Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Marrow Of Life

Back to Guilds

A place where imaginations roam about together - and destroy a few cities while they're at it. 

Tags: Roleplay, Imagination, Expression 

Reply [Fossil Dig] :: Extinct Threads
TRAINING ROOM - New RP, Strange Days, pg. 4 (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free gold while you RP?
  Why, thank you, good ser!
View Results

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:35 pm
Heading up hill, Will continued up hill, hoping to fine an unobstructed view of the sky. The dense foliage gave hints of sunlight up ahead, but it was still a hard walk. "There certainly are a lot of animals around here," he said, listening to the rustling of leaves all around him. Will hoped they would avoid him.

Will broke through the trees into a small clearing. "Finally, now I can get my bear... ings...," he said as he finally laid eyes on the guy with the scimitar. "Oh crap," Will said as he began backing slowly back into the trees. Who ever this guy was, he did not want to mess with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:25 pm
He couldn't help but release a mischievous chuckle at the man. He finally wanted to get serious? Well, that was too bad. Banshee was beginning to become bored with his first little victim.

"Sorry, I'm afraid your time has run out!"

He leaped above the man, stretching his right arm out below him as he somersaulted through the air. A web of pure black energy spread from his hand and cascaded over his opponent. The blast quickly covered the man, wrapping around him much like a blanket. Soon, a rather unnatural sleep would subdue him, and he would be completely helpless.

"Now, where shall we go for fun next?"

He glanced farther into the clearing and his supernatural gaze fell upon his next victim: a lone male stumbling, helplessly lost, through the woods.

"Ooh, lookie here...."

After finally falling gracefully to the ground, he pushed himself into the air to hover once again...this time heading towards the frightened-looking young man.

((Okay, speaking time again. Yes, I DID just kinda god-mode right there, but it was pretty much necessary. Mikey will not be with us much for quite some time, so I had to quickly er...fix the problem. Once things work out better for him and he has more time to be active once again, he'll come back and it'll all be okay.

Also, Lightwater, I just wanted to point out that there are some errors in your sentence structure.

Namely,

"Heading up hill, Will continued up hill"

Eh....Yeah....Just...Please think about the way you make your sentences. Say out loud everything you type after you type it, if it helps. I know sometimes that helps me. If it doesn't sound quite right, chances are, it isn't.

Thank you, and everyone, I'm sorry for neglecting this thread for so long. Just...eh...s**t happens. Hopefully I can maintain it better from now on.

But anyway, LET THE GAMES CONTINUE!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! XD ))  

pumpkinlanding
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Fallen Angel Anarki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:15 am
Still the child did not move; he only continued grinning. Moments passed... or did it? Time seemed to run awry here and what seemed like a single minute could very well have been ten. No matter how long you stared at it, the scene appeared to look exactly the same.

Without warning, the child slowly looked to his right, breaking the strange spell that seemed to have been cast. He continued grinning, licking his canines again, before turning his body towards the direction that he was facing and began to walk.

He made no sound as he did so and the surrounding foliage didn't seem to touch him. You would have expected what the child appeared to consider as clothes to be at least caught on a few branches but that was not the case here.

This odd phenomenon gave the impression that the child was merely an illusion-- some sort of ghost perhaps. Nonetheless, the child slowly walked on, grinning all the way.

Err... Anyone want my critique?
Though I don't really know how to do that properly, I'll try my best.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:17 pm
"Crap," thought Will as he watched the first guy get captured by another, more menacing person. As Will took another step backwards, the evil person glanced towards him. A rush of adrenaline hit Will as the gaze of the now hovering thing rippled through him. He turned and ran back into the forest, not daring to turn around for fear of the sight behind. "This can't be happening, this can't be happening," thought Will as he stumbled over the debris and the undergrowth while running.  

Lightwater2520

pumpkinlanding
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:28 pm
((Sure Anarki, I'd love for you to add your two cents as well! All you do is talk to us about what you think of our writing style and all that jazz. You can be blunt if you want, but don't be TOO harsh. XD))

"Oh, so a chase, is it? That's fine with me!" the Banshee cried gleefully as he picked up his pace. He was only a couple feet behind the boy now. the right sleeve of his grey jacket shifted, twisting around his arm in a series of smooth, fluid motions. It almost seemed to be a liquid with the way it moved. After only a few seconds, it covered his arm and formed a large set of black and grey claws where his normal-sized hand once was.

The claws gleamed in the scarce sunlight shining through the canopy as he thrust his right arm toward the boy. The grin on his face grew even larger. He wondered if this boy would be able to dodge or parry this attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:32 pm
"Gahh!" said Will as he jumped out of the way. Landing in the undergrowth, Will rolled down the hill a few feet before he was able to some how return to his feet. "This is seriously wrong," he said to himself as he continued to run away. Will knew he could not keep this up forever. sooner or later, the evil thing would catch him. He needed a plan.  

Lightwater2520

The Fallen Angel Anarki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:32 am
A faint sound, one that came from the direction the boy was currently looking at, steadily became louder. The boy continued walking before he stopped, everything seeming to have blurred momentarily when he did.

He stood still, tilting his head to his left. The hat perched on his head looked dangerously close to falling--in fact, it should have fallen by now--and yet it didn't. The sound was now coming behind the boy, noticeably louder this time.

A humanoid figure suddenly appeared behind him and to his right before disappearing just as fast as it came. The boy didn't move as the sound became softer, the source going farther away from him.

The boy grinned and he and the surroundings turned hazy and rippled before going back to normal. He looked straight ahead, his eyes flickered as it gained a strange luminescence, the normally light gray orbs attaining an eerie silver tint which dissipated slowly, reverting back to its original hue.

The sound was becoming louder again.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:19 pm
New Practice RP

In a world over the edge, humans hang on by a thread. A year after the mysterious disaster, few survivors remain. Between famine, disease, and the hoards of undead, the population decreases daily. In an insignificant part of the world, the last chance for salvation begins.

In a crumbling bar, a man rolls out of bed. "Uhg, time for another day of crap," he said.  

Lightwater2520

The Fallen Angel Anarki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:27 am
#2 RP
-l-l-l-l-l-

The library was an old building but it was a building that was filled with pride. It was kept clean and its staff were very efficient; its large collection of books and up-to-date equipment were something that smaller libraries envied. Now, it was simply just one of several nondescript abandoned structures. Though its shelves were still filled with books, a layer of dust covered it all. The windows and doors were heavily barricaded and its rooms were completely empty. Empty except for one young man sitting in a chair, his head resting on the table a few inches away from an open book. His eyes sleepily opened as he slowly woke up.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:25 pm
RP 2
--------------

As the man dressed, he went through his mental check list. "Okay, Shirt... check. Boots... check. Machetes... Check and Check. Shotgun... check. Amo..." The man looked for the shells only to find he was down to ten. "Damn. I went through 500 already. Guess it's time to hit the sporting goods store again." He collected the remainder of his items including a hunting knife, string, and his sunglasses. "Sigh, another day in paradice. With that, he put on his black trench coat, stuck the shotgun on his back and left out the front door, climbing over the structural decay and into the morning sun.  

Lightwater2520

The Fallen Angel Anarki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:32 am
#2 RP
-l-l-l-l-l-

"Ugh," the boy groaned out, his voice echoing throughout the morose hallways of the deserted library. He sat up and wiped the drool sticking to his chin off with one hand. "Not again." He sighs, rubbing his eyes with his other hand, and turns to look at the open book on the table. He spies the melted candle right next to it and mutters something under his breath before grabbing the book and folding the page, bookmarking it. A brief glance at one of the barricaded windows revealed sunlight coming through the little gaps in the nailed boards. It seemed that the sun had already come up. "Another day, huh..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:44 pm
RP 2
-----------------------

The sunlight fell on the broken town as the the man cautiously ran from broken building to broken building. It was hard to think that only a year ago, this was a well populated suburb. Now, the town was in ruins due to unsuccessful suppression efforts.

As the man reached a broken down library, he quietly snuck in. "Hey, it's Will. You still here?" he call in a whisper.  

Lightwater2520

The Fallen Angel Anarki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:41 am
RP #2
-l-l-l-l-l-

The boy quickly reached for his guns before realizing that the sound was just Will's voice. He sighed, rubbing his eyes again as the adrenaline flowed through his veins, before whispering back, "Yes. I'm still here. I've always been here. Where else do you think I would be?" He huffed, adding, "And how'd you get in this time? And don't tell me you went in through the emergency exit at the top of the building because there's no way you could have reached that place. I'm pretty sure I've barricaded every window, hole, and door aside from the one at the top in this place. If you've broken something, you better fix it."

The boy, named Remetheus, stood up and stretched stifling a yawn as he did so. He was a bit on the small side, standing at 5'1" and looked skinny though he was more lean. He ran his hands over to his hips, checking to see if his holstered guns and ammunition magazines were still there. They were. He used two Glock 26s, each usually located in a hip holster attached to the belt holding his large baggy khkai cargo pants up. His several magazines were also clipped to his belt. They consisted of G 26, G 19, and G 17 magazines. This was all concealed, of course, mostly due to his fondness for large baggy shirts, like the one he was currently wearing. The shirt was a plain washed-out white colour and it hung loosely on his frame. He also wore rubber shoes that were of a primarily black colour with splashes of differing hues of gray here and there. They were very light and had thin soles.

Remetheus sat back down, took the book that he had been reading, some fairy tale story about a knight, and opened it to the page where he had left off earlier and continued to read.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:09 pm
RP 2
---------------------

"You forget, I can break into anything," said Will as came into view. Will was a foot taller than Remetheus. His shaggy, black hair covered one of his deep gray eyes. He moved the hair our of his eye. "You left on of the boards on the front door a little loose. Don't worry, I fixed it when I came in. So listen. I need to do an ammo run. How's the local supply doing?"

Will figured Remetheus would know. No point in going into danger if there's no prize, he thought.  

Lightwater2520

The Fallen Angel Anarki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:51 am
RP #2
-l-l-l-l-l-

"Stock's pretty healthy as far as I know. We haven't even gone though half of it. If it's your shotgun I figure there's still four, maybe five dozen cases of ammunition specifically made for that type," Remetheus said, his voice soft as he paused to flip the next page of his book. "If it's just caliber though, there's still literally hundreds of ammunition cases that haven't been opened yet. Each case contains about twenty or so ammunition boxes and each box has got about five rounds each. I think I have a box or two of shotgun shells that you can use lying around somewhere. Check the kitchen, I think it's in one of the cabinets I use to store ammunition. You can grab a snack from the fridge if you like, I recently scavenged a few days ago so I'm set for a few more weeks in here."  
[Fossil Dig] :: Extinct Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff