Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Where Games Become Fun...(Hallows Bane x Nymphalidae) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:22 pm
At the sounds of Nympahlidae's voice Hallow's countenance started to relax, his muscles loosening with every calming breath he took. However, his mind was reeling, reeling so fast it was starting to give him a piercing headache. He hadn't gotten one of these types since the days of his adolescence.

As Hallows stepped forward a bit his head began to swim, the ground beneath him seemed to turn in circles before his eyes. He struggled to adjust his eyesight and she shook his head roughly, only to find out the hard way that the spinning got worse when he did that. With a half stumble Hallows leaned against the tree for a moment.

"This is the last thing I want you to see Nymph," Hallow's trailed off giving her a small nickname and hoping she wouldn't mind. Given his head it was all he could say without getting another piercing stab to his brain as memories he had locked away all that long ago wanted to come back in full force.

And he didn't know if he even wanted them to yet. He knew he should, and had to if this was ever going to go away. Plus he now had that paranoiac bat nearby to push them out. Hallows didn't know if that way would be the best way. He mulled over the thoughts of getting them out himself. It was going to be painful as hell, in a literal way. But he was strong, had demonic and kalona blood running through his veins. Maybe that would help. He also had Nymphalidae, maybe she would be willing to help him.

He turned his head, albeit painfully towards his partner, " There are many secrets about me that you do not know about me Nymphalidae. Secrets that I've locked away for years and have only now wanted to come out. And it is extremely painful for them to do so. I implore you to help me end this pain, help me unlock these memories so we can go full force into whatever we wish to do, including running the current herd out of these lands and taking them for our own," Hallows stopped for a moment wincing as his brain pulsed again against his skull, " so, will you help me?"

He wanted to show her that he was strong and capable. He hated the fact that she could see him going through this. He didn't want to come across as weak. And he knew that by unlocking these memories he could show her everything else and more. Hallows was the son of a demon lord and kalona huntress, and by damned he was going to use that to his advantage.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:22 am
Nympahlidae watched the stallion with uncertainty; his moment of weakness did not slip by unnoticed by her eyes, nor would it be forgotten -- and while perhaps some part of her wished to go to his side and aid him, the mare remained standing where she was, judgmental eyes locked on his stumbling form. Her ears twitched and pressed back at the sound of the nickname, but she did not react more than a slight curl of her lip in disapproval, remaining silent as he continued to speak of a forgotten, locked away past. The way he spoke of running out the herd of these lands, of taking it as their own, made her pulse race and her heart flutter excitedly in a way of which she would not admit to.

She wanted that power. And if helping Hallows Bane with his past was the way to obtain it, then it was exactly what she would do. He had already proven his strength to her before, and if the glimpse of might she had seen displayed today meant anything at all, she could only begin to imagine what else could be revealed if she aided him in this quest. The silence between them after Hallows had finished speaking had nearly begun to stretch on for too long before Nymphalidae finally replied with her answer.

"... yes. I will help you, Bane... and together we will rise up and dominate the land your herd of lesser creatures have claimed. Tell me where we must go, what I must do, and I will do it. If there are any that dare to stand in our way, we shall slaughter them."

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:02 am
Once that declaration slipped through Nymphalidae's lips the clouds that plagued his mind lifted and a new surge of energy started forming in his body, in his bones. Something was telling him that this was the way to go and if she was willing to help him, oh so help anyone that stood in either of their ways. It felt powerful, lustful, and by whatever that was holy right in his mind.

With this new energy he stood at full height before the mare in front of him and he suddenly realized just how small he was in comparison to him. She was by no means less powerful, sometimes he thought she was more powerful than him when it came to personality. And it was something he admired, wanting to obtain that for himself. Oddly enough he didn't want to admit that to her yet, if ever. It was a sign of weakness and he was tired of feeling weak.

"Yes, we will drive out those of less fortitude from these lands. If they do not follow us we will dominate over them in brute strength and force. With you at my side we will be able to achieve everything. As for my memories I have found that killing achieves the effect needed to unlock them. However I also feel that as we move along this journey we will have to travel to my homelands," he announced with a sneer in his voice. That, he thought and felt, was going to be the worst part.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:52 am
"I have kept myself hidden from your herd thus far, as you requested of me -- but if we are to travel together, if we are to drive the weak out of these lands... Let me come back with you, tonight. We will wash the blood from our meal and return to your herd, let me join them -- I will blend in. I will play nice as I study them, learn their strengths and their weaknesses. We can decide together who is worthy enough to follow us," she breathed, "and who is too weak to deserve to keep their lives." Nymphalidae knew well enough that Hallows could make these decisions on his own, it was his herd, after all -- he must know them all well enough to pass judgements -- but she wanted to be there to make the choices. She wanted to be in the heart of it all for the slaughter.

So much had changed this night, and so quickly; a simple hunt had revealed much about Hallows to her, piquing her curiosity of the stallion. It was clear to her now that she needn't try to corrupt what was already corrupted; all he had needed was a little encouragement, a push in the right direction, and he seemed to be slipping into this new lifestyle as if it was how he had lived this way his whole life. And perhaps he had. Nymphalidae would not know until they arrived at his homelands to meet the herd that raised him, and she was far more eager for this journey than Hallows appeared to be.

"If killing is the way to unlock your memories," the mare smiled cruelly, "then I believe this will be an easy task."

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100