Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
A Village Atop a Mountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:09 pm
Hoshi blinked few times, "Is he.. waiting for me..?" she thought to herself and waited few seconds to see if he keep walking.When she noticed he waited for her, she ran over him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:11 pm
Once she caught up to him he started walking again, at first in silence, but after a couple minutes he sighed and said. "My name's Shino..what's yours?"  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:16 pm
"Hoshi" she said shourtly and looked at him "Do you have any idea how to get food?" she asked curiously as her tail wagged softly  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:21 pm
He shook his head and looked down the trail, seeing the village coming up soon. "I was going to help people for food. People usually give me small chores and when I'm done, I get to eat the food they give me."  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:28 pm
"Wah! that's interesting" she said and took his hand "come!" she said and rushed into the town "Im sure someone need help here!" she looked around and looking for people in need.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:33 pm
He simply let himself get pulled along as he started to look for people to help as well, usually he would start with shopkeepers but the village itself seemed hard pressed.  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:38 pm
Hoshi noticed a guy and pulled Shino with her "Hello mister~ do you need any help from two cute nekos??" she wagged her tail happily and did a really soft and sweet smile.

The guy nodded, "Please follow me" he said and start walking.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:27 pm
He looked at the guy with a hint of suspicion, like he did with everyone. Following him, while staying close to Hoshi, he watched him for any sign of betrayal or hostility, since something about him didn't feel right.  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:27 am
Hoshi kept walking after him as wagging her tail, she was thinking about the food that she will finally get.

The guy stopped after a while "Stay here" he said and walked to talk to some other guy, the guy the looked at Hoshi, smiled and nodded.
he walked over Hoshi "Hello little lady, follow me please" he said with a smirk and took her hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:46 am
He slapped his hand away from her and stood in front, glaring at the man. "Where she goes I go." Gatchatara growled at the man from his shoulder. She could sense the tension in Shino and she didn't like the person causing it.  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:58 am
Hoshi blinked and looked over Shino "dont worry! you will get food as well" she wishpered.

The man's smile dissapeared "Eh.. i dont think so, you stay here with him, and she comes with me." he said madly  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:57 am
He glared and the area around them grew bitter cold, though Hoshi and Shino were unaffected by it. He looked at the man straight in the eye and gave a chilling warning. "If you do anything to her, I'll make sure you don't live to tomorrow." Looking down at his shoulder, he spoke to Gatchatara. "Go with her and if anything happens, tell me about it okay."While Gatchatara jumped off his shoulder and went to hers, he brought his attention to the man who was going to be taking Hoshi. "Gatchatara and I have a special bond, we can talk through our thoughts no matter how far away we are." He looked at the other man and said nothing as he walked towards him. "Now what kind of 'work' shall I do for you?"  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:09 am
The guy shook his head after being shock for few seconds "Er.. well, lets start with that boxs" he pointed over them "carry them to the side of the rode" he said slowly as signing the other guy to take her.
Then other guy noded and took Hoshi's hand "Come this way, miss" he smiled as getting into one of the old building.

Hoshi wagged her tail and smiled "Okie~" she said sweetly and followed him.

The guy the putted a collar over Hoshi's neck and ordered her to stay at the room, as he going to get something.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:19 am
Shino did as he was told and moved the boxes without much effort. Being raised by bandits had done him good physically. Though he still didn't trust others. Gatchatara, what's going on with Hoshi? The bad man put a collar on her and left to get something. I see, thank you. He gave a small growl, he could quickly get to her if trouble arose, but he was worried that she might get hurt even if he left at the first sign. Thanks to Gatchatara though, he knew exactly where they were.  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:32 am
Hoshi waited on the bed, it was soft. she giggled and jumped on it a little, then she noticed a bowl with food in it, she rushed to it and hided alot of food in her kimono.

The guy saw how Shino picked up the boxs with no problem, he was too scared to keep that plan and hided while Shino didnt notice.
The other guy came back with an old camera and a whip "Now, lets start our fun" he wishpered and grabbing Hoshi's chain which was conected to her collar, he pushed her over the bed and smirked "Now.. i want to see a little more" he said as stepping toward her slowly while licking his lips.

Hoshi looked at him shockly and tried to run, but with the chain she didnt get much away.

The guy looked at her madly "runing huh??" he said and whiped her few times.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff