Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Reg] Decorating the Christmas Tree (Tisi x Sera x Vall)~Fin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saiyukii

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:29 pm
Sailor? She was shocked. Why was there a sailor scout working under the negaverse?! If she wasn't mistaken, sailor scouts were the enemy.

Or had Charonite gone and changed the rules somewhere along the way? It was entirely possible, but unlikely. Weapon in hand, her grip tightened. While logic declared that she attack, her instincts told her to stop. And she often found that her intuition was more trustworthy then of logic. She was shocked, but she also felt a close affinity to this girl-- much like how she felt towards another negaverse agent. This conflict of emotions was disturbing to say the least.

Shooting the other lieutenant a discreet glance, she vowed to have a talk with her later.

Directing her attention back to the matter at hand, she gave the sailor a charming smile. "Happen to?" She questioned, with a chuckle as she placed a hand on her hip. She would have thought the body was an obvious indication. "Tisiphone dear, I always do." She added casually, as she removed the starseed from her pocket.

But she wasn't in the habit of gifting starseeds to random agents. If anything, she regarded most of them as enemies. Tisiphone was yet to be categorized.

"Tell me. Do you require a starseed?" She said, with one skeptical eyebrow raised. What did two (or three) negaverse agents need with one star seed? She didn't doubt that Tisiphone was more then capable enough to capture one of her own.

Serandite, well. She had her doubts.

(DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. XD;; I didn't see it either.)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:14 pm
Ooh. Vallerite had a starseed. Her eyes lit up, leaping up as Vallerite asked her question. Oh, this made the task so much easier-- if Vallerite came along. But what other plans could the eccentric lieutenant possibly have? Not if she went starseed stealing on this memorable holiday, Serandite thought rudely. She cut in before Tisiphone could, the annoyed air around her had disappeared, replaced by eager delight. (Not that anyone cared about her mood anyways.)

"Well, Vallerite, we need it for those yellow things that top the tree on a certain snowy occasion, you know?" Her words were filled with playful sarcasm, apparently on friendly enough terms with Vallerite to insult her like so. "I don't know, perhaps you've heard of it?" Serandite asked sweetly, feigning innocence with a bright smile.

She tip-toed (even then, she couldn't make it) and tugged on Tisiphone's arm, forcing the girl to lower her head as Serandite whispered something in the tall sailor scout's ear. "Hey Tisiphone, I suggest dragging her back to the apartment with us. She's obviously got nothing else to do. Do you mind?" She whispered softly, cupping her whispers with her hands. At least, she asked? Even if wasn't the most discreet of manners, Serandite didn't want to impose on Tisiphone that much. "I'll give you half the cake if we do." She bribed, just in case the other was reluctant to do so. After all, the only thing Tisiphone had remotely shown excitement for was the cake.

The damned cake.

revenant aria

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:46 pm
Tisiphone blinked. Wait, she was supposed to be sharing the cake in the first place? She grumbled silently to herself over the news. Well, she supposed it would have been terribly rude to keep it to herself (not that wrenching out human lives on a daily basis wasn't rude, but that was a different matter). While they could pluck any star seed they wanted, it would be quicker with one already out.

She stared down at the smaller girl for a long moment, watching her guilt-inducing face and finally giving a sigh as she straightened back up and turning to the other leuitenant, "Your attendance for our.." a pause as she thought of the right wording, "Christmas gathering would be appreciated, miss Vallerite." Another pause as she worked up the courage to say the rest: "There's cake."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:12 am
"A star?" She said, in an incredulous tone. A ridiculous idea. She imagined Serandite going along with it, but Tisiphone?

She had no time to reply before Serandite dragged the other girl into another conversation.

Ah, well. Matter dismissed for the moment. Excluded from the conversation, she was content to wait on the side-lines. Weapon twirling in hand, she examined the two with an expression of slight curiosity. A senshi and negaverse. While she didn't quite understand it, it was obvious that the two were close. How ironic that was. Rather then their respective forces, both were suited better to their opposite sides, she mused to herself with a wry smile.

But she was surprised, really. How Tisiphone managed to tolerate Serandite, she did not know. After all, elves were high maintenance.

But that was none of her business. Arms crossed over her chest, she resumed a position on the railing. The sight below brought a lazy smile to her lips, as she imagined the possible havoc she could wreak upon the city. And undoubtedly, the two had other plans for the night, and it would do no good to interfere. It would best to excuse herself, and be on her wa—

"Your attendance for our..Christmas gathering would be appreciated, miss Valleriite."

Wait, what?..! Shocked, she turned to cast a glare towards the other Lieutenant. Serandite. She had no doubt that this was the girl's idea.

With a apologetic smile, she turned back towards Tisiphone. "I'm terribly sorry but I'm not in the habit of celebrating Christmas you se—" Her words cut off, startled, as she was suddenly slammed by a giant bunny.

Damn it, Serandite!

Saiyukii

revenant aria

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:45 am
Vallerite fell against the bunny's arms with a silent cry, Serandite looked upon the scene smugly, mouth curved in satisfaction.

"We've got her now, Tisi." Serandite said brightly, flashing a large smile at Tisiphone. It served Valleriite right, all those glances toward Serandite. Looking at her as if every bit of mischief was Serandite's fault. Okay, perhaps it was Serandite's fault but it certainly didn't harm anyone! Serandite thought gleefully. It just.. inconvenienced them. Like this situation. "It must be the exhaustion. Poor Val should really take time off for a party, don't you think?" The rhetorical question didn't need an answer at all really.

"Let's go Tisiphone. I only hit her long enough to get back to the apartment." The bunny slung the unconscious girl over it's shoulder in a rough manner, her own hands brushing against each other as if she was ridding herself of crumbs or dust.

That should do it. If they locked the door on Tisiphone's door that is.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:39 pm
Tisiphone watched as the bunny walked by with the unconscious girl, shrugging it off as mearly the powers that be. Nothing like a little troublemaking to start the holiday off. She pounced off after the duo (or did the bunny make it a trio?) as they made their way home. Tisiphone dutifully transformed back into Theresa Killingworth in one of the many shadowy alley ways, taking the lead when they came closer to the apartments to unlock her door (a point that she now took into consideration ever since Serah had popped in so freely). It didn't occur to her to even try locking the windows.

"Alrighty then, wake her up so we can get the tree topper." Theresa spoke with cool tones, but it was almost noteworthy that she used "we" instead of "you".

Pausing, Theresa frowned then looked over at Serandite, "What exactly do parties consist of, anyways?"  

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

Saiyukii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:09 am
Contrary to what it appeared, she wasn't entirely unconscious.

No. She just had the wind knocked out her by a ******** magical stuffed animal. It was ridiculously embarrassing. And by Serandite no less.

(But it was Serandite, of course. Why she was surprised, she didn't know. She should have seen that childish move coming, really)

Speaking of childish moves.. did it have to be a bunny tackle? A bunny smack or kick, she could handle. A tackle, she could not. Tackles were painful, she groaned. Unfortunately, the other two continued on oblivious to the lieutenant's condition. (God, she hoped the entire negaverse wasn't this bad) Only until they approached Tisiphone's apartment, did they pay any attention to Val. "--wake her up so we can get the tree topper."

They brought her here, for this?

Lowered gently to the floor by Loppy, she barely restrained the urge to punch Serandite. Struggling to sit up, "I'm awake." She announced- while casting a glare at the other two girls. Reaching into her pockets, "Catch." She muttered, tossing the star seed at either of the two girls.

Either way, she didn't plan to be tackled by a giant bunny again. Even if that meant giving up her star seed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:18 pm
Serandite was about to answer Tisiphone's question when Vallerite's voice interrupted her answer. Oh, Valleriite had been awake. She almost let the starseed drop, barely catching it in time. She quickly stuck it on the mini-tree before scooting back to the pair.

Theresa cool. Valleriite annoyed. Serandite threw an arm around each shoulder, pulling the three girls close together in a group hug. What good was Christmas when negative emotions hung in the air? "It's Christmas guys! We pulled you here reluctantly Val but you gotta admit, you would've done nothing otherwise. A party's when you have more than one person and loads of fun! " Both of the girls next to her could be sure that wasn't the definition that could be found in the dictionary but hey, it worked! (Probably.)

"Besides, both of you here makes it so much more convenient to give presents to. I would have had to hunt you down individually and that would have been worse for both of you guys. Trust me, you don't want me in your room at 3AM. Let's get the food set up and this party started!" She said cheerfully, standing up and letting the two go. She let them both ponder on that image of her words as she unwrapped all the food containers.

As she said, a Serandite in your room in the midst of night was probably a horrible sight. She would have jumped on you to get you awake. (It would have definitely worked on Tisiphone considering her door and window had been open.) Or worse, Loppy would have jumped on them.

revenant aria

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:02 pm
Presents? Was she supposed to have tried to get.. presents as well? Theresa frowned yet again, but tried to give her most casual glance to Serandite at mention of food, "We--I have a microwave and a stove, but it's not used much so can't guarantee the quality of the insides. Microwave might be safer if you need to reheat anything."

She didn't bother trying to wiggle out of the group hug, mostly because it was only a minor annoyance and like most things she remained passive on it, "That still doesn't quite cover the definition of 'fun' though. Though I did enjoy going out for a bit." Theresa paused, glancing away in what could almost amount to a nervous gesture, "Er.. What exactly do we do anyways? Are we trading stories or.." Now she wished she watched more television. What was it that girls like them did anyways?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:03 pm
Val reluctantly allowed herself to be pulled into the group hug-- It would have just been heartless not to allow the elf some fun on this eventful day of her life.

"Whatever." She scoffed, soon brushing off the other lieutenant's hand. Her plans (or the more accurate term would be 'lack of plans') were none of Serandite's business. Unlike some spoiled rich girl she knew, she didn't always have the luxury to spend her time nor money on such trivialities.

But that was a matter for another day. She dismissed the subject with a wave of her hand.

To distract herself, she focused her thoughts on other matters-- Such as food for instance. "Microwave's good." Val replied, in answer to Tisiphone. Tossing her hat to the side, she took a few moments to style her hair into a neat arrangement.

As much as she'd hate to admit it, she was starving. But she didn't trust either of the two girls for the preparation of the food. Tisiphone's uncertainly gave away her lack of experience, and Serandite was liable to burn the house down. Rising to her feet, she made her way to the counter. One could only hope that it was edible-- And no, ten boxes of cake was not considered to be even remotely edible unless one had the stomach of a black hole.

As she sifted through the set of food container, a sigh of relief escaped her. Tossing the roast turkey, and chicken into the microwave, she shifted the cake out of it's box onto a set of plates. Tedious work, but at least she wasn't cooking. That would have been an complete and utter disaster.

Noting the girl's nervous manner, she couldn't help but to tease the girl- all in pure jest and no malice intended. "What do we do at parties? Tisiphone-dear, Parties are best done with dancing, drinking, gossip, cuddling, and men." She explained, her voice playful and the corners of her mouth curved into a mischievous grin.

She didn't know what Serandite did, but those were definitely her type of parties!

Saiyukii

revenant aria

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:21 pm
Serandite let the two girls go, reflecting that it would have been nice if she wasn't the only enthusiastic one. That was probably a difficult task, considering the circumstances that surrounded all three of them. After all, negaversers weren't normal girls. Or normal screaming girls who simply did stupid things at parties. Still, it would have been nice to have a party that consisted of willing members. But at the very least, even though reluctance rolled off of the two in waves, she had actually gotten them to do something on Christmas night.

She snorted, shaking her head at Val's answer. "Val, that would be your definition of parties. Let me tell you, none of us here cuddle. I didn't bring drinks and there are definitely no men here unless you're planning to invite some over. " She handed a plate with cake to Tisiphone (the biggest one, of course!) and put an extra slice on Tisiphone's plate.

"Yeah, half of your cake is going to Tisiphone. It was a bribe on my part and I'm not giving up my slice." She cheerfully stated towards Valleriite, giving the jester-faced lieutenant an innocent smile. She turned towards Tisiphone, taking the seat next to the other.

"I guess we'll be eating and talking..?" She tipped her head, not quite sure what constituted as a "normal" party either. After all, Serandite was a rich little Crystal Academy girl who went to parties. She didn't have them. Oh no, that would be way too much trouble.

((I'm thinking we should wrap this up soon? 8D Maybe everyone falls asleep there or leaves late at night? ))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:43 pm
Tisiphone wrinkled her nose ever so slightly at the list of things that made up a party, but her dark eyes lit up the moment the cake came to her pale hands, a fork dancing between fingers until it rested between her thumb and the other fingers. If she were a cat she would probably have been purring her little heart out about then, but since she wasn't, she simply ate it with a peaceful expression.

She noted Serandite's apparent disappointment over their.. party, so she swallowed a bite and glanced over, hoping to at least try to reconcile with the girl, "Very well, perhaps we can start with talking. What was your favorite star-seed mission?"  

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

Saiyukii

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:11 pm
Surpressing a sigh of disappointment, she settled for taking a seat on the ground.

Grimacing, Serandite's appetite for cake never failed to amaze her. Good god, Serandite hadn't even waited to eat some real food before starting on her cake. And apparently, the same went for Tisiphone. "It could be worse." Val grumbled, as she tried to convince herself of worse things. Knowing what she did of Serandite and sleep-overs- girls, gossip, bunnies, dress-up, lace, frills..

He face paled, as she realized it could have been much, much worse. Accepting the slice of cake, she was grateful for the distraction it provided her. Returning back to the topic at hand, she gave the cake a contemplative poke before replying back to the girl in a sarcastic manner.

"My cake? No thanks. I'm more then happy enough with a slice." She said, giving the girl a sweetly mocking smile. In other words, it meant "Unlike some people, one slice of cake is more then fattening enough." Which she knew Serandite could interpret well. From her expression, Val could see that Serandite was about to reply back with a biting remark but Tisiphone's question quickly distracted her.

"So there were bunnies, and they were all like WHOA.."

Leaning against the wall wall, she figured that she might as well made herself comfortable. Tonight was going to be a long, long night.  
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff