Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Role Playing
Anime Role Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:48 pm
nero sat on the ground and looked at Ayumi, worry in his eyes. "if you're squeemish, i suggest you look away"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:53 pm
"Um...Okay." She turned around, then she heard someone coming into the doorway where Ayumi and Nero were in. "Someone's coming Nero!" She whispered to him.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:56 pm
"crap... um..." he looked around and hid behind something small, but it was impossable to see him  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:00 pm
"Ayumi?" A Women called Ayumi's name. "Mom?" She said, then looked at Nero then her Mom coming into the room. "Ayumi, I knew you were coming home late." She told Ayumi. "Hehe. Sorry mother." She smiled nervously. 'I hope Nero doesn't get caught...' Ayumi thought.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:04 pm
nero knows that as soon as she leaves he could start maintenance on his arm. but until then, he held his breath  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:11 pm
"Ayumi, were having dinner now. So wash your hands and get to the table." Her mother kissed her on the forehead. "Mom! Okay, I will." She looked at where Nero was, then back at her mother exiting the room. Ayumi sighs, "She's gone now."  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:20 pm
before nero steps out, he rips off the layer of fake skin around his arm, then stands up "if you need me to leave i will... i can talk to those guys, and if anything get them off your back" he starts fiddling with the metallic arm with the screwdriver  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:23 pm
"You...Don't need to leave. You can if you want, it's your choice." Ayumi walks into a bathroom near the dinning room and washes up, but before she does go into the dinning room, "You think." She tells Nero, and walks off to the dinning room.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:27 pm
think what? he thought to himself. he realized he needed to hide in case if someone else showed up, so he went back to his spot and started working on his arm, making almost no noise as he did so  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:32 pm
Half an hour later...

Ayumi came walking into the room where Nero was, "I think he did leave...Or is he hiding..." She thought.

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:38 pm
nero slipped, causing the screwdriver to fall and make some noise, he cursed in his mind and picked it back up  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:41 pm
Ayumi sighed, "There you are." She put both of her hands on her hips.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:52 pm
he seemed surprised at the voice, then realized who it was. nero stood up, his arm limp from being in a mode where nero could work on it "i thought if someone were to come by, you'd get in trouble"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:57 pm
Ayumi looked at Nero. "They all went to sleep, but I stayed up. You can sleep in my room, there's an extra bed in there. My mom thought she'll have another child." She nervously laughed but not too loud.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:05 pm
he thought about it ok, bed, or concrete? hmmm... obvious answer "ok, thanks... but why did your mom say shes gonna have another child?"  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff