Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
ƤƎΓϛΟƝA (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna join?
  Yes
  No
  What you talking about fool?
View Results

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:30 am
"Thanks." Amaya said once he got off. She smiled lightly and looked at him. "Nice to meet you. I'm Amaya, my sister calls me Maya." She told him. She didn't have many friends, they all dropped her after she had to start taking care of her sister, they didn't want to be friends with someone who seemed so serious all the time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:40 am
"Well just had a mental break down just now so I I think I am calm now. Nice to meet you Maya, I am still a bit puzzled were we are. I i new any better I say we were at anime convention surrounded by really really good cosplayers. But I am starting to think I may be wrong there." Leon said as he looked around. It was strange the way she lacked emotion. Maybe seh was just reserved but at the same time she seemed calm.  

gunnerzero

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:44 am
"I don't think so...it feels different. It doesn't feel like anywhere close to home or something." Amaya murmured.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:01 pm
"To think I was at home one second then, appearing in such a place. We may as well look around, we maybe able to find are way back or at least an idea of how to go back. The people her don't seem to wanna hurt us, so we should be fine looking around. Worse part of it all were in pajamas." Leon laughed unconsious of what awaited him. And all those who were sended to this world.  

gunnerzero

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:07 pm
Amaya nodded quietly. She needed to return home, Kaname was going to wonder where she was, and after that fight, Amaya was afraid her sister might have thought she abandoned her. "I just hope we can find a way out soon." She sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:31 pm
Leon agreed with her, there must be a way out. But where to start looking this world seemed strange and different from our own. Although there were a lot of similarties, Leon couldn't help to wonder where to start looking. He began to walk about aimlessly, hoping to find something he could use. He found Niffhiems Inn, the place was large and quite expensive. The building itself was build in Japanese style, although it seemed elegent it didn't have much in the way of buisness. "We may want to find shelter at least until we can head back. Lucky for us I keep my money under the mattress, it should at least get use some food and a place to stay." Leon said running over to his bed, and searching for his stash. he also found his lighter and playing cards wich he took with him.  

gunnerzero

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:43 pm
The inn seemed pretty, but Amaya was distracted, busy thinking about her sister. She was worried about Kaname. After their parents died, Amaya had never left Kaname's side. And now she was suddenly gone. All the girl had with her were the pajamas on her right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:55 pm
Before coming back to were Maya was Leon was stopped by two creatures. One who seemed like an Ogero and another a skeleton there clothes were torn and seemed more like raggas then anything. "Hey kid, where you going in such a hurry?" The Ogero gave him a devlish smile, that intimidated Leon.

"Oh please excuse me, I really have to get going." Leon said nervously trying to avoid problems.

"How rude! can you believe this guy?" said skeleton looking creature pushing Leon towards the wall. "We should teach this guy a lesson, in manners. " He said then punched Leon in his gut.

"Ah... That hurts..." Leon's voice was quite since the hit had made him lose his air.

gunnerzero

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:06 pm
Amaya saw what was happening and walked up to the oger. "Hey there, how about you pick on someone your own size?" She growled, her eyes flashing dangerously. She grabbed the skeleton by the shoulder and turned him around, kicking at his head. "Come on boys, you wanna play with him, or do you wanna have some fun?" She asked, grinning lightly. This was going to be a fun game.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:26 pm
The skeleton took no damage from her kick. she was probably more hurt then him. Hitting rough and hard serface with her bare feet must have been painful. "Oh, you wanna play too?" He said closing his hand into a fist and and punching her.

The ogero laughed with delight, "does your girlfriend need to save your a**." He laughed at Leon.

"Finally Leon became enraged he broke free and took some distance from the two muggers. He pulled out his deck of cards and lighter from his pocket. He began to light up the cards, " I won't run away, I won't" He tossed flicked the three cards at the ogero which made his clothes catcho on fire. Leon was extremely skilled and all three cards hit him.

gunnerzero

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:33 pm
Amaya ignored the pain and took the punch, barely staying on her feet. It was weird. Deep down the pain and anger was beginning to fester into something. All of her grief over her parents and leaving her sister was adding to the pain and frustration. What's happening to me?... She thought as she glared at the skeleton.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:44 pm
Leon suddenly froze seeing something emerging from Amaya's back. A dark figure that made Leon and the skeleton shock. "What the hell is that? Is she really human? maybe she is just one of them." His legs began to tremble and he feared the worse. He wanted to escape but that thought did not cross his mind. Instead he stood there frozen at the sight, he was body always felt uneasy around her could this be way?  

gunnerzero

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:58 pm
"You made the wrong move." The figure laughed as she looked up, a dark energy ball in her hand. She stared at it, smiling darkly. "Come on then. You wanted a fight." She teased.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:22 pm
Leon suddenly broke away from the shock "Amaya stop!" Leon screamed out at her. Sure these guy deserved to suffer but they weren't the ones to do it. They could not just go around killing those that did not look like them. Leon rushed and grabbed a hold of Amaya. "Stop... stop..." Leon said trying to calm her down his body was acting on instinct rather then thinking over his actions. "There is no need to kill him, we aren't murderous." Leon said as he held her tight.  

gunnerzero

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:32 pm
The figure glared for a moment before disappearing, Amaya snapping out of it as she blinked. "What happened?..." She groaned, putting a hand to her head. She had blacked out and now all she could register was that Leon was telling her not to kill someone.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff