Welcome to Gaia! ::

Birth Of Eternity (A Role Players Guild)

Back to Guilds

role playing and fanfics 

Tags: Roleplaying, fanfiction, story writing, Anime 

Reply Roleplay:The Demon Assassin
Devoir's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:11 am
"I have no grudge with you demon. I suggest you let me on my way."
He slowly brought his sword to his side in a show that he didn't wish to fight.
Kill him now!
We're in no condition to fight. Wait till you feed first.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:18 am
Ryuk smiled as the hald demon spoke to him. "Why do you leave. When the party is just starting?" he asked hoping to make the half demon stay. He would not fight the half demon if he did not wish to fight for fighting was sometimes not the answer, but to Ryuk it was always the answer. "Why not stay?" he asked his smile now faded away.

Darth Alidon

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:25 am
Hananji's eyes dilated. "I am Dantalion, the Fallen. Me and my vessel are in no condition to fight. I can tell by your presence that you are not a servant so we have no business staying."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:31 am
Ryuk smiled as he heard the half demons voice change. "Well now the party is gettng better." Ryuk said as he closed his eyes, he reopened them, they were noe pitch black eyes. "I am Denzor the fallen. My vessel seems to not want to fight you, but I do." Denzor said, he was not transformed he was still useing Ryuk's human body to talk in.

Darth Alidon

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:50 am
"So be it." He braced himself for the attack as he scanned the room for a quick exit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:56 am
Ryuk smiled as he threw out his hand as he did his scyth appeared in his hand. "So be it..." he said as he used his speed and the shadows to get where he was going. He appeared infront of the half demon with a smile on his face. "Wait." he said as he stoped his scyth dissappearing. "There is someone else here. Is there not?" he asked remembering he felt another here when he first came.

Darth Alidon

Aqira
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I wish we could sit down together and have a cup of tea....

Lady Devoir walked down to the cellar and talked to herself "Maybe it is time" She walked down and felt that a fight was going to break out. She smiled at herslef and continued to walk "Maybe will the day you said to me appear and fufill the task you wanted from me " She then knew that maybe her hard work was going to be finally rewarded for her. "Don't worry brother these guys will not destroy mother's furnitures" She came to the bottom of the cellar and walked into a dark room were she lighted it up and the room was lighted. The room was a bit cold and there was a lot of skulls on the ground and she just walked threw them and heard how some of them almost broke. She continued and then she takes her scythe and smiles. "I will let the guest have a talk with each other while I will do something before their time will be over" She then takes the stairs up and she had the key were she had locked the room and then she could still hear them and she then heard the words someone else and she just knew that they wanted the host but she had no time to play. She was a bit late. She then walks out and then takes a hidden door in the wall and then locks it and she continues as she then goes to the main entrance and then she takes a brush and some blood and she draws a mark on the door and then she then takes some words and suddenly the sign of Lucifer was marked on her door and a aura of darkness surrounded her mansion and she walked a bit to her garden. "The guest will have to sacrifice blood to get out of this spell or else they are trapped" She walked with her scythe and it suddenly disappeared into her arm band

...But sadly your life have come to an end.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:43 pm
Hananji, release me. Someone put up a demon aura here. My strength is returning
Only a partial possession
A dark aura formed around Hananji as his demon took temporary control over his body.
Now Demon, let's see how strong you really are."  

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

Darth Alidon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:52 pm
Ryuk smiled as the demon took full control of the humans body. "Well Denzor... Come forth." Ryuk said as Denzor took full control of his body. "Well now lets see how strong you are..." Denzor said as the scyth one again appeared. "Blood shall be shed today." Denzor said as he smiled.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I wish we could sit down together and have a cup of tea....

"...and so shall it be" She said after one of the guest telling that blood would be in her mansion and she smiled.
"This works every time but I wonder why they don't beg for mercy... maybe they aren't humans at all"She knew that she had to do something and she was late to her errands she had to do. She walks to the door that the last guest entered and paints it with blood and makes a mark of the symbol of the armour of Lucifer " This will drain a bit of thir energy from their immortal parts. She stood away from it and she was protected from it.She smiled and continued to her garden were she had things to do and just looked at the mansion "After all they call me Lady D and I wonder who will visit me here outside " She said with calm voice and she continued to her garden.

Aqira
Vice Captain

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:16 am
Dantalion screamed in pain as what little of his power that remained was stripped from him. In his weakened state from the seal he had to end the possession making Hananji as good as human.
"Curse this place" he raised his sword into a defensive position.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:54 pm
On orders from the cathedral to investigate the Devoir Mansion, Lilli quietly made her way around the grounds of the place. The place practically reeked of demonic energies as she made her way around the numerous extensions on the mansion trying to locate the inhabitants.

A scream alerted her and her darted off silently in it's direction-finding a way inside....a chill ran down her spine as the demonic presence grew stronger.

Once in a dark hallway she slowed her pace. Light flickered from a partially opened door, and the sound of battle echoed. Reaching over her shoulder she withdrew her sword, Angel's Tears, from it's sheathe and approached cautiously.

She peered in the slim opening created in between the door and it's frame. Two figures she counted...males...but she sensed a third party....darkness emitting off them-nearly suffocating her senses. Not to mention the odds were against her: 3 to 1. Although the two males appeared to be have a duel between them. As for the girl.....she could only make guesses.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Aqira
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:23 pm

She was on the back of the house and as she felt that someone sneaked on her house she felt a bit upset. "Do they never learn to let a young girl like me rest in this place and let me do the favur he made me do" She sighed and went back to the mansion of her. She just entered on her back door and just sighed more and as she entered she then looked at both of the guests and just saw them. She just made the face of surprise. "What is going on here ?, Can we just talk about this after the afternoon tea and some are just never going to listen that there is no curse in this mansion" She said the last line so she could warn the intruder that had entered her mansion.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:03 am
Lilli remained positioned where she was. She made no movement-only listened as a young female who appeared in her line of sight spoke. Obviously aware to her presence by the slight change in tone in her late line she spoke.

Lilli could only come to the conclusion that the girl was the one living her by the way she verbally tried to defend this place. "No curse in this mansion." the girl had said.

Lilli had heard read and heard about the rumors before she came. Curse or not there was definitely something sinister about this place.  

0Moon_Maiden0

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:29 pm
Hananji turned his attention to the girl.
"Witch release this curse. I'm a half demon. I can't survive long without Dantalion. If you don't free him I'll do it for you!" He gathered what remained of his strength and lunged toward the girl planning to plunge his blade through her twisted heart.  
Roleplay:The Demon Assassin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff