*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Your walk with Christ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you accpted Christ as your lord an savior?
Yes
91%
 91%  [ 94 ]
not yet
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
no
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
GOLD
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 103

KotokoPlum

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:30 pm
I've lived in a Christian family my whole life. Been going to church from age four and I'm 14 at this point.

I'd say I truly believed at 13. Well, I'd always had my best friend at church. Sophia was her name. She moved away that year and it took her an hour to get to our church. She started going to a different one and I hadn't made any other friends. So basically I was alone. I tried to make friends, but to no avail. But I realized that friends are really a distraction. I started really listening to what the pastor had to say. I started to go to church to praise the Lord, not talk with my friends. And although I was technically 'alone', I knew God would with me always. The retreat that year also helped and I came out loving the Lord more than I ever had before.

But now, I think I'm headed in the wrong direction. Not becoming an unbeliever, but just pulling away from knowing God more. My friends are two years younger than me (I eventually made some.) but I can't tell if they know and love God even a little.

I also struggle with doubt, but I think I'll be making a topic about that soon, so I'll save it for later.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:45 pm
My family has always been a very strong Christian family. I think because of that I have never had any doubts in my faith.  

Rouwenne

Gallant Gaian

10,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Jenniferlynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:49 am
Hi everyone. I have been through a lot. My boyfriend says that I was put through hell on Earth to find God and I did find him. I found God when I was nineteen and my boyfriend and I had just met via internet.
We talked and startd talking about how he was saved and how I thought I was and all the things that happened and was happening to me. He said I needed to pray for forgivness. I did not listen and just want one with everything. Later he said that his trip to see me would have to be delayed because his grandfather was very sick. I said okay and waited for news on his grandfather.
He texted me in November to say that his Grandfather had died and he was going to get his CDL and then come see me. I said I would be there for him if he needed me. We finally met on January 7,2005 it was one of the happiest days of my life. My grandmother did not agree. She throw a snowball at him and said she was sending back to North Carolina. SHe did not. Eric, my boyfriend and I finially got our first date on February 11,2005 and That is the day he asked me out and I said yes. Later that year we found out that we where going to be parents. We both were scared and unsure of things.
We did not have to become parents God knew we where unready for that responsiblity. I had a miscarriage in June last year. Eric and I stayed living together and things got worse. I had to have my gall bladder removed and it HURT Bad.
I accepted Jesus in March 2006 and our pastor said that know that I was saved I need to get my own place and I told him the only way that might happen is if God Helped me because I do nto have the money for an appartment. Eric and I still live together and it is taering us apart. But God knows this and he is working to help us and we just need to see it. Please pray for us and I hope you all have very blessed days and lives unlike mine before I came to Christ. heart I love Eric Gaynor III heart

Edit: I would love to tell more but it would take up to much room in the thread so if you want more send me a pm and I will write it to you that way. Love you all and God bless.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:04 am
Yes. I was raised in the church and was baptized at age fifteen at my grandparents church. smile My grandfather was supposed to baptize me but he was having trouble with his foot and couldn't stand up very long and put a lot of pressure on it. sad I've had alot of trials and tribulations the last few years but God has always shown He really is there for me when I pray and ask for help and guidance. heart  

LittlePinky82

Cataera

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:49 pm
Okay then. Here we go. When I was a kid, my family never went to church. If you want to know why, I have a thread titled my mom...Anyway. My dad left on my 9th birthday--the result of about a month of fights. That night, my mom made out with my furture stepdad. About a month later, we moved down to Victorville, Ca from Happy Camp, Ca. It was then that the abuse began. My new father sexually abused me from the time I was 9 until I was 14--when he left. In between that time, we had moved seven times and I felt like a social outcast. My mom, in a combo of high blood pressure, stress and raising five girls, decided that locking me in my room for two summers would solve the problem. Instead he began to prey on my sisters. I still haven't have God and I tried to kill myself three times before I was thirteen. After he left, about a month later, my mom's second boyfriend moved in. Because I was apparently lying, he was extremely wary of me. In the end, he was hopped up on steroids (instead of the pot) and left with almost all of our stuff. My sisters and I weren't sad to see him go, since he liked to physical abuse. During this time, I met my husband. We were going to the same high school. He was a Christian, I was not. I was also shattered inside, I hated myself, thought I was fat (I was 5'61/2 and a very muscular 128lbs--not fat) and wanted to die. I remember walking over the freeway and wondering if I could throw myself over. My husband helped me through this by showing me that there was a God, and He loved even me. I gave my heart to Him when I was 17 and never looked back. Even though there have been hard times, my daughter being born before we were married, me being sick...I know that God gave me all of my past as an experience to learn from. My current ambition is to become a teacher, for sixth grade to twelth grade so that I can help people during the time that I needed help the most. I thank God everyday for my past, and learn not to dwell on them. As for my mom...she still isn't saved and it actually took me a long time to forgive her. In fact, I am now 24 (almost 25) and I have only just forgave her last month. Well, then...that's me! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:38 pm
I got saved the Wendsday before my 15th birthday. But to understand all that happend it starts earlier, by seventh or eighth grade i diceided that God wasn't real. I grew up in the church but i had a hard time seeing christ in any body. only my mom and a handful of others andd i diceided that they were duped. That lead to questions of what was truely important. well i figured it was leaving your mark. i wasn't good in school. so there as only one ay for me to leave my mark being bad. Started planning how to kill and get away with it (people i didn't know whoever just not get caught) by feshman year i had a plan that seemed feesable so on a wendsday night i took my dad's gun loaded it. put it in my back pack. wellby this tome my parents were worried abut me i caused all sorts of trouble. got in trouble at school but rarley got caught. (no drugs drugs made you sloppy got you caught) but mymom would pray for me every night. she told me so a few weeks later. just so happend she was praying that night and God gave here a sense of peace. back to me now. as i walked to my room to go to sleep. needed rest to hold a class of thirty hostage with only a 45 atou and three clips. and I lokked up and said in spite, and with conviction "if your real you WILL stop me." well I wet to sleep. Now from this paoint either I had the mother of all nightmares or God gave me avision. I was so proud had just held the class hostage for three hours killed three people and only now did they understand that i wasn't going don easy. well if i wanted to prolong this I had to let one go. (funny some of the ones i killed were my friends but htey were the most likely to fight back and they had to die) crying not easy now to go back there and remember breaks my heart. well i opened the door. BANG and every thing was black for a moment nothing then paine. i never opened my eyes so dont ask what it loiked like. all I know is it hurt and it hurt allover. there were screams loud agonizing screams I think i was screaming, not sure.
Then there was a voice, "you knew how o prevent this." it was my own voice in my head. started anting to cry. (by example from my father i learned never cry, so that made me mad.) "no, no i didn't."
"yes, yes you did. you just wouldn't believe."
"how could i. there was no diffrence from the believers and the none."
(see i didn't see christ in my Senior pastor his wife his kids. the royal ranger comander. my dad. ext.)
"your mom, Wendy, pastor Steve. Travis."
Then i began Screaming and wailling. It was true I should have known.
"I should have known, should've known."
i thought to my self I wish i had anoher chance, and before i went insane from paine and tormenting my self, I woke up.
I was sweating and had wet myself. my hands were shaking. and i prayed. i have never gon back to who that person was. my change was so diferent that every one noticed. I have stumbled since then but i still thank God for my mother. fi she hadn't prayed I would be in hell. it was my plne to die. and that meant hell. and thank you God for answereing that prayer.  

Skeleton Bart

[-caKe-neSs-]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:48 am
sweatdrop Everyone has amazing stories to tell - mines just plain boring  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:54 pm
No one has a boring story to tell...it's funny though, I haven't mentioned my testimony anywhere else... confused  

Cataera

Jenniferlynn

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:35 am
Christ has helped me and my boyfriend. We are together still but we will no longer live under the same roof. We need to live by God's rules and we can not live like we are married when we are not. My boyfriend said that to me last night. It is going to be hard finicaly. I know Eric and I will be better if we do what God asks his people to do. I know it is going to be hard but in the bible it says that God is my stregthen and in Him I can do all things. Or something like that.God has always been there when I needed him even if I never knew it before or just did not want to believe.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:29 pm
I was kind of agnostic through childhood, and became a Christian at 16. I was looking for spiritual answers, and found them. God has been good to me, though I will be truthful and say that I have not always served him to the best of my ability. I have fallen, which I have talked about in another forum, and God came chasing after me.  

songsparrow

Qwerty-Shy-Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:48 am
i been a christian sincs i was 6. i am 13 now biggrin well recently i saved 2 freinds lives who were both wanting to commit suicide, if i wasnt there they would have died. GIVE GOD THE GLORY! halleluyah  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:55 am
Eh, I pretty much grew up in church, was saved at 11 after seeing the play "Heaven's Gate's and Hell's Flames." Not much to tell about me......  

sk8er061191

Tarack Ollama

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:15 pm
My testomony isn't exactly interesting. Basically i was brought up in a strong christian family i was taught all the stories and stuff and considered myself a christian even though i didn't really understand what that was. About two years ago i went to a christian conference which was amazing and I realised i wanted to be different and serve this real God who i had seen there. Unfortunately i kinda got bored and backslid O_o. I went to the same conferenc last year (its an annual thing) and re-commityed myself. Since then my life has been ups and downs. I've been super close to gopd then two weeks later went out and got drunk. I've done things i'm ashamed of but i'm happy they happened because it has made me stronger. I pretty much know now that i just have to keep praising even in dark times even when it's hard, not as hard as what others go through, but still hard. I'm still struggling with a problem which i can't really talk to anyone about but me and God are beginning to work it out =)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:51 pm
Well.
I am nick,and I started my christian lufe around when I was born then at the start of middle school I was a athiest and then I had a spirit in my house if beleave that kinda stuff and It attacked me then I became a large christian.  

dirtdevilgrunt13

dBEf-GAEc-18E-BBAf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:50 pm
Sup, my name's Alexander. ^_^;; I uh, let's see.

I went to a private school from kindergarden through 5th grade. I hated it. It was a Private, Catholic school and I wasn't religious at all. Just didn't believe in God, and it didn't suit me. The teachers were mean but the kids were alright. I'm not a very social person so even decent kids didn't do much for me. Through that perioud I began to think that I was some kinda angel or had supernatural powers.

I actually can't remember exactly what I thought, but I absolutely loved fighting and I guess I let my fantasies get ahead of me, eh? I had this other part of my I called my "master". Master as in martial-arts type master, not slave-master type, heheh. I was really strong so I never really had much to disprove my beliefs, and I have some kind of undiagnosed disorder where certain objects will become as though I'm in a dream when I'm too tired (like a tv might look like a dinosaur head O_O).

After 5th grade I went to a public school for a year, where I had my own little group of friends from school for the first time ever in my life. We had a small club where we all signed up for Chess Club but never actually went. It was crazy. Wasn't exactly a good school, but it was fun. Instead of going to the club we'd just roam around the school and we had our own little area to practice fighting and the like. I was pretty spiritual then (not a christian or any sort), and would often try and teach my friends about spirit energy and all sorta stuff, not like I'm strong enough to give a good demonstration if any of that even exists. Note even though it was a bad school, I'm not a retard and I don't get into drugs, violence, etc. There were some gangs there and people would get jumped every day after school.

I eventually got beat up on, once. I don't really remember it, but I can say that I've always been kind of naive. I always like to think that people aren't really just going to beat you up out of no where like they did, and I kept waiting for them to have mad faces, like stereotypical bad guys do, you know? If they had that, I would have faught back, because at the time it didn't click into my head that the really bad people just don't care about you and won't have any sign of greif in their eyes when they commit those sort of acts. I think by now I don't know what I'd do, but I hope I'm a bit quicker to understand how people work. My mom actually saw me get jumped so I switched schools afterwards.

At my new school, which was public, in a better school system. I was a bit more knoweledgable about people in this school system, so it was easy to get everyone to leave me alone. I consider school a waste of my time, because there's no rewards, especially at middle school level, other than just moving onto the next grade. Eventually, I began failing here in school, and stopped going. I'd miss about 60 days+ a year for the next few years until I basically started missing half the year of school.

It was around this time that online I met the two best friends I ever had, Jacob and Samantha. Very very intelligent people. I thought I was an archangel sent by God to stop another angel from destroying the world by now though, and eventually they believed me. I was always training. Working out my mind, body and spirit attempting to get closer to god or a higher power out there. The "Master" family was my past lives that were a part of why I was so powerful and finally strong enough to defeat the evil that was in this world. I really believed it too. I believed and my friends believed that once I completed my training that I could stop this great evil from destroying the planet. I may have been crazy, but I wasn't stupid, as I said before. I was the crazy kind of person that might have actually been able to help people had I continued my path, because I believed so strongly in non-violence, helping people through logic (I was a very logical thinker), etc. Nothing insane like, "I have to burn down this building to save people!," because that would be nuts >_>

Eventually though, I was going through a serious mental struggle. I felt a presence around me, like God or some such. At that moment all the different parts of my existence were floating around and I realized that I was no angel, and that none of all that I believed before was real. At that point, it had been since I was as young as I could REMEMBER that I though I had supernatural powers or was an angel. I was 15 now, and this was the first time in my life that I had been thinking clearly. I had actually commited some really bad acts afterwards though that I'd rather not talk about. Worse acts than when I was completely insane. I think my mind was going through some kinda crisis because my entire existence, all my life's meaning had just vanished right at that moment because I only cared about my life because I thought I was supposed to save the world. I planned to die after saving the world, so I became instantly suicidal.

It's taken over a year now, but I've been recovering slowly. I'm not a Christian. I don't believe in God solidly, but I do believe for the most part that there's something that I haven't found or seen that's really powerful and has helped guide me through my life. I'm not sure what it is. It's funny, a lot of the time people will imagine finding all those answers after you die, but I've never been dead before so I don't even know what will happen then. I try to just live my life doing the best that I can do, but I don't think as highly of acts I've committed in the past. I've given up fighting, I no longer solidly think I'm an angel. I'm just a person, right? Doesn't mean I can't do cool things! I haven't tried yet, really. I can still help people, and find answers to questions, and do everything else I thought I could do before if God or whatever has no problem with it. At the same time, I'm willing to accept the fact that I've done a lot of bad things and I'll gladly receive any punishment God will hand down on me because of what I've done, because I deserve it.

All in all, I think God really changed my life, or at least helped me realize mine needed to be changed. There's a lot more I could have written on about but I've written out enough as it is. My hobbies as of today include working out (gotta stay healthy!), computer programming, music, and absolutely anything else I can get into. I couldn't do any of that without God, right? biggrin  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff