Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Love Blossoms? - Wisp & Terentia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:05 am
He kissed her with his nose, his wings gently vibrating as he slowly stood again, which was a bit of a relief as his knee was getting sore. He fanned his wings open and shut, looking down at his lady, his love. Now he knew how his parents had felt, and he could no longer tease or roll his eyes at their affectionate displays..well maybe, he was still their son.

'That's okay, you can talk all you like, I like listening to your voice.' Wisp replied, grinning still. It was gratifying to know that she felt as he did, excited as they stepped out into a whole knew relationship, a new beginning for them both.

'And yes, I am sure. I don't know what the future or even tomorrow will bring, but I know I don't regret my feelings or telling them to you.' he leaned and nipped her gently on the ear.

'You'll be a wonderful mother, and always beautiful no matter your age.' he chuckled lightly and asked;
'So, was it a good surprise?'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:53 pm
Terentia watched as he stood up after he kissed her, his eyes fixated on his, a small yet obvious blush on her face listening to his words as he leant down and nibbled on her ear which only made her want to squee even more. He was perfect this moment was. Its not what she had expected at all when she woke this morning, however she was happy. More so she was glad and excited for the future.

"And you will make a wonderful father to any children I might bare. We shall all fly and live with the flowers. Watch time pass and our family grow. Its all I have ever wanted, all that I need, to be here with you. To live every day knowing I am loved and that there is someone in my life I can treasure. Yes Wisp. This must be the happiest day of my life. I am sure they are many more to come. I can not wait to inform my mother. She will love you. I just hope the rest of your family will be as happy."

She stated with a wide smile on her face, she also stood up to her full height looking down at the flutter male. Leaning to nuzzle his forehead with her nose. "You are so handsome, loving and sweet, so thoughtful and fun. I could not have asked for a better mate. She added. The words seemed to flow more freely now. The suns rays stroked the pair. It was one of those moments that she never wanted to end. Not ever. However she knew it had to, it would be such a wonderful memory. She was curious to see how his family reacted, however they must have seen it coming. This was her home now. His family was hers and hers was his.

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:08 am
He could only hope that her family would be as accepting as she said; after all he had not asked their permission to court her or to lifemate with her. He was sure though that someone like Terentia would only come from the very best of parents.

'Of course, my mother especially. Please don't mind anything she says about grandchildren though. I told her that events like that would happen in their own good time.' he laughed.

He looked away for a moment, at the water, the fall and slowly nodding flowers. Their scenery had been forgotten whilst he had made his proposals, and he took a long breath, inhaling the heady scents around them. He looked back at Terentia with a small grin.

'Though I admit I have thought about how our children would be..would look. And whether I will, as you say, be a good father.'

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:44 am
It was odd thinking about how Joseph would react to Wisp. Since Terentia was raised by her adoptive mother instead of her parents she did not have as stronger connection with her birth parents then she really would have liked to. Jo would not be as... involved as he would if it was Neria or Rosabis. Those where his little girls, ones that he had brought up and seen develop into women, however he had never known Terentia as a foal. She had always been a adult in his eyes so it might not come as much of a shock. She knew that Kaiya would love Wisp. She had always taught Terentia to do what her heart told her to. She was a wise Angeni with a big heart. She did not have to take in Terenia like she did - or any of the other foals she had adopted. She would love for Wisp to meet both her and Galahad her adopted brother. She was sure he would in time. However since her adoptive family all live busy lives it might be easier to take him to the Imp Lands, where her fathers herd resides.

"Oh? Your mother knows already? haha." She shook her head quite amused by the thought. She would probably be waiting eager to hear how the question had fallen, if she was not hiding in a flower around here. She would not put it past her, if Terentia herself was a flutter she would do the same. Being a fly on the wall was a attractive thought, especially if it was something as impotent as her son getting lifemated. If she was here she would be well entertained, Terentia could have not wished for a more perfect way for him to propose. A small blush came to her face. She would not known how to react if she was asked about grandchildren. Terentia to a degree was not a mare who feared she was going to be a bad mother and she had full confidence in Wisp as a father. It might seem foolish, however she had helped to raise foals before, she had just come back from helping Kaiya raise her first biological batch. So she knew what she was doing. The reason why she was blushing was imagining Wisp, flying through the field with two or three little flying foals following. What a sight it would be.

"You will be a wonderful father, foals seem scary at first, before hand its only natural to be scared. However they are not monsters. All they need is love to bloom. The spirits blessed all with parental instincts and we pick them up from the way we were raised. When the time comes, I have no doubt you will step up to the mark and shine." She smiled, trying to comfort him in some way. She thought for a moment, she had never heard of a Angeni line meeting a flutter. Not from who she had met anyway, so the appearance did seem to escape her mind. "Whatever they look like, they will be beautiful indeed. You might be surprised by some traits. I am not a pure angeni mare, in fact my family is mainly mutant some of which are... very demonic looking to say the least, so they might not look like what you expect. The genes I carry are odd ones." She nodded approaching the flutter male once more. To stand by his side. Looking down it to the cool clear water, seeing their reflections stare back at her. Yes, things where finally starting to come together nicely. She knew in her heart, this was the spirits plan all along.

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:31 am
Wisp shook his head;
'Not from my telling her that I was to be doing this, otherwise you'd have known about it as she can't keep a secret.' he chuckled, shaking his head even more.

'She just guessed from how little she could get out of me, I find it easier to not speak too much of important things as she tends to pry more if I let anything slip.' he turned to look at Terentia.

'So when I stopped talking about you she knew it was serious. She can sense that sort of thing anyway, she's very open to love. And I know she'll want to gush and pry with you..so consider yourself forewarned.' he laughed.

'Yes? I don't think I care where your blood comes from. They'll be yours and mine..I only care that when the time comes they'll be healthy..' he paused, grinning a little.

'And that they don't use their Daddy as a plaything when he's small.'

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:55 am
"I have no problem with that, I love talking to your mother, its like having a best friend away from home, at times she acts younger than you do and with your playful nature that's saying something."

She joked shaking her head laughing lightly, turning back towards the home grounds. Looking back over her shoulder at him with a playful look in her eyes.

"Who knows, they could grow small with you."

She actually thought the idea very cute. Little foals chasing after a butterfly. At least they would always be kept entertained. That was for sure. She loved the idea of children, she had wanted them for ages and she now felt like she was finally with someone who could make that dream come true. She wondered what it must be like to change ones size. Then again she could change into the form of a human, it must not be any stranger than that.

"Shall we head back?"

She asked with a small smile painted on her face. She wondered how her family would react to this, deep down she could not wait to tell them, to show Wisp the other people who held a place deep in her heart.

"... I love you Wisp"

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers