[PRP] Following In Your Footsteps (Aziz'Din & Aali) - FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:52 pm

"It was long ago...I feel for her loss, but I am glad she wasn't able to taint the other banu or cause any harm to the pride. I was much luckier after, much more careful, it's brought me plenty of good to outweigh the bad." He smiled and relaxed thinking of his harem now. His ladies were each special, clever, compassionate, and beautiful. They were everything a Pad could ask for and despite their original origins they behaved with such grace that none would question they had become fine banu.

He liked to think it was fate, that each of his beloved females had been born to become banu eventually, but even he knew better then to delude himself. He was simply lucky that they had adjusted well and none had the cruel soul of a Kajira.

"Yes our pride has very good Pads, they know just how to handle their banu, and you'll learn from the best." He grinned and ruffled his sons incoming mane.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:40 pm

Aziz'Din was impressed by his father's calm attitude when it came to talking about his first Banu. Though it was long ago, Aziz'Din wasn't sure if he could have shrugged it off so easily. Though the logic was there, one Kajira would infect the whole pride if left on free roam. Aali had a good harem now, because he hadn't been afraid to get rid of the bad seeds that could have ruined everything. Aziz'Din supposed it was just something he would have to learn.

Aziz'Din smiled back at his father when he ruffled his mane. "Of course I will," he said proudly, " 'cause we'll be learning from you, right Father?" He had the best role model in his eyes. His father was everything he wanted to be when he was older and he wanted to be the best possible.

Velveteen Angel

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:21 pm

Aali chuckled and nodded proud of his son and mildly wishing his firstborn could have such an attitude. "Maybe some of your enthusiasm will rub off on your brother." He smiled and nudged him.

"Go on now and have fun, we'll always have time to talk if you need to." With that he stepped away to let his son go ahead. He was but one of the many who were going to be the future of the pride, he reminded himself often how important it was to pave the way for them. They couldn't let their numbers fall so dangerously low again, couldn't assume superiority without earning it. They needed to learn and adapt and keep their traditions without letting the old ways destroy them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Aziz'Din smiled up at his father, allowing himself to be nudged away. His father had faith in him, he knew, which gave him that bit more desire to prove him right. He jumped down off the rock, landing with a light thud. Deciding to check out what this 'playing' was about, he moved towards the playing cubs.

Sparing a glance back at his father, he was reluctant to leave immediately. He rarely got to spend one on one time with his father, but it seemed the opportunity was gone. Sighing, he moved towards the cubs with a little less enthusiasm. He would have preferred to follow his father around, rather then play with other cubs, but he couldn't have everything he wanted. Not yet, anyway.

- FIN -

Velveteen Angel

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas