Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
contest winner is deemed as the stupidest! dont run ! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Courtney12321

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:32 pm
I was once leaving a hotel and i
walked into the glass panel next to the door and i fell down and landed in a plant. Then once i got up i couldnt figure out how to open the door so i didnt leave for two days! : p  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:59 pm
sweatdrop Well...I got into a car accident with a Police Car...Yeah..That was my bad...lol. Actually, he hit me...But I think the stop light had something to do with it...

Here's another....So I live in a part of the U.S. that gets really cold and really icy. I'm usally good about NOT falling on the ice. Well...I had be walking with my friend and we saw like 4 people just biff it on this ice sheet. Now, my friend slips a lot on ice..So I point to the ice and say "Watch out. People have been biffing-!" and than I biffed it on that same sheet of ice. My backpack broke and my friend starts to laugh and goes "Biffing it just like that huh? Thanks for the deminstration...I'll make sure I don't do the same."

And...I've actually fallen UP the stairs numerous times..But I've also fallen DOWN the escalator that goes up...Yeah..I'm just that special.  

KisaKiru

pieluvsme

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:28 pm
ive done alot of dumb crap^^

well, i ran into the glass door at my friends party.

i yelled at an invisible object for hurting me XD

and i rode my bike to school, and i dunno what happened, but i ended up in a tree...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:13 am
I was a senior in high when this happen. We were on a feild trip and it was raining. not just normal rain icy cold rain. Well we stopped for a restroom break and I fell off the bus face first into a big puddle of water. That's not the last of it. Well it was an overnight trip, and before we leftme and a few of my friends were playing on a playground and I was dared to go down the slide. well I did and I landed in mud. so I was completely out of clothes. ...

I fell at prom...enough said  

Akito Is An Old Fart

Shirtless Sex Symbol

DramaticWish

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:28 pm
You really want to know?

Lets see
1st: I prank called someone and yelled at them asking if i could go to Mcdonalds and they had caller ID
2nd: I texted my home phone
3rd: I swore at my teacher then kicked a hole in the wall
4th: Thought the resent bomb threat was real (It wasn't)
5th: Shouted randomly during class that if we kill them they will die
6th: Said The doctors X-rayed my head and found nothing.
7th: Accidently unplugged the monitor and thought it was broken
8th: when my friend said Doner i thought she said Boner
9th: i was at target and i asked a nearby person what's up with the big BALLS in the front of the store.
10th: Jumped off my house and tried to land in a very shallow swimming pool

11th: my gum fell out while i was talking
12th: i doubt people so when they say you can't lick your elbow i try
13th: i Choked on my own spit
14th:I've jumped out of a moving vehicle
15th: tripped over my shoelace and fell
16th: i laugh when people say the word Fart
17th:i use my fingers for simple math
18th: My friends know not to use big words around me
19th: I tell a story and forget what i was talking about
20th: I have put my clothes on backwards and inside out, and didn’t realize it
21st: I have fallen out of my chair before

Shall i stop here?
I will but i might post more

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:12 pm
my life is natural stupidity lol

i once cut myself on a curtain by accident

whenever ppl ask me to do stuff i ask if the want fries with that

i also asked for diet water at my country club!^^

i choke on my spit when i chew gum

i fall UP the stairs

i always forget what i was just watching as soon as commercials come on

i use big words i dont know the meanings of

whenever i am on these kinds of sites i add myself as a friend...its fun!XD

i rarely have any idea wut ppl talk about when i pay attention but when i dont i know exactly what they are talking bout

i txt landlines for fun

i ran into a glass door(painful)

i broke my finger catching a football from my own teammate

lol im just getting started but i shall stop  

Schatten1220

forbidion darkness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:36 pm
i walked up to a hot girl and made a really weird noise and walked away then i walked up to her again and sqeeled.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:02 pm
i ran into a wall on purpose and i rode on the hood of my moms car around my street (she didnt know i was there) razz  

5ci

Shirtless Werewolf

Golden Mystique

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:19 pm
lol when i was REEEAAALLLLLY little we were in a big store and i couldnt find my dad and there was this other dude that was walking the oppisite direction of me and from the back it acctully looked like my dad, and i started to follow him saying "daddy daddy! wwhere r u going?" lol then my dad came to get me and started laughing lol and im guessing that guy thought i was a weirdo! lol  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:12 pm
-Ehem- This is more of a life story than just a few examples.

1. I was free running and I slipped off my mom's camaro into a trashcan.
2. I walked up to a hot girl and Said "DO YOU WANT ME TO DO IT!?" And when she said "Do what?!" I ran and jumped sideways into a wall.
3. I fell down the escalator that was going up and when I got up I was so dissoriantated I said "Thank you!" To this old dude that watched me fall. He called a cop to make sure I didn't have amnesia.
4. This is a classic. I forgot to get dressed in the morning and went to school in pajamas.
5. I puked on my teacher while trying to explain I was feeling fine and did'nt want to see a nurse. [Was a cool field trip that day and I felt like crap.]
6. I shot a shotgun while holding the stock on the top of my shoulder. In case you don't know, shotguns have a pretty nasty kick. Especially when you're ten and your parents are drunk, not knowing that you're hurt while they laugh at your misery.
7. I walked RAN into a glass door so hard I fell backwards, got back up and ran into it again.
8. I swung a bat so hard I flung it and hit the pitcher in the balls.
9. I tried to jump a ramp over our neighbors Mustang on my skateboard. My skateboard went through the window and I flew over the top and hit the other side of the ground, face first.
10. I re-enacted COUNTLESS Jackass scenes. Such as tropical pole vaulting off a bridge or the bungie-wedgie which was a nightmare.
11. At a school pep rally I wore our opposing teams colors and yelled "WOOT GROVER C!" [Grover C being our rivals]
12. I tried to punch my friend in the face to prove a point, missed and hit his girlfriend.. epic fail moment.

Seriously, I can go on. >w>  

iFuxx

dmk87

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:12 am
the stupidst thing ive done was tease a bear then the bear slaped me in da face with its claws and bit my leg but i survived (duh i surivived i typed this)

a onther thing is i jumped 50 feat into the ocean
im a little daredevile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:51 am
ok here goes
1. i was walking my dog when i saw my frend... i waved and turned back around and ran into a pole.... when i woke up my dog was on underneath a stray that had been hanging around the neighborhood..... (luckily she was spayed)
2. Stayed at our school Drama Club to perform my audition.. felt like crap.... stayed to watch the OTHER auditions... got home tried to eat puked stayed home from school rest of the week.. (i got the part!!!!)
3. got lost in a grocery store when i was 6.... saw a person that looked like my dad ran up and gave them a hug..... it was a woman
4. Dressed up for Sarah Palin for Halloween..... thought it was the house with the Obama signs.... I was wrong.... It was the McCain signs... Ooops much?
5. Ate all my halloween candy on the 31st.... Ouch
6. Taught my little brother how to pick my door lock....
7. Went to the doctors and said i can't smell anything..... he inspected my nostrils..... i left in my nose plugs from swimming....
8. Got a puppy named him Jerry.... it was a girl
9. continued writing this list.... cuz this could go on forever  

Zandra54q

SHAQ SO FRESH

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:19 am
THE STUPIDEST THING I EVER DONE WAS SMOKE WEED AT SCHOOL IN DA BAC OF MY CLASS AND LEFT IN DA DESK TRUE STORY I GOT SUSPENDED 4 2WEEKS AND DID IT AGAIN BUT THREW IT IN DA GURBAGE AT MY HOUSE WEN IT WAS STILL ON FIRE  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:46 pm
@Shaq So Fresh: Stay off drugs, kids. xD  

iFuxx

dmk87

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:14 pm
the stupidest thing ive done hmmmmmmmmm i shal put them in oder

1) i tryed to kill my sister

2)try to kill my sell (i tryed to stab my self in da heart tru story)

3) i tuanted a bear and got slaped by it

4)put my hand in a horents nest for 5 minutes and didnt notice intill the morning

5) i ate poisin ivy

6) jump off the top of a moiving van

7) listen to hannha montanna

cool pet a cat with rabies

9) threw a remote at my t.v

10)peaed in my freinds ds

and those are da stupidest things ive done

ALL TRU  
contest forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff