Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirits of Isira

Back to Guilds

The guild for Spirits of Isira, a B/C pet shop. 

Tags: Isira, Pets, Spirits, Role-playing, Breedables 

Reply Archives
With dawns early light we can see past the loneliness [prp] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Kat Booie__xx

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:40 am
ⒶℓⓁ αⓛσⓃε ι ωⓐη∂єⓇ
»

"Hello and goodbye is more than I ever say. So to me, that is progress. This whole conversation..is progress. I am remembering words, sentences..I am remembering who I am."
He didn't even twitch this time, instead just smiling softly, knowing that now, by the way she was posistioned against his leg, she could not see his face. Then of course, dawn rose, the warmth of the sunlight hitting his fur, and he smiled again, enjoying the warmth of the morning sun. Then came the strange question. He didn't remark on the oddness, but simply replied.
"Berries generally, and the odd root or truffle if I can scent them out."

«
ⓈⓔαяⒸнⓘиⒼ ғσⓇ Ⓐ ηⒺω ƒⓡⓔιи∂, Ⓐ ηⒺω αғтεяⓁⒾⒻⒺ

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:20 pm
She felt herself smile inevitably to his progress. Liraea was finding herself being the proud mother again, a trait that had long grown dormant in her.
“How intriguing, a vegetarian cat.”
The smile grew on her face and she fought to keep the laughter out of her voice.
“But then you are a man as well.”
Her hand wound into the thick floor, pulling out various dead leaves lingering though spring was almost through.
“Your not alone you know.”
It was a second thought, though as she said it, she could feel the weight of her words.

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Kat Booie__xx

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:01 am
ⒶℓⓁ αⓛσⓃε ι ωⓐη∂єⓇ
»

Laithnu chuckled, then started at the odd sound, touching his throat. Was this the thing called laughter? It was..pleasant. He smiled, then spoke:
"I never thought it about that I suppose...I thought more along the lines of that I am part animal...so how could I condemn my half-family?"
As the evident laughter echoed in her voice, he snorted.
"Oh yes, because raw rat definitely appeals. Yuck!"
The next time she spoke however, it had a distinctly different effect.
"No. I need to stay alone. Not again. Not again!" He leapt up, abruptly moving away from Lirea, hands clutching at his face, remembering the day when he had lost his eyesight.

«

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:08 pm
Liraea was completely confused at his reaction to her words. Who would have known that something as simple as those words could have affected him like that.
Gently she stood, and walked to him.
"I meant that you are not the only part human here... I.. I took after the moths my father killed. And I know of others with pasts and affinities whether to an animal or whatnot. My old... friend. Dimitri was a forest spirit. You need to give people a chance... I wont let anyone hurt you."
all of her words came out as a rush as she lightly touched his hands and pulled him into her. She pet his hair and tried to calm the other spirit.

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Kat Booie__xx

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:33 pm
ⒶℓⓁ αⓛσⓃε ι ωⓐη∂єⓇ
»

He had been getting too close, too friendly! He had been too close too close! ...Oh dear. Laithnu, it has to be said, was a highly emotional being, and the phrase 'not alone' was somewhat of a trigger. As she spoke, he was still backing up, until she spoke, when he remembered. She wasn't him. It was okay. His breathing was still panicky, but he listened still. Chance? People didn't give him a chance! Wait, no, that's not right...this spirit. She gave him a chance. It would be okay, it would be-and then the warmth of the other spirit pressed against him, and his panicky breathing began to slow, and he spoke.
"I-I'm s-ss-sorry. I-it's just, t-the last time s-someone s-said th-that, it d-didn't end well." He had reverted back to stuttering, something he did when he was very nervous.
"B-But I t-trust you! I-it'll be okay, r-right?"

«

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:09 pm
Liraea held him close, petting his hair as he spoke.
"there are a great many evil people in the world. I like to think im not one of them."
She felt the heavy heaves of his chest begin to slow. When he said that he trusted her she found herself half shocked, for it seemed that this being was one that did not trust on a whim. And then he asked her...
She inhaled and spoke matter of factly.
"In truth I do not know it will be ok, for when do we ever know? However I will do my best to make it just."
She put her forehead against his collarbone and let out her breath. It was the best she could do.

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items