23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:24 am
dyclone
Hatchery
Fire Archer 156
I have so many stupid moments... Once a friend and I were playing the Shadow Temple on OOT and we had just gotten of that flying magical boat thing and we looked around and we only saw two doors that were locked, so we spent a long time going back around the whole temple just to find there was an unlocked door right in front of us.

Also when I first became Adult Link in OOT, when I went into the marketplace and I thought the redeads were people and so I tried to talk to one and yeah...
You weren't scared of the ReDeads?! D8

I was terrified!!

not even their screams are scarry, i dont get why people think they are

because i for one don't like decaying naked people who look like they are humping people. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:43 pm
Rikku Hajime
dyclone
Hatchery
Fire Archer 156
I have so many stupid moments... Once a friend and I were playing the Shadow Temple on OOT and we had just gotten of that flying magical boat thing and we looked around and we only saw two doors that were locked, so we spent a long time going back around the whole temple just to find there was an unlocked door right in front of us.

Also when I first became Adult Link in OOT, when I went into the marketplace and I thought the redeads were people and so I tried to talk to one and yeah...

I was terrified!!

because i for one don't like decaying naked people who look like they are humping people. >.<
@dyclone: Dear god in heaven rest upon your soul. you are officially deemed fearless in my books. D8

@Rikku: It's almost like performing necrophilia, huh? D:

kai-a-la-mundo

Twisted Time Lord

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:55 pm
kai-a-la-mundo
Rikku Hajime
dyclone
Hatchery
Fire Archer 156

I was terrified!!

@dyclone: Dear god in heaven rest upon your soul. you are officially deemed fearless in my books. D8

lol yeah except it's the corpes going after the living person instead of the other way around lol. ewwww....  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:21 pm
Rikku Hajime
kai-a-la-mundo
Rikku Hajime
dyclone
Hatchery
Fire Archer 156

I was terrified!!

lol yeah except it's the corpes going after the living person instead of the other way around lol. ewwww....

XP Poor Link. Constantly getting laid by those awful things... Ever since then I screamed every time I saw one. *Shot*  

Inadala
Crew

Fredrick Baron

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:25 pm
Fire Archer 156
Rikku Hajime
kai-a-la-mundo
Rikku Hajime
dyclone

XP Poor Link. Constantly getting laid by those awful things... Ever since then I screamed every time I saw one. *Shot*

HOLY... eek

yeah thats true, poor link got humped by some FREAKIN RE-DEAD. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:23 pm
@Rikku: Haha, yeah! It's kind of disgusting. I'm slightly scared to meet the person who designed the ReDeads for OoT, just a little.

@Archer: -gigglesnort- At least he was getting laid. LAWLZ.

@Fred: Not to mention dry humped. gonk Okay, my childhood dreams of visiting Hyrule and fighting alongside Link, are totally being turned into me never stepping foot inside Hyrule Castle Town while Ganondorf is still reigning charge, and I'm left bawling my eyes out in Kakariko Village because "I don't wanna get raped."

Oh wow, I do believe I've inspired something horrible inside my mind. DAMN ME AND MY YEARNING TO WRITE MINI-COMICS RIGHT NOW! D:<

Hatchery

Twisted Time Lord

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:55 pm
Hatchery
@Rikku: Haha, yeah! It's kind of disgusting. I'm slightly scared to meet the person who designed the ReDeads for OoT, just a little.

@Fred: Not to mention dry humped. gonk Okay, my childhood dreams of visiting Hyrule and fighting alongside Link, are totally being turned into me never stepping foot inside Hyrule Castle Town while Ganondorf is still reigning charge, and I'm left bawling my eyes out in Kakariko Village because "I don't wanna get raped."

Oh wow, I do believe I've inspired something horrible inside my mind. DAMN ME AND MY YEARNING TO WRITE MINI-COMICS RIGHT NOW! D:<

lol i think theres a comic of Fox link getting humped to death by redeads and then a fairy brings him back to life and they go after him again and he goes aw man! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:57 pm
Rikku Hajime
Hatchery

lol i think theres a comic of Fox link getting humped to death by redeads and then a fairy brings him back to life and they go after him again and he goes aw man! rofl
Haha, yeah. VG Cats.

I've actually met the artist before~! 8D

Hatchery

Twisted Time Lord

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:18 am
Hatchery
Rikku Hajime
Hatchery

Haha, yeah. VG Cats.

gonk i'm jealous! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:22 pm
Rikku Hajime
Hatchery
Rikku Hajime
Hatchery

Haha, yeah. VG Cats.

gonk i'm jealous! gonk
Haha, he's pretty cool.
He drew me a picture to waste time. There was 5 minutes left of his booth time, and like... Meet and Greet. He spent 4 talking to me while drawing Leo for me. :3

I felt so special to have people older than me get pissy with me.

Hatchery

Fredrick Baron

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:51 am
Fox and Link are my fav. characters! gonk crying gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:38 pm
Fred 38
Fox and Link are my fav. characters! gonk crying gonk
Now they are one. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!  

Hatchery

Sarbetahi

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:46 pm
»Ş α я β ε τ α ɧ !_______

FREIGHT TRAIN, EACH CAR LOOKS THE SAME, ALL THE SAME, AND NO ONE KNOWS THE GYPSY'S NAME.
NO ONE HEARS HIS LONELY SIGHS, THERE ARE NO BLANKETS WHERE HE LIES.
IN ALL HIS DEEPEST DREAMS THE GYPSY FLIES WITH SWEET MELISSA.

Um, I would totally freak out over the redeads in TOoT and MM taht I, too, would literally freak out ._.;

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:04 pm
Sarbetahi

FREIGHT TRAIN, EACH CAR LOOKS THE SAME, ALL THE SAME, AND NO ONE KNOWS THE GYPSY'S NAME.

Um, I would totally freak out over the redeads in TOoT and MM taht I, too, would literally freak out ._.;
Amen sister. @_@  

Hatchery

Twisted Time Lord

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:14 am
Hatchery
Sarbetahi

Amen sister. @_@

i was in the shadow temple for the master quest OOT and it was like everytime i went into a new room there would be redeads right in front of me and i would barely have enough time to play the suns song to stop them. crying i made it through eventually though.  
..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff