Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
The role of heisenberg in your daily life. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The following poll has no options.
  Actually, it has the only option I want. I removed the polls options because I was destined to choose this one regardless. There actually are other options, but the quantum waveform of such options has already collapsed.
  This is not an option. It does not exist.
View Results

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:42 pm
Trev, how do you think about things like this, yet not want to kill yourself, or do something usually called stupid like bomb something?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:47 pm
Metalic_Noodles
Trev, how do you think about things like this, yet not want to kill yourself, or do something usually called stupid like bomb something?

No reason to, I guess. At least not just to die. And I don't understand how suicidal thoughts relate to quasi-science.

I tend to care too much about what other people think to warrant wanting to end my existence.

Though it isn't at all alien to me. Maybe I do want to die, out of the occasional masochistic thoughts I have, but I don't generally relate the two ideas. In fact, I usually try to avoid the thought. No one ever deliberately killed themselves without thinking about it first.  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:10 pm
Awiergan Retribution
Metalic_Noodles

No reason to, I guess. At least not just to die. And I don't understand how suicidal thoughts relate to quasi-science.

I tend to care too much about what other people think to warrant wanting to end my existence.

Though it isn't at all alien to me. Maybe I do want to die, out of the occasional masochistic thoughts I have, but I don't generally relate the two ideas. In fact, I usually try to avoid the thought. No one ever deliberately killed themselves without thinking about it first.

This topic has gotten depressing all of a sudden. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:15 am
yeah, it is depressing. crying

here, have an awesome gif!

User Image

ha! xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:20 pm
Eh, don't ask depressing questions if you don't want depressing answers; I'm likely to answer honestly. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:58 am
Meh, just believing that there is no original thought makes me depressed. Not slit-wrists depressed, but sad.  

Metalic_Noodles

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:08 pm
Hey Trev is this like your homework? Cuz, damn.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:34 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Hey Trev is this like your homework? Cuz, damn.

No, it's common knowledge.
I'm just bored. The only stupid question is the one not asked, so I try to learn whatever I can.

@Noodles: I never said that there was no original thought. I'm simply trying to assign uncertainty as the cause behind thought. In my opinion, that makes our individuality no less importance. There is a cause for everything, and simply discovering that cause shouldn't lead us to a path of nihilism. Instead, we should put that knowledge to a specific application, instead of being depressed.  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:20 pm
Thanks for making me feel stupid
Well thats cool. Not many people out there care for the pursuit of knowledge anymore. If I was better with math and all that I would probably read more into all of that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:33 pm
I'm supposed to be good at math and this is still a difficult concept for me to truely grasp.

No original thought is just and example, based on a conclusion I have drawn. I do like like believing it, but I just can't seem to shake it. Then again, I doubt it helps that whenever I ask they just prove me right.  

Metalic_Noodles

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces