hooves, with various markings along the nose, spine, between shoulders/hips and ankles, ends of the tail, and the feathers/edges of the wings in pink rose petal colors. I would prefer markings like mottles and speckles along the back and wings, and some tigerseye like striping along the legs and the ends of the tail. The mane starts out black where it grows out from the spine and fades quickly into a mottling of the rose color set (addendum after ref was colored) and fade to pale pink/white at the bottom. Eyes are dark pink, as are hooves, horns, and the various spikes. Teeth remain white.
Wing style: Style one.
Tail style: Demontail.
Horn style: Demonhorns two.
Mane style: See edits section below.
Reference image(s):
Thanks, Mindsend, for the base art in the ref image!
Wings/tail/hair/horns added by myself. Boy did I do a crap job on the hair. XD My stylus stopped cooperating. v.v
The "black" on the body is supposed to be a bit darker, I went with something a touch lighter so the lineart wouldn't be obscured. This is basically just to give you the jist of what I have in mind, you can play with the patterns just a bit.
Big Version
Rose colors:
X
X
X
Leg/tail striping example:
X
Default accessory color(s)?: Black and rose colors.
Premade Tag Number: 011 (cherry blossoms)
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Would like medium-long hair hanging around her face and shoulders, draped in a rather loose ponytail gathered at her shoulder with a black ribbon. It should end hanging around her ankles, but not to the point that it would drag on the ground. Gently wavy hair would be nice, as I don't want it entirely straight, I want it to maintain an air of simplicity and elegance. You can play with the size/style of the ribbon also, if you want. I would also like for her wings to be translucent, though not completely transparent.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:23 am
UNCOMMON

Colorist wanted: Mobster Goose
Name of horse: Anuos
Owner: Strait Jacket Girl
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Fleeting
Breed: Spirited
Sketch/Description Light greyish silver like body with Pink Markings(See Reference sample for the pink. Please note The Grey for the body can be lighter if you think it'll look better with the Pink. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ALTER THE BASE GREY(Lighter or darker don't matter to me. I'd like there to be marking under his eye's/around them. A possible idea provided below. Additional Markings of pink placement and design is your choice. Artist Freedom ^.^
Reference image(s): Mane Fall Sketch,The Idea for the Tail Decor Placement/Tail Idea,Hair Idea (Human Head),Eye Marking Idea,Braid Decor Placement,Bang tie/bead (Where bang hair turns to Braid),Necklace,Rear String Decor,Tail Decor Idea
Kinda like Zhea's Hair where it goes around his ear
Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist Choice o wo
Premade Tag Number: CC (I'm not sure what would look best on his finished self
Tag frame color (for custom tag):
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any) Shown in the Reference sketch It's like a mass of hair that is tied off at the end with a small tie. He'll have a braid going along with his mane as well. Then a short/med tail with two braids as well. Ball/Bead with feathers used to tie off the Braids and at the base/beginning of Tail(See hand drawn sketches. Edited Necklace Silver Chain with a half sun half moon pendent. Sparsely Beaded stings (Three to be exact) That go around the hump of the rear and around his tail. Tail at the end/edge can overlap the strings doesn't have to can a-okay.  

Strait Jacket Girl

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:25 am
UNCOMMON
Heavy Edits

.:Cosplay Regular Soquili:.
User Image
Colorist wanted: Mobster Goose
Name of horse: Bumblebee
Owner: Tara de Draiocht
Temper: Loyal
Breed: Transformers Cosplay
Skin color: Black with glowy silver/gray 'alien symbols' (think allspark) that is covered up by his armor. (for the un-armoured version)
Eye color: Bright blue; Glowy.Eyes
Mane&Hair color: Black, yellow, and silver (like his armor)
Edits:Yellow metal plates on all legs, body armor. (see reference)

Hair style:
- Mane: Forever Foal style (when de-armored but when helmet is on it is covered)
-Tail: Cropped style
- Hooves: black
Picture References:
Body Colors:X
Symbol on his chest: Autobot
X

I would like a uncert/cert of him with his armor and without if possible please heart

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: gold, *black
Tag Feather color: Gold
Tag frame color: Black
Tag BG (for custom tag): Bumblebee OR Autobot symbol (From Transformer 2007 movie)

Total Price:350k (base) + 500k (heavy edits)+1k (custom tag)= 851k

heart What is your artist opinion on this: Should he be in draft lines? (minus the leg feathering) or just in regular lines?
--------------
(IF you are taking familiars)

familiar!
Owner: Tara de Draiocht
Familiar Name: Sam Witwicky
Familiar Gender: Male
Bonded with?: Bumblebee
Familiar Type: Fox
Familiar Temper: courageous
(Custom Only)Familiar Description:
Fur: The tuff on the top of head and eyebrows to be brown the rest of his body to be skin tone:X
Eyes: Hazel
X-X-
Edits: Autobot symbol necklace. (if i can black shirt and blue jeans if not then just the necklace)
Fox= 25k+ ??? (edits)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:36 am
UNCOMMON

.:Wind Soquili:. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name of horse: Denika Lynn
Owner: Kaitaia
Temper: kind-hearted
Breed: Appaloosa
Description: Based on this avatar

• Body/Base Color - draft body with leg feathers, spotted dun with a blanket marking with a white blaze and a pink nose
  • Wing Type - Heron wings
  • Wing Color - White
  • Eye Color - dodger blue
  • Hairstyle - ringlets, with straight bang
  • Tail-style - also ringlets
  • Mane/Tail Color - pale blonde
  • Accesories/Other - Pink roses place in her mane, and tail, along with pink roses at her feet. A pink ribbon around her waist, under her wings, as well as a lighter pink ribbon around her left foreleg. A silver necklace with a silver heart locket, as well as a silver bracelet on her right foreleg. A pink butterfly flying around as well.
  • Additional Notes - I'm totally up to your interpretation. If you'd like to tweak anything, be my guest. <3 I'm sure you'll do a much better job than I did. xD;

Reference image(s):
horse markings: http://www.equines4us.com/Members/1102/A20093198344.jpg
mane and tail: ringlets from this avatar http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/20/1fda881d827cd.png
butterfly: http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a275/Becci517/1_PlexusPinkButterfly.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: No default
Premade Tag Number: 025

please note: this horse is in memory of my sister that recently passed away. if you're uncomfortable doing so, just let me know, and i can put up another form. <3

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:55 am
UNCOMMON
.:Alicorn Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Muirgen la Anise
Owner: Lady Evelyn Nyht
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Perseverant
Breed: Belgian
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): [link] - Draft lines includes fetlocks and roman nose
  • Base Coat Black Brown
  • Mane & Tail [Mane and Tail Sample] Black with silver streaks and herbs/plants in both mix of curly 2, braid, with some extra braids, thyme tied to braid ends, rosemary wherever with curly 2 style-use beads to hold rosemary?; Mane - two braids on either side of her left ear (one closest to screen/visible), one longer behind the ear like Royce Garnet and a short one in front of her ear, lily of the valley cluster behind right ear, thyme tied to braids; Tail - the braids from Braided Style over Curly 2 Style, nightshade entwined in upper braid part of tail; Peridot and Amethyst beads in the mane and tail
  • Hooves & Horn Three white hooves, one black - back right; White Horn (would it be possible to have it smaller/shorter?)
  • Eye Color
Amethyst [#9966CC]
  • Wings Leelakin's folded wings (Wing style 1? Original); Black brown fading to white - opposite to Wild Wind, but general idea
  • Markings Three white socks - front two legs and back left leg, white blaze on face ending with pink muzzle
  • Jewelry Amulet with peridot stone, but silver instead of gold - similar to Myrddin; 3 stud earrings from trading post colored like peridot stone
    *NOTE*all peridot & amethyst stone/coloring in accessories/hair should be shiny like Nacio's necklace.Reference image(s): [link], Mane and Tail Sample, peridot stone, amethyst stone, Amulet, Rosemary 1, Rosemary 2, Thyme 1, Thyme 2, Nightshade 1, Nightshade 2, Nightshade 3, Lily of the Valley 1, Lily of the Valley 2, Lily of the Valley 3
    (Hair inspired by Herbalist for Talisman by feliciacano on DeviantArt)
    Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
    Premade Tag Number: N/A
    Tag frame color (for custom tag): #5C4033
    Tag feather color (for custom tag): Link #72661 - #7F6152 - #3F4C3D, shiny strand around base of feather #9966CC - #7b9344
    Tag BG (for custom tag): 008 A New Day by Ameh
    Hair/clothing edits (if any): Minor - Moderate Edit; simple jewelry, hair edits; See Reference

Total: 1,176,ooog  
  • PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:04 am
    UNCOMMON

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
    Colorist wanted: Any
    Name of horse: Nande
    Owner: sailormoon72491
    Temper: Absent-minded
    Breed: SoA OC
    Description: See below in my ref images, the show it pretty well. Way better then I can explain that is.
    Reference image(s): MAIN REF
    In general, a few other pets I have of her, to help understand her markings more.:
    [x][x][x]
    Default accessory color(s)?: ??
    Premade Tag Number: 032 Savannah
    Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
    Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
    Tag BG (for custom tag):N/A
    Hair/clothing edits (if any):

MAIN REF
    Mane: Look at the Ref image above to see a rough idea on how it looks. And medium length. But still being a mod edit.
    Tail: Again please look at the ref above, I kind of want to flowy/curly like that. But I want her tail to be long. Actual length up to you, but please long. But still being a mod edit.
    Accessories: I actually can't decide if I want her to have any of not, so this is totally up to you. But think simple, so flowery things, and beads yes. Necklaces, and bracelets are what I prefer. But again, up to you, and she's a simple girl.  

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

Faithofthefallen
    Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:29 am
    SUPER RARE

.:U=Uniangeni:.
    Name: Arachne
    Owner: Faithofthefallen
    Temper: Predatory
    Colorist Wanted: Mobbu!!!!
    Breed: Uni-Angeni
    Stage: Adult
    Theme: Spider Queen/Arachnaphobia
    Description:
    eyes:glowing poisonous green(no pupils)
    Mane: Glossy Black (with maybe a little red thrown in if it you want) voluminous and a little floaty if that makes sense. Two long pieces in front, tied at the bottom like Jessamine's but with blood red ribbon and not so neat, a little thicker at the bottom of the ribbons, still a lot of free pieces draped around them. the rest is MASSIVELY voluminous and wavy/curly/spiral-y( Not looking for a ton of ringlets, more like wild wavy loose curly bits and some straight pieces as well). I want it to be the epic 'wow' factor of her so do whatever looks best, and have fun w/it! Spiders crawling in her hair? Some bangs to frame her face, do whatever looks best but I picture them longer.
    Tail: Black, wavy, massive, some red beads etc...extremely long (drags behind her) fades to red at the tips?
    fetlocks: Black, short in the front, trailing a bit longer in the back, fades to red at the tips.
    hooves: white
    Accessories:
    -The most notable accessory is going to be her skull mask. It is grayish white and extends all the way down to the top of her nose but only covers the top half of her face(leaves the under(chin)side of her face free, not the bottom/nose half, does that make sense?) Her eyes glow through the holes and 3 or 4 sharp black fangs stick out along the sides. There will be 6 small circular faceted rubies embedded in the skull in =an upside down pyramid pattern(point nearest to nose). the mask is very structured and shaded/shadowy.
    -A black necklace with a ruby at the center and a black widow pendant hanging from the ruby.
    -Silver cuff on her front foremost leg just above her knee with a ruby and silvery tattered spiderwebs draping down around her hoof.
    Body color: Base color is a pure white, but fades to dark grey a little bit above fetlocks, on her belly, chest, shoulders, around her rump/tail area, and nose. (faint)red & (dark)black dappling in the dark grey everywhere but her nose and legs. some tiny black spiders crawling on her body (at least 4 and black widows if possible but don't worry about just having them be black it if thats too much detail.)
    Horn: black, glows red in the spirals.
    Wings Black(style 1)
    Reference Images:
    Bottom Hair Ribbons
    Black Widow
    Ruby
    Balls are 'jewels', but there are only 6 jewels(makes 8 'eyes')
    Glowing green
    Web
    Accessory color: Silver/red/white/ grey/ etc
    Premade tag number: CC
    Tag frame color: CC
    Tag feather color: CC
    Tag BG: CC  
    Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash