Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official WWE Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: The WWE, Wrestling, Entertainment, Raw/ECW, Smackdown 

Reply The Main Forum
John Cena Deserve to be champion!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a cena hater?
Yes,hate his a** so much!!!!
43%
 43%  [ 10 ]
No,He Has the will of a Champion!!!!
56%
 56%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 23

Sexy_Gangster10

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:52 am
Generation Prince
Prince of Saiyans- Vegeta

Cena isnt the only one thats deserved to become WWE Champion
So does Ttriple H but Randy is gonna be WWE Champion for along time becuz of legacy and plus he cant win witout them anyway

JOHN CENA IS BETTER THAN ANYBODY U NEED TO GET THAT
cena can't beat taker  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:23 am
Generation Prince

So does Ttriple H but Randy is gonna be WWE Champion for along time becuz of legacy and plus he cant win witout them anyway

Yeah because he obviously has make Orton his b***h in every match. If he's as awesome as you think he is they why can't he beat a couple of 2nd generation superstars. (Speaking of 2nd generation what ever happened Deuce?)  

Ruisu-sempai

Unbeatable Elocutionist

9,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Generation Prince

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:19 am
Sexy_Gangster10
Generation Prince

cena can't beat taker

Man John Cena Defeated the big show that is way stronger than the undertaker.John cena is going to be the one to stop the undertaker winning streak at wrestlemania!17-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:56 pm
o my god. undertaker is way bigger and stronger than that faggit big show. for example undertaker trashed big show in the casket match. case in point, undertaker is way better than the f** known as big show. and cena doesnt deserve to b chap, he has to earn it  

blackfable12

Nakamura Stark

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:42 am
Ok what has he done too earn a Title shot? Please answer me that. Only reson he's in the Main Events because of ticket sells and merchandise, other than that. No nothing. He's not that good. Only person he is better than is Batista.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:12 am
Nakamura Vega
Ok what has he done too earn a Title shot? Please answer me that. Only reson he's in the Main Events because of ticket sells and merchandise, other than that. No nothing. He's not that good. Only person he is better than is Batista.

Okay am going to anwser that john cena is the strongest in the world undertaker is weak i mean come on he just look tough because of his halloween uniform.John cena even defeated tougher people than the undertaker.  

Generation Prince

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Gibby4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:26 pm
Generation Prince
Nakamura Vega

Okay am going to anwser that john cena is the strongest in the world undertaker is weak i mean come on he just look tough because of his halloween uniform.John cena even defeated tougher people than the undertaker.

I'm pretty sure the world's strongest man is Mark Henry. Just ask Vince. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:24 pm
I've been a John Cena fan since he had his rapper gimmick, and I gotta admit, he is starting to suck, The FU changed to Attitude Adjustment, his word life sign turns into that weird new sign, the STFU changed to STF, and suddenly Cena became more predictable than usual. When you see him do the Attitude Adjustment, you'll usually know that the match is almost over. And Cena has at least have a world title every year. Still I'm getting used to those changes and John Cena is still # 1 to me!  

WordLife54

Sexy_Gangster10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:51 am
Generation Prince
Sexy_Gangster10
Generation Prince

cena can't beat taker

Man John Cena Defeated the big show that is way stronger than the undertaker.John cena is going to be the one to stop the undertaker winning streak at wrestlemania!17-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
undertaker baan beat big show a** sence 1999 dude undertaker has like 80 wins over big show u don;t this so about 17-1 18-0 if shawn can't beat taker cena will not beat taker  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:55 am
Generation Prince
Nakamura Vega

WTF IS UNDERTAKER IS THE HARDEST U CAN GO PLUS CENA IS NOT BETTER THEN TAKER WHEN TAKER COMES BACK I BET HE BEATS TTHE HELL OTTA CENA DUDE  

Sexy_Gangster10

blackfable14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:30 pm
cena kant ever beat tanker is da bomb and triple h deserves 2 b a cham 2  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:57 am
Sexy_Gangster10
Generation Prince
Sexy_Gangster10
Generation Prince

cena can't beat taker

undertaker baan beat big show a** sence 1999 dude undertaker has like 80 wins over big show u don;t this so about 17-1 18-0 if shawn can't beat taker cena will not beat taker

Cena hell can beat undertaker.Sure he lost to him before but that was when he had a rapper gimmick. Now the new john cena is more tougher. If undertaker does the tombstome piledriver cena would reverse it if cena cant do the fu cena can do the stfu.Almost every great superstar have fallen to the stfu.  

Generation Prince

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ruisu-sempai

Unbeatable Elocutionist

9,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:39 pm
Quote:
Cena hell can beat undertaker.Sure he lost to him before but that was when he had a rapper gimmick. Now the new john cena is more tougher.

So a new gimmick makes a person stronger? Bullshit

Quote:
If undertaker does the tombstome piledriver cena would reverse it if cena cant do the fu cena can do the stfu.Almost every great superstar have fallen to the stfu.

If you are a true Cena fan you would call his terrible moves by their new names. The attitude adjustment and the STF but that's besides the point. The only reason he is still a main eventer is because 9 year old boys look up to him. Wasn't Randy Orton suppose to be in the one in "The Marine" but they didn't take him because he was a heel.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:30 am
darkspineshadow2
Quote:
Cena hell can beat undertaker.Sure he lost to him before but that was when he had a rapper gimmick. Now the new john cena is more tougher.

So a new gimmick makes a person stronger? Bullshit

Quote:
If undertaker does the tombstome piledriver cena would reverse it if cena cant do the fu cena can do the stfu.Almost every great superstar have fallen to the stfu.

If you are a true Cena fan you would call his terrible moves by their new names. The attitude adjustment and the STF but that's besides the point. The only reason he is still a main eventer is because 9 year old boys look up to him. Wasn't Randy Orton suppose to be in the one in "The Marine" but they didn't take him because he was a heel.

So nobody can prove that cena suck.At least he is still wrestling.Undertaker is no where to be seen fighting.  

Generation Prince

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
The Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items