What Should They Change About Pokemon? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bulbasaurr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:33 pm
A Playtypus pokemon would be nice...

I'd try and find a way to use him, even if he was NU.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:39 pm
Here's one: In Leaf Green and Fire Red: ADD A FRICKIN' WAY TO CAPTURE MEW THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE AN ACTION REPLAY OR CHEAT!!!
Ticks me off because Mew is one of my favorite Legendaries...
Also, make it hard to reach Mew. Really really hard. Put in mazes, teleportation, lvl 100 wild pokemon in surrounding areas, I don't care, just make it a really really good challenge.

And if Lugia stars in his own game, why not Ho-oh? (You know, because Lugia starred in XD Gale of Darkness, but Ho-oh wasn't in it. Wasn't thinking of the hand-held games. XD)

Also, work on the newest pokemon sprites. They're looking less and less like pokemon and more and more like common animals... It's creepy...  

Sora VioGreen

7,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Bulbasaurr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:03 pm
SoraLight-vmkcff
Here's one: In Leaf Green and Fire Red: ADD A FRICKIN' WAY TO CAPTURE MEW THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE AN ACTION REPLAY OR CHEAT!!!
Also, make it hard to reach Mew. Really really hard. Put in mazes, teleportation, lvl 100 wild pokemon in surrounding areas, I don't care, just make it a really really good challenge.

Also, keep the secret base idea. Maybe expand it so you have your own house. And if Lugia stars in his own game, why not Ho-oh?

Also, work on the newest pokemon sprites. They're looking less and less like pokemon and more and more like common animals... It's creepy...
This one. I feel the same way sometimes. x_x  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:20 pm
Bulbasaurr
SoraLight-vmkcff

Also, keep the secret base idea. Maybe expand it so you have your own house. And if Lugia stars in his own game, why not Ho-oh?

This one. I feel the same way sometimes. x_x

That's funny, because they look more and more like Pokemon now, compared to RBG sprites.
Pikachu had a tail more like Raichu's. And looked more like him, too.

Unless you're talking about the newer Pokemon? If so, it's because they're desperate to pump out new creatures. Rotom's forms proves it. XD
Also, an interview that was published in a Game Informer magazine a few months back had quoted them saying that they were looking at everything and seeing what they could make into a Pokemon.
So that's why there's an Easy Bake Oven Pokemon.  

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:48 pm
SoraLight-vmkcff

They did release Mew for the GBA versions. There was a special event held at Toys R' Us a couple years ago.

In the Platinum Version, you own a house. You just have to beat the Elite 4 and go to the Resort Areas (the places you can only get to after you beat the Elite 4, Specifically the place that has the fancy place that you have to have a pokemon that has 10 ribbons in your party in order to get into) and talk to a person who is standing near a house. You can then buy a bunch of stuff for the house and other stuff gets unlocked for purchase after accomplishing certain things (Like beating the Elite 4 10 times total, taking a certain amount of steps since getting the step counter app., etc.).

The game Ho-oh stars in is gold and heart gold. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:53 pm
SoraLight-vmkcff
And if Lugia stars in his own game, why not Ho-oh?

How can you...

Did you not...

But there's...

Wow.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

gym leader luna

Lonely Star

14,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:54 pm
SoraLight-vmkcff
And if Lugia stars in his own game, why not Ho-oh?

...I'm going to pretend that I didn't just read that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:26 pm
To me fair, sometimes when you go the the store, there's only one version left . . .  

DJ Trouble

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:35 pm
DJ Trouble
To me fair, sometimes when you go the the store, there's only one version left . . .

But... But it's been ten years! If after ten years, you still don't know that there was the Gold Version, with Ho-Oh as the mascot...

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:50 pm
Philosophy In A Teacup
DJ Trouble

But... But it's been ten years! If after ten years, you still don't know that there was the Gold Version, with Ho-Oh as the mascot...

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

gym leader luna

Lonely Star

14,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Sora VioGreen

7,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:19 am
XD, I should edit my first post. I was talking about XD Gale of Darkness starring Lugia. Hmm, though I guess Colosseum could have Ho-oh... -goes to check-
Also, I didn't know Platinum had House features... That sounds pretty cool...

-goes to edit-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:11 am
SoraLight-vmkcff
XD, I should edit my first post. I was talking about XD Gale of Darkness starring Lugia. Hmm, though I guess Colosseum could have Ho-oh... -goes to check-
Also, I didn't know Platinum had House features... That sounds pretty cool...

-goes to edit-

LOL. That's good! I know most of the Pokémon fandom is quite stupid, but not knowing about Gold would've been a new low. xd But Ho-Oh's kinda in Colo/XD. Once you purify every single Shadow, then beat all one hundred fights on Mt. Battle, you get a Ho-Oh.

However, I agree. I want a game where Ho-Oh takes center stage, just like that.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bulbasaurr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:36 pm
Ho-Oh needs moar 'spect.

I'm excited for the 13th movie (which theoretically stars him and Lugia)...

I used to think that Lugia was flying/water... x_x; because of the 2nd movie.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:36 pm
Pokemon should be able to have up to three types, and two abilities. <_<

Or maybe just change flying types to birds . . . that would probably piss me off less.  

DJ Trouble

Sora VioGreen

7,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:58 pm
Quote:
LOL. That's good! I know most of the Pokémon fandom is quite stupid, but not knowing about Gold would've been a new low. xd But Ho-Oh's kinda in Colo/XD. Once you purify every single Shadow, then beat all one hundred fights on Mt. Battle, you get a Ho-Oh.

However, I agree. I want a game where Ho-Oh takes center stage, just like that.

Hah, learn something new everyday... I looked at the cover of Colosseum, and there's Kyogre, Groudon, Entei, Suicune, and Raiko, but no Ho-oh. Yet, on XD Gale of Darkness, the only pokemon on the cover is Lugia. I think it's safe to say: What the crap?!

But, I didn't know that about Mt. Battle...

And Gold Version was the first game I ever got. If I didn't know about it, then my brothers would've sold me by now. (Seriously, they've yelled at me for being stupid because I didn't know pokemon details)  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff