Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:01 pm
Hiyo again. ^-^

He pushed back onto his spindly, thin little legs and moved a bit slower alongside her, but no less excitedly. His eyes found hers again before long. "'M Hunwy, Maha! Mwoo?"

He followed along after Neria dilligently, slowly getting the hang of his spindly stilts as he went, and occasionally asking again. "'M hunwy, Maha. Mwoo?" Until it became nearly as annoying as 'Are we there yet?'  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:37 am
Neria unfortunately wasn't understanding the baby language very well and had to look at him with a rather confused eye. "Urm..." She thought and hesitated to answer before simply giving him another loving smile and making it up as they went along.

"We're going 'home'."
She stated, looking up to the mountain trail as they finally reached it. She tried pacing herself slow so it wasn't too hard for him to keep up with her but their pace wasn't getting them anywhere any time soon.

"Up there. To Eeee -den"
She broke up the name of the herdlands to see if he could pronounce it. Hoping that a little help would allow him to catch onto their language quicker but as she tried remembering back to that age it was foggy. So, she assumed it was hard. He would get the hang of it though, he looked like a strong little guy.

As they climbed the mountain trail, she noticed it was a task for the foal, having being used to climbing it herself it didn't occur to her the struggle until the fourth stumble he had made and furrowed her eyebrows at herself. She had obviously kept checking to make sure he was ok. She halted and lowered her head, swaying it to the side gently to nudge his cheek with her muzzle.

"Would you like a short rest dear?"

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:49 am
Sai looked up at his mother through his big green eyes after stumbling again, sitting in an untidy heap of spindly legs. "Eee-den...?" he asked softly, tilting his long muzzle up at the mare he'd come to know as his 'maha', then nuzzling her back as she offered him one. "W-West?"

Though he worked to parrot the mare, it was fairly obvious his voice was still underdeveloped for the task. Still...

"Eeeeden... Oom?" After a slow moment, and following the gaze she offered as a directive to Eden, the foal pushed to his spindly stilts again and stumbled forward, taking a moment to steady himself, his tiny wings pushing out like his legs for a stretch and flapping, however feebly. "Oom... Mwoo?" The neon green of his eyes held immeasurable amounts of excitement as he made the assumption, nearly hopping with glee as if to invite the mare to follow... Despite the fact that he would tumble a few more times along the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:58 am
Neria was happy that he was coming along quickly, he was getting better and better at walking, he was even pushing himself into trots here and there when the terrain wasn't as bumpy. She trotted slowly by him and smiled widely. she was liking this. Every bit of progress that he made, she felt apart of it and appreciated. "Were almost there now." She tilted her head, her horn illuminating as the trail darkened in the shadows and a cave appeared shortly into the dark blanket. She walked a head and looked back at Sai.

"Don't worry, it's safe!" She beamed and then glanced back to the darkness, stretching her right wing out in offer of a comforting cuddle through the dark eerie cave.

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:49 pm
Sai pranced as he followed along, growing more surefooted with every step, and soon finding his way around his stumbling hooves. He spent some of his clumsy prancing calling his broken baby language, until the cave came to loom up ahead. He stopped a little further back than Neria did, looking over the gloom, and glanced up at the fae that was his mother when she insisted it was safe. "Maha... Dark li' me?" He asked, glancing down at his forelegs, then into the gloom ahead again.

"... Maha scawed?" he asked softly, tilting his head up at her. He must've been too young to rightly understand that she thought he might be afraid.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:34 am
Neria blinked as she tried to figure out what he had said. This baby language was hard; once getting it and shedding some light laughter she shook her head. "No, mama isn't scared." She answered with a smile on her face. He looked like he wasn't phased, so she continued with him under her wing until they came out at the other side of the cave to her home, Eden. With the bright emerald forest surrounding the pasture, her eyes scanned for her mothers presence and when it was spotted, her features lit up with a wide smile. "Mummy!" She chuckled and glanced down at the foal with happy eyes. "Look, it's bigger bammy." Which meant grandma but she wanted to make use of that word to make it seem easier than 'Grandma' which was a plain word to her. Everything had to be made exciting and appealing to foal's or that's what she thought. When she was younger, anything different was amazing to her.  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:14 pm
User Image

Taharial was spending her day grazing in the warmth of the sun, crunching every blade of grass like there was all the time in the world. It was perfect here in Eden. Peaceful and perfect; to her, nothing could have turned out or been any better. It was special to her, her family and even the friendly faces that turned up and meant no harm had every bit of care in her heart sent out to them. Her mate her love could never grow stronger for, it was already beating in her chest every passing second and every touch was unearthly and a drug that was too addicting to ever shake.

A familiar voice drifted to her ears and they twitched, causing her head to turn to it's host and pull attention away from the grass a small, loving smile spreading upon her lips. This time, it wasn't daddy, she was calling her mother? Neria had always had a special bond with her father because of his princely charms and the way he spoke like everything would be ok as long you were with him. She looked up to him the most and it was usually his name that was called first. This time it was different.

"Hello dear. What's the matter?" She asked with curiosity bubbling inside her, until a new unfamiliar figure was seen sheltered under her daughters wings. A small foal, shaky on it's legs and lost little eyes peering about caused her to tilt her head and be a bit taken a back. She was too young and there had been no signs of a mate? It couldn't have been... If Jo new, he would go spare. She made her way over the pasture, her feather gliding along the ground as if it was meant to walk it so gracefully and at ease. Once she got there, she gave the foal a careful smile and then turned her eyes to her daughter, nosing her with affection and greetings. "What have you got here? Such a cute little one." She lowered her head to the side to get a better look at him her long multi-toned hair falling neatly across her shoulder.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:11 am
Sai looked up at the larger white fae and her pitch-black eyes with his wide, green ones. "Biggew... Bammy?" Sai tripped over his tongue a little still, but it still seemed easier to grasp than he had though. "Biggew Bammy's... Maha's maha?" He asked, glancing between the two. Taharial's daunting size advantage didn't seem to phase him at all, but it still didn't seem to hold his interest, as he let his hindquarters flop to the soft grass beneath him. "Maha! Mwoo! Ah'm hunwy, maha!"

(Apologies, if Sai's babytongue's a little hard to read... I'm a bit of an accent-purist, so it's hard for me not to play with it. XD

{Mwoo - Food ; Maha - Mama}
Feel free to ask if I confuse again. ^-^)  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:14 am
Neria chuckled at Sai and nodded in agreement as he picked up that Taharial was her mummy, like she was his, she pressumed now. She had brought him all this way and his parents weren't going to come back it looked like that at least so now, she guessed she was going to have to take position of a new mother. It was a big responsibility but she would take it on, she couldn't leave him on his own or burden her mother with him and she had grown attached to his broken up speech and cute little ways.

she looked back at her own mother with brightly lit eyes as Sai flopped to the ground on his butt and asked for food. A small sweat bead forming. "Well... Just as he says really. I found an abandoned basket, so I laid with it a while and then it popped into... This little foal here. I don't think the real parents are coming back and I don't have anything to feed him with. See my situation? I just thought you would know what to do." She smiled weakly a little defeated and stumped as she turned her head to nuzzle into the little foals mane.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:29 am
HyperCandy Loli

(We Miss you)

Sai looked between the two curiously while his 'maha' spoke to her own 'maha', his bigger bammy. His little head tilted while the cogs in the little device turned, as though it were tilting with the cogs. "Bammy gots mwoo?" He murmured questioningly. "Mwoo fo' Sai?"  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:32 am
(( Sorry it's been so long! ))

The angelic mare made an 'ahh' sound of understanding, a warm smile dancing upon her lips. Even though this responsibility that Neria had taken upon herself was a big one, one maybe too big of a task for someone who was only just becoming an adult she was sure she could do it. Her daughter had always been determined and enthusiastic, she had never seen anything stop her or get her down. Watching as she nuzzled in to the child, she closed her eyes and nodded. "I see. I will help you." She spoke softly, stretching out one of her four, fine wings she gestured to the foal for him to come to her side.

"I was going to wait to tell everyone about the news but this calls for an early reveal." She turned slightly so that the foal could gain easy access to the food he needed. "My belly hasn't swollen to an obvious size yet, but I am pregnant." She nodded wondering how her own would take this but even so, now this little one was here it would be nice that he would get to grow up with those around his age and also new to the world. She hoped it would even help him to feel more at home to know he isn't the only one who will be new to the family and this world. "The spirits have been giving me clues for a while, now I am starting to feel the effects of it once more."

She knew that Neria wouldn't understand that and even so, the foal even less but maybe he would be willing to listen to her teachings as he got older, the others seemed to have less of an attention span when they were younger but they all grew up with the right attitude. She couldn't be more proud of them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:51 pm
"Oh." Neria froze, she definitely had not been expecting such news. Her expression was stilled with shock as her mind tried to work around the words that spilled from her mothers mouth however that expression soon molded itself in to one of glee. Smiling widely, the mutant alicorn had to refrain from spreading all of her wings and shooting to the sky just to flee, telling everyone and everything about this! She was going to have more brothers and sisters. This would be so fun! She looked down at Sai and chuckled, she had to remember that she also had a child now but it was made easier knowing she was going to have help from her mother and now she would also be having foals, she would be able to learn from her.

"This is fantastic! I'm so happy- for the two of you! For all of us hehe." Seeing the gesture, Neria lowered her head and nudged Sai across the ground towards 'bigger bammy' with her muzzle, spreading her head wings out to cuddle him with comfort. "There you go, now you can get food. Isn't this great Sai? You'll be getting more uncles and aunts, and new friends to play with!" She was super excited about the whole turn of events and could only imagine that from here on things could get better and better. All the better she wasn't truly alone but she thought she had done well so far, she had gotten here with Sai no trouble at all and she had made the right choice, on instinct knowing her mother would have the answers.

"Well, this is your new home, I hope you will like it here." She smiled at her new son. "Thank you mummy. I don't know what I would of done without you!" She chuckled, skipping over to rub her cheek against hers in appreciation.

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:41 am
Sai, oblivious to the meanings of the rest of the words, looked to his 'mother' when food was presented. Her nudging sent him bounding for it, and he was happy to apply a vigorous suckling at the mare's udders, unworried with his airborne rump while he worked not to lose a drop of the precious fluids.

He hardly broke his suckling when Neria continued to speak, more interested in draining Neria's reserves of milk while he had access. When done, he gave a little hiccup and let his rump settle in the grass, looking slightly drunk as he yawned and waddled over to Neria's side to plop to the grass at her hooves and curl up.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff