Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Karakura Town ~
Karakura High School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:28 am
Leah laughed as the humans run away, "They're all so predictable." She looked over at the espada, "Oh hey."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:58 am
"umm..hello Shinigami" Lolek looked around a little nervously but not from fear.  

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:01 am
"Uh, don't worry to much about me. I'm smart enough to not attack an espada... plus I'm lazy." Leah looked at the espada with interest, "You know, I've never been interested in saving humans much. They are predictable and boring."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:19 pm
"Right, well thats smart" Lolek said pulling his mask over his face, only letting one eye being shown so he could see. But also to hide the fact that he is blushing. "Humans are just...fools, i can't belive i was once one of them."  

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:26 pm
Leah laughed while watching the espada, "Yeah, same here... so what number are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:57 pm
"We dont have our numbers yet." *Looks at Lolek* "But I'm probably in the top 5. I don't know about Lolek. I haven't actually seen him fight." *Michio starts snickering* "But I have heard you're getting whipped by a non-espada in a PM fight! Ahahahaha!" *Michio falls on the ground, uncontrolably laughing*  

NinjaSamurai360

Grey Fox141

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:15 pm
walking in seening everyone
"You do know that isn't nice, thats just low people. Man I sucks beening the only human."
walking to the back and taking a seat, then says
"This blows."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:30 pm
"Well if you wan't to see metry, why don't you ask. im sure youd be amazed what happenes when i try my best." Lolek looked a Michio half laughing at the fact that he has nothing better to do than laugh at people.  

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:02 pm
"I want to see you fight... but I'm not volunteering though. I would probably get pummeled if I tryed to fight either of you so I'll just talk." Leah watched both of the espada intently.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:10 pm
Kage felt the strong preasure from the high school."What the hell is with this spiritaul preasure."He said as he came in to seeing the reaper and the two espada."You again.Why do i always see you with espada."He said thinking he was looking at a traitor.  

sp1ke1
Crew

NinjaSamurai360

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:42 pm
"I'm sorry Lolek. I'm just way bored." (The new school year sucks. Its is almost a military school with these new rules. Going on the forums is the only fun thing left so if I have to laugh at other people's expense, bear with me.) "I would like to see you fight for real, though."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:47 pm
"Finally, street fight."  

Grey Fox141

NinjaSamurai360

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:12 pm
"No, not yet. We will have our fight for the ranking, but not now." And in a quick flash, Michio was gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:10 pm
"Lieutenant Kage! Sorry, I just came here and found them... and started talking. How do you always find me?" Leah looked at the higher ranking officer curiously, "And I'm not a traitor so stop looking at me like that."  

rosie1995
Crew

~ Karakura Town ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas