New DS games that are good? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:20 pm
ravemast
I need some DS game recommendations because I haven't bought a DS game in FOREVER! Plus, my DS is getting dusty.. Metroid Prime Hunters does not keep you busy forever.. sad

I want a good game that has some WiFi features to it and fun online play. Plus a good story biggrin

I have a few in mind.. but I don't know if I should get them
-Chrono trigger
-Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon

You need Chrono Trigger. It is quite possibly the best RPG ever made. FE is good but it doesn't compare. Chrono Trigger is the best. Trust me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:12 pm
Luminous Arc 1+2 for a good tactics game.

plus, you'll be like the second person to ever play either of them.

I've never played any of the FFXIXIXIIXIX tactics games, but I hear they're good.

If you want intense action or fighting games for the DS... Then why'd you get a DS?

ALSOGETAVALONCODE!  

Rhed King

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:17 pm
The World Ends With You is probably the best single player game I've played on the DS.

For multiplayer I'd say MPH but you already have it.

There's also Phantom Hourglass, New Super Mario Bros., and a bunch of other games.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:18 pm
Dragon Quest 4 and 5.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

V1SUAL K31

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:22 pm
Pokemons  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:43 pm
Rhed King

I've never played any of the FFXIXIXIIXIX tactics games, but I hear they're good.

If you want intense action or fighting games for the DS... Then why'd you get a DS?

ALSOGETAVALONCODE!

Haha, I didn't know it back then.. I bought the DS when it first came out because it was the "cool" new thing.  

ravemast

Rhed King

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:47 pm
ravemast
Rhed King

ALSOGETAVALONCODE!

Haha, I didn't know it back then.. I bought the DS when it first came out because it was the "cool" new thing.

yeah I guess that's a good point, especially since no one knew what kind of games it was going to utilize back then.

oh right I almost forgot, Pokemonz are pretty fun, but wait for platinum If you want one.

and let's not forget avalon code. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:08 pm
Everyone has said my favorites except for the Castlevania series on the DS. I adore them especially Dawn of Sorrow (Gotta love stealing souls). Definately check it out.  

-Hel the Reaper-

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:11 pm
Waynebrizzle
The World Ends With You is probably the best single player game I've played on the DS.

For multiplayer I'd say MPH but you already have it.

There's also Phantom Hourglass, New Super Mario Bros., and a bunch of other games.
+1

Battle system. ******** superb.

NEED SOME MO' CANDYCANE  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:11 am
I agree with all that LPS said on the 1st page, but just wanted to add that Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2: Grimoire of the Rift and Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon are both good SRPG games with FFTA2 focusing more on skills than strategy, If you can make a unit learn dual wield you basically beat every monster. I have yet to play FE but if its anything like its predecessors on the GBA you'll have lots of challenging situations in which you must be able to control your enemies movements to your advantage.  

teh_n00b_huntr

Mecca_Fish

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:25 am
If you like SRPG's and a good challenge. Rondo of Swords is awesome. Very hard though. It lets you redo levels for EXP though.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:29 am
Blue Dragon Plus is pretty impressive.  

Vaettur

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:28 pm
Lord of Armageddon
-Chrono Trigger
-The World Ends With You
-FFTA2: Grimoire of the Rift

Also, I have not played it yet, but I've heard a lot of good about Moon.

Yeah, I also heard that Moon was a good DS game. But you shouldn't get it if you already have Metroid: Prime Hunters.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff