Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Ninja Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun, random guild filled with Pokemon, Anime, and Naruto lovers! 

Tags: Pokemon, Naruto, Anime, roleplay, Randomness 

Reply Roleplaying
Five Years. TIME SKIP. Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:54 pm
the car comes up to the pub and kirara honks her horn twice
"IVE GOT PRESENTS WHO WANTS SOME!!!!!!"

walks through the woods when a car comes up and sees its kirara
"hey kirara its me remeber"

"oh hey i got u something"
opens the trunk and gets a staff with a ball on the top of it
"use ur powers and the ball with light up it will magnifiy ur powers"

"oh....thanx"
takes staff and it lights up
"WOW its beautiful"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:18 pm
Kira grinned at Kanda. She shook his hand "It's nice to meet you too." She reached over and under the counter and grabbed a random room key. She handed it to Kanda.

Damian looked at Erica. "Uh, hey." He said, with a nervous smile on his face.

Erica looked at him angrily and closed her eyes. She crossed her arms and turned away with a 'humph'.

Damian grinned. "I knew you'd be one to hold a grudge."

Erica opened one eye. "Is that an apology Mister Damian?" She asked.

"Haha, yeah it is. I'm really sorry."

Erica opened the other eye and smiled. She uncrossed her arms. Erica could hold a grudge but she was quick to forgive. She hugged him. "It's alright." she said. She took a seat on a stool and motioned for Kanda to sit next to her.

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:24 pm
Kanda also grinned and took the key happily.Placing that in his pocket he looked over to Erica and walked on over taking a seat.Suddenly he could hear a honk from outside " Erica? Who's screaming?" he asked, poking her shoulder slightly.He tilted his head also as he stare dout to the open door.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:42 pm
Erica stood and looked out the doorway. "Oh! Is that Kirara? Hi!" Erica exclaims, happy to see her. She looked at the nice car in front of the pub and wondered if Kirara had just arrived too.  

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:57 pm
"come on guys get ur presents erica i got u a braclet its reall gold and it is also a 3-d watch and when u want u can even start music on it u dont even have to download anything just think about the song"
goes up to erica and hands her the braclet"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:07 pm
Erica smiled, accepting the present. "Oh thanks, it's so pretty." She said, "you didn't have to get me anything." She slipped the bracelet over the black sleeve of the Gothic Lolita-style top she was wearing. "Come on in."  

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:12 pm
"sure let me get my bags first"
grabs three big bags and the dog grabs his bag and drags it inside
drops present bag on the ground
"grab watever u want there is some extra for anyone who wants more"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:20 pm
Kanda watched as the girl called Kirara walked in and handed Erica some high tech watch.He chuckled and got close to her ear " you looked happy" he whispered, and sat back up.Watching as more gifts were brought in he noticed something that caught his eye.the ribbon that was tied around the boxes.Turning up to the girl with a sweet smile he slightly pointed to the boxes " Excuse me? May I have the ribbons?" he asked,leaning almost off his stool.He thought both the ribbons could be good for both himself and Erica.He was also quite interested in the dog that seem to have it's own mind.  

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:25 pm
Erica returned to her seat. She only smiled in reply to Kanda's comment. She looked around the pub. She saw the same things she had always seen: dragon statues, tables, chairs and lots of wood. It didn't seem like a lot had changed. She supposed four years wasn't really a lot of time. It was nice to be back anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:27 pm
"u can have anything everyone in the pub is my friend just as long as ur not evil lol....inside joke uhhh nvm well anyways hey johnny how about u bring the stuff to our room i hope u dont mind kira im gonna go to my old room"
johnny barked
"ill be right there im just gonna catch up with my friends and maybe tommarrow we shall show them"

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:44 pm
{ Pokemongirl11 Can you try not to text talk I wrote in the rules No text talk }

" great! " Kanda said, with enjoyment in his voice and jumped from his seat walking on over to the gifts he bent over to the boxes.Unraveling the ribbons he gripped them in his left hand and walked back over to Erica.Taking a seat he smiled looking down at them." you can have the frilly ones.I'm not a fan." he afford ,holding only the frilly ones out to her.Kanda also watched as the girl and her smart dog left.Shrugging he turned back to Erica and waited for an answer.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:51 pm
Kira nodded. "Go right ahead Kirara." Kira said, "Your old room is empty. Strangely, business hasn't been that great lately." She stretched her arms. "But I don't mind."

Erica shivered at the sound of the barking dog. She had mostly learned to control her hatred and fear toward canines but them being in her presence made her uneasy. She was still unable to recall the reason why. Erica took the frilly ribbons from Kanda and thanked him. She used two to put up her hair and tied one around her neck like a choker. She shoved the rest in a pocket in her skirt.

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:05 pm
Kanda was glad she took them and placed the rest of the ribbons for himself in his pants pocket.Suddenly out of nowhere a black cat that belonged to Kira creeped up behind him.Not knowing the cat was on the counter behind him he suddenly felt something rubbing behind his back and jumped.You could hear a slight explosion but mostly saw white puffy smoke in the air.And when the smoke vanished all was left was a tuxedo kitten surrounded by kanda's clothing." oh gosh." was all he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:13 pm
Erica laughed. "My, you sure are skittish." She turned to Erica and Damian. "Shifter," she explained, "it happens occasionally. No big deal." She rubbed Kanda on his kitten head.  

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash