Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Looks can be decieving. [Branwen and Caelius] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:39 am
Biting his tongue, he couldn't help but want to chuckle at how adorable it was that she had to stop her figiting to think of what game to play. Though he didn't want her to think he was laughing at her, so he stifled it, but he couldn't stop the 'awwww cute' grin off of his face. Walking around her as she announces the game she wants to play. "Hmmm I think I know the game, so you better go hide while I count.... But don't go too far because you might get lost, or worse something bigger than your siblings will eat you." Smiling and giving a friendly wink before closing his eyes. "Okay then, One...... Two..... Three......" Starting to count, guessing this will make her scamper off and hide.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:47 pm
Branwen couldn't contain an excited nicker as he agreed to her game, nodding intensely as he told her not to wander off too far. Of course, as most children do when they're in such an excited state, she was only half listening to him, waiting more for the numbers to start than heeding his playful warning. Her little heart started to flutter as he began counting, instantly she began thinking of places to hide and bolted as soon as his eyes were closed. Where to hide? Where to hide? Was hunkering down in the grass a bit too obvious? Probably. The woods would provide plenty of cover, but he could just as easily sneak up on her as she could sneak away from him amongst all those trees. There was the river nearby. It was a bit further away from home than she had originally planned on going, but it wasn't that far and she had come out here to do some exploring so what was the harm. With her mind made up, Branwen darted off down towards the river, glancing back to make sure Cael wasn't peeking while she ran.  

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:17 am
Cael kept his eyes closed but he heard her little excited noise and the light thumps as she ran off, his ears flicking round to follow which direction it was. Hoping she had paid attention but suspecting that like any foal she had been too excited to really listen to what he had said, but he wouldn't be too far behind her, so with any luck anything that would eat her would be distracted by him.

"Ninety eight, ninety nine, one hundred! Ready or not, here I come!" Looking round carefully, seeing where she had been and then looking iff in the direction he thought she had gone. His nose in the grass as he looks for her small hoofbrings in the dirt. Finally following the trail she had left. Ambleing along, not in a big hurry but also not wanting to talk too long to at least get in the right area. Leaving foals alone was dangerous to his thinking, at least if he was within her sight he would hear if she got into trouble.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:15 pm
Completely ignorant of the trail of upturned dirt and flattened grass she was leaving in her wake, Branwen was convinced she had the upper hand on her new friend. At the speed she was going, she reached the river in no time and paused as she did, looking around for the best place to hide. There wasn't much in the way of options, mostly trees, which she had already decided were too risky to hide amongst. There were, however, reeds by the river's edge. That was where she decided to hide.

So, she quickly trotted over and weaved her way into them, the dead sticks brushing against her body rather uncomfortably. This wouldn't be the best of hiding spots, but at least it was unique. In Branwen's mind that was. Hunkering down and trying her best to situate herself so that nothing was jabbing her and she could make a mad dash should Cael show up and find her. She lowered her head down, still able to see a good deal of the area around her through the reeds, and waited in silence.

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:32 pm
Taking his time walking along her path he humms softly to himself till he gets near the trees by the river, looking round more cautious then. Seeing her stracks skitter about a little as she decided on where to hide, but he takes his time and looks tound trees and under bushes and anywhere a foal might hide. As she had wings he even peered into a couple of the bigger trees branches, pondering for a while, letting her have her fun in thinking she hid well, though had he been a foal he would have had more trouble finding her. "Hmm I wonder where she could be..."

Searching in a vague wobbly arch towards where she was sequesterd in the reeds. Looking round things and behind things, walking round a tree, jsut to be sure. Wading into the shallows of the water finally as it was the last place to look there. Making his way towards her poking his nose into anythign that could be a duscuise, some ange sticking to his nose at one point, this shaken off with a very clear. "Yuck." Finally reaching where she was hidden, klooking down at her. "Found you!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:35 am
She could hear him as he approached and held her breath, trying not to make even the slightest sound as she caught glimpses of his rosy pelt through the reeds. There was no way he would find her, her hiding spot was flawless! In her eyes at least and as if to reaffirm that he began to question her whereabouts, which almost made her giggle in delight. Almost. But she was far too determined to win this to let something like that slip out now when he was so close. Eventually Cael moved completely out of her line of sight and, being too concerned with giving away her position by moving to try and see him, she remained ignorant of him growing ever near to her hiding spot.

She could hear him in the water but even that didn't prepare her for his face to appear above her and render her hiding spot among the reeds a failure. She squeaked a bit and jumped out of the reeds, kicking up a bit of water as she darted away, just a bit startled by his sudden appearance. Quickly though, she recovered from her fright and looped around, frowning just a bit and more playfully rather than actual sadness, "Awww, you found me. And I thought that was a good spot too." She gave a little huff and trotted up to him, reverting back to an excited grin, "But it was still fun! How did you find me?"

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:35 pm
Cael smiles down at her, glad he hadn't given her too much of a scare, though it had been a bit of fun, not that he was prone to sneeking up and making others jump. Though now she was settled down and smiling again he couldn't help but chuckle a little bit, it had been funny to see her jump like that. "I followd the little hoof prints in the mud that you left behind." Doubting she had even thought about that but it was a good way to follow someone when there wernt many others around, or others of the same size.

"Would you like to hide again? Because I'm no good at hiding, my antlers get stuck whenever I stick my head in a bush." Thinking that not everyone liked to seek, but least she had the option now, though there were few places someone as big as him could hide.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:18 pm
"My hoofprints? Aww...I didn't even think of that!" Branwen pouted a bit, realizing her supposedly fantastic hiding spot wasn't as fantastic as she had thought. She tired to think of ways to avoid such an obvious giveaway and she found herself wishing she knew how to fly as that was the only solution she could come up with. Her attention snapped back to Cael as he asked if she wanted to hide again and gave a playful scowl.

"That's no fair, you'll just follow my tracks again!" Briefly, she looked to the sky, wondering if her family had noticed she was gone yet and if she should return to them soon. Of course, he desire to play with Cael was much stronger than her desire to return to her malevolent sisters, so she decided she would play one more game with him, "Why don't we play I Spy? You can't cheat and follow my hoofprints at that." She grinned teasingly at him then began looking around, pursing her lips, "I'll start! And I spy......something round!" She tried not to look at the particularly large rock she had spotted while looking around.

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:26 am
Not able to help but grin. "When its not so muddy it will be harder to follow your prints like that." Seeing she was clearly trying to think of a way to avoid being followd. "Besides I'm an old man, another foal is not likely to know such sneeky tricks." Though if they did it ment that they were bing taught to track for a reason. Though that didn't matter as she chose a different game.

Smiling at her, leaning down to her level. "Ok we can play eye spy, but after I'm going to walk you back to your aunt. That way I know you got home safely, is that ok?" Looking around for a possible round thing while he waits for her answer. Many things being round in some way or another, this one was going to be tricky.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:19 pm
"Alright then! We'll have to play again when it's dry. I'll beat you then." She grinned at her future triumph over Cael, suddenly wondering if she'd ever see him again. This made her look down, grin fading as she realized she may not see her wonderful new friend again. But as always, she was quickly pulled back from her fallen spirits and was once again grinning as he set about trying to figure out what it was she had spied.

"Fine, you can walk me home afterward. But you have to promise we'll play again some time!" She was positive this would solve her fear of never seeing Cael again. If he promised to play with her again then there was no way he could break that. Promises couldn't be broken after all, right? Branwen raised her head high, proud of herself for coming up with such a brilliant solution to her no longer worrying problem. Watching him look around, she grinned, certain he would never guess what she had spied and decided to offer some help, "I can give you some more hints if you need them."

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:06 am
Looking around thinking of the round things that was within sight at the moment, glancing back at her and seeing the changing expression on her face as she thinks over things. Smiling as she asks for the promise, lowering down so he could look her in the eye. "I promise we will play together again, I can come see you another day cause when I take you home I'll know where to find you." Though he expected she would soon be too big to play games, but he would still visit just in case. Besides he had a feeling that he wasn't going to be let off lightly till she had beaten him at the game.

"Hmmm..." Considering her offer for a clue, he thought that making a few guesses might be a good start. "Well let me guess a little first, then if I don't get it after 5 tried I'll ask for a clue." Giving her a smile as he looks round and picks his first guess. "A Tree trunk?" That was round and there was several trees around.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:05 pm
Branwen grinned widely as he agreed to her promise, showing the sharp, never used teeth at the corners of her mouth. She was so glad he had made the promise and rid her mind of her previous fear, "Good! Because you're my first friend and I would be sad if I never got to see my very first friend ever again." She gave a quick little frown before quickly replacing it with the grin again and giggled. Somehow, there was no doubt in her mind that Cael would keep his promise. He had been far too nice to her to do such a thing.

She giggled even more as the stallion took a guess at what she was spying, "No, it's not a tree trunk, silly. Four more tries and I'll give you a hint." She was speaking in a sing-songy voice now, almost taunting him but in a very playful way of course.

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:00 am
Cael grinned despite himself, glad that his promise had made her happy, leaning and nuzzling the top of her head, between her horns. "Your by friend too Bran, and I will definitely come see you again soon. I'll even ask your aunt if I can take you out on a trip when I walk you home, how would you like that?" Smiling down at her, sure that she would tell him something she would enjoy.

Looking about for another round object, finally looking up at the sky, having spied others but he had an idea that he might know what she had picked. "The sun?" Looking at her with this more recent guess, smiling as he waits to see if he was right.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:32 pm
Branwen nickered as she was nuzzled, leaning into it happily and so glad to hear him say he would see her again. Even if the two never saw each other again, she would spend her whole life knowing she would some day find him he had convinced her so well of his promise. Nodding furiously, she grinned and responded quite enthusiastically, "Yeah! We'll go on a awesome trip all across the land, right? And we'll meet lots of interesting others, right? Right?" Just as always, she didn't even bother to contain her excitement at this future endeavor.

As he guessed her object to be the sun, Branwen scrunched her face up in amusement, shaking her head, "That's even more wrong than the tree trunk, Cael!" She giggled, her toothy grin probably as wide as it could ever get. Unconsciously, she glanced at the rock she had spotted and claimed as her spied object, making sure it was still there. As soon as she realized what she was doing she quickly looked away, trying to act as if there was nothing interesting in the direction of the rock.

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:50 am
Cael chuckled and shook his head. "I'm not good at this game, hmmmm round round round." Thinking what to choose this tile, catching her looking at the rock. Turning deliberately around so she didn't see him notice, bending down to peer under a bush in case it was something only a smaller soquili could see. Wanting to make it more fun for her as he stands up again. Turning round some more seeing a bush with little round berries on it.

"Berries!" Walking over to the bush to nod at them. "Look there round, only small but round." Smiling at her rather pleased that he had found another wrong guess as she seemed to enjoy them more, and he didn't mind seeming silly to cheer her up and make her laugh.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff