Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ My Japan 私の日本 ~

Back to Guilds

A guild for anybody and everybody who loves any aspect about Japan! 

Tags: japan, language, anime, fashion, manga 

Reply ~ My Japan 私の日本 ~
INTRODUCTIONS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introductions!
  Show excitement!
  Show emotions!
View Results

warwickstar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:09 pm
Hello, Im not going to give you my real name, but you can call me the lord of the DANCE, kidding. Hi, call me whatever, I don't care. I love manga, anima, ...... and other things that I can't think of right now. I'm not older than 20 and not younger than 10. Um..... I don't like most full out romance manga, need the comedy ones. I like to read, and listen to music. I hate math, love science, currently in robotics. I also hate writing classes, they can all burn..... I've taken Chinese, only thing close to Japaneses for where I'm at...... I don't what else I'm supposed to right so..............................*blink*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:53 am
Hi everyone! My name's Ciel Phantomhive (real name's a mystery)
I am 16 years old and a real fan of RP's. I love to watch anime and read books. I also like drawing and stuff. Anyways, thankyou for letting me join this guild and I hope to RP with you guys! heart

Lady Elizabeth Middleford

Jedi Master Kurosaki

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:20 pm
Well. I do feel it's right for me to at least introduce myself.

Name: Confidental (sorry, but I don't give my name up to just anyone. If your my friend, then you'll know, till then, sorry.)
Nicknames: (yes I have more then one.) Zero, Naku, Aska, Wolf. (Zero or Naku mostly used.
Sex: Male
Occupation: US Navy (yes ladies and gents, I'm a navy guy. No Bashing!)
Orientation: Strait
Nationality: Puerto Rican
Languages: Spanish, English, and another language not known in human form.
Race: (Not saying)
Likes: Video Games, Anime, Manga, Swords, Japan, and Computers.
Favorite Anime: Gundum Wing (Movie and Series.) and Elven Lied
Favorite Game: That's a tuffy... between FF Series and KH Series

That's pretty much all I'll give. Any more and you'll have to get to know me.

I am a huge Rp guy... but I do get impatient sometimes. Sorry, but that's how I am. Deal with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:40 pm
I'm Spiraling_into_oblivion. Only known to you all as Spiral and NOT oblivion.
My nicknames: Erk, Chinatsu, YH mastermind, Spiral
Sex: Gosh I wonder- FEMALE
Job: For now petsitting/babysitting
Likes: RPing, Datenshi, Yaoi High, Yaoi Couples, Fire Emblem, Art, singing, saxophone, acting, writing, manga, dancing,
Fave subject: English, Japanese
Fave food: Anything mexican, Greek, Italian, or Japanese
Dislikes: Math, science, science teacher, annoying people.
Random stuff about me:
-I forgot me bros birthday which is tomorrow
-I should get started on my homework
- I have a test in japanese tomorrow
-Ooo I'm THE leader of the Yaoi Couples Guild
-I'm gonna kill myself if the next (and last) Spiral manga volume doesn't come out before me B-day
-I'm a band/chori nerd
-I know Kung Fu
-My brothers in the band, Don't Hurt Miles
-My friends are insane (most of them)
-I'm absolutely in love with Ciel's avi...
-If I had a million dollars I'd burn it. I'd burn it all.  

Spiraling_into_oblivion

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Misdreavius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:44 pm
Konnichiwa!
Ello!
I'm an 18 yr old, 12th grader student from Canada! I'm not really good with introductions... sweatdrop but, I love the colour indigo and I collect penguins heart , I'm learning japanese from friends and magazines ( you'd be surprised what you can learn from magazines mrgreen ), I'm hoping to go to college to become a Library Tech, and maybe later on a Librarian. I love to read, I'll read just about anything (ok, maybe not romance novels gonk , but I'll read romance mangas! biggrin ) as long as it keeps my interest. I have 2 cats!^^ ummm.... sweatdrop and I don't what else to put xd and I wish to travel the world! whee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:44 pm
Hi, I'm Abdul...

My friends call me Daisy, just as an abbreviation for Day2Day

I'm 16 and i love anime, manga and video games... My DS is my lifeline and i remember throwing a tantrum because i forgot to bring it to a friend's house. I don't have any basis in Japanese, except what i've learned from "My Japanese Coach" and anime, but i'm learning slowly... My Steam Account is cakeandcats and i play lots of Left 4 Dead and TF2... I guess that's pretty much it, but nice to meet everyone ^w^  

Day2Day

Aged Gaian

7,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Akane Yue Valentine

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:49 pm
Ummm, hi, my name's Akane, like my username, and I'm half Japanese. My 17th birthday is tomorrow and I guess I'm excited about it. I like... anime ^-^''' and Japanese movies,, but I hate the way Americans dub them >.> No offense to you Americans here. I was born in Japan, so I consider myself Japanese, first and foremost. That's really all I have to say ^-^'  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:03 pm
Hiya!
You can all call me Amber or Lily, whichever is your preference~
I'm 14, an anime and video game freak, a yaoi fangirl, a music lover, and going to my first anime convention next March! (Cosplaying as Olette from KH2!) I'm American, but I typically hate dubbed anime. I love playing Kingdom Hearts, Fable 2, and I love Code Geass!  

Amber-Lily3050

lil_clover96

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:05 pm
well my name is anne and im 13 years old~~~~
i LUV video games and anime 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:09 pm
Hello My name is Jasmine im 16 years old
Female
From Canada
Love angels
Love Style
And i collect coins
And wishes to go to Japan some day

And i hope some wonderful people in this guild (^.^)  

SerenityMoonQueen

5,500 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

SerenityMoonQueen

5,500 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:10 pm
SerenityMoonQueen
Hello My name is Jasmine im 16 years old
Female
From Canada
Love angels
Love Style
And i collect coins
And wishes to go to Japan some day

And i hope some wonderful people in this guild (^.^)
Ans also some anime and computer games  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:29 pm
Konichiwa! Watashi wa Julie desu. Amerika-jin desu. Khmer-go to Eigo o hanashimasu. (Demo I know a little bit of others too. lol.) Shumi wa ongaku to anime to manga to e to tabemono desu.

Hello! I am Julie. I'm from America. I can speak Khmer and English. (Those are my two main languages but I know a little of Spanish, Korean [very little lol], Chinese [very little], and Thai [not so much lol].) My hobbies are music, anime, manga, drawing, and food! lol.
And I'm studying Japanese right now... I'm in Japanese one so I don't know very much. I actually just got into Katakana!  

Ju1y12511

FeIiciano

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:30 pm
Konichiwa!
I'm Dei-chan here on Gaia, but anyone may call me Abby.
I'm 14 and attending Jr high, 8th grade.
I absolutely love anime, manga, roleplaying, and video games, plus I'm trying to learn Japanese as best I can!
Drawing is a passion of mine. I'm almost never seen without a pencil and drawing pad.
[Watch out, I'm a bit very hyper!]
I'm hoping to meet some great people here in this guild!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:38 pm
I dun really care if ya know me name! my name is Matyas, it's really said more like Matchas but i go by Mat, but on gaia I still just go by Slaasher, the username i use for pretty much every online thing i do

I turned 17 last month and am a junior in an all guy high school, where I am the president of theanime club! i tried making it the NHK then the SOS brigade, but for some rason the school has something up their a** about acronyms being for gangs

as you can tell i am a very open person and don't really mind making jokes about myself, but I will make jokes about other people as fast as i will myself, i like to think of life as a sitcom and try to make i as fun as possible

I adore both anime and manga, i am also a shounen ai fan, and i like a few yaoi but not many

I am not so big of a gaming fan as i used to be, i buy one game every two months and play the hell out of it and play the next one that catches my fancy, right now I'm playing Mirror's Edge

right now I live in California, but I have so far lived in eight other states thorough out my life, and a side note for anyone who lives in california and reads this before july 09... please pm me! it'd be cool to meet someone on gaia at AX 09, i know they'll probably have a gaia booth but that's just not the same!

lastly, pm me if you ever want to join an rp, I usually have at least one rolling... and more people are always welcome!  

Slaasher

SweetCherryOrchid

Desirable Genius

7,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:54 pm
Name: Mikki
Aka: Cupcake 3nodding
Dob:... yeah dnt ask dnt tell
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Ramy
I use the Left side of my brain (but rly i use both equally i think)
Tarot Card: Magician
Fav Colors: red (black and white)  
~ My Japan 私の日本 ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas