Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP][Niele and Akuba]Finally a day to ourselfs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yumitoko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:56 am
"Ha, I should be so lucky, lonely old me, no, no-one would want to let me in a herd nor let me join one",Aku nodded still smiling,"Apparently through here is a short cut to my teepee, we could go the less scary route, I think it's best, we might get lost",Aku turned around,"I'm such a coward being scared myself."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:21 am
"Your not old.And you have me so your not lonely."She smiled at him."Now I'm old dear" Niele laughed."I'd let you join mine.Or I could Join yours.Either way were bother welcomed to eachothers."Niele nodded."Okay.Non-scary part.Oh your not a coard.Atleast you faced Kalona's.I'm scared of skinwalkers and Kalona's."

pepsi san

Yumitoko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:18 am
"You're not old to me, I think I'd perfer to join yours, but I'd have to gain trust of your fellow herdsmen",Aku said, still unsure, but he needed to one day for a bond with a herd of soquili, hopefully, this was the one.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:29 am
"Yeah.But Brian and Soup will surely take you in.You just have to get on Zillah's good side.She's a hardarse."Niele smiled."Don't worry okay?They'll love you."Niele knew they would except him into their herd.He wasn't any different that Brian nor Soup.Zillah was the one he needed to get on the good side of the stick.

pepsi san

Yumitoko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:39 am
"Brain seems a good guy and I've sen soup around places with different mares",Aku noded,"I can charm mares, but my charms are now limited",Aku laughed in a joking way.
"I've delt with mares like her before, I don't care If she's of darker nature."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:46 am
User Image  

Yumitoko

pepsi san

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:48 am
[[*squee at picture* x3]]

"Yeah.He is.He already has a mate already.I've met her and she's a really grgeat girl.Her name is Lorraine."She looked up at him."Really now?Do you think you've charmed me?"She laughed lightly."Good.Maybe you can kick her butt ox into gear."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:59 am
"I'm happy for him, hope he is happy too",Aku looked at her quickly them looked straight ahead,"In the beginning i gave out no charm, maybe towards the middle but, now I don't really need to try charm you, I'm stuck on constant love and charm mode with you. You're my little lighting."
Aku winked at her.

"I'm not up for kicking peoples buttocks at the moment, I don't even know the girl, has she been fortunate in love yet?"

Yumitoko

pepsi san

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:10 am
'I'm happy for him too.I still have yet to meet my daughter."Niele looked at Akuba when he looked away.She laughed."Really now?Little lighting ah?"She smiled a little and laughed at his wink."I believe she has fallin in love.But I'l not to sure."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:24 am
Aku almost cracked up with laughter.
"I remember seeing her months back, she seemed to be hanging around alot of mares looking for love I suppose, we'll we will have to see who she is with, I'm sure he's a nice guy, he can't be too bad, sometimes it's just a phase, I forgot you had a daughter for a while then, until you mentioned her again",Aku said from the heart,"if you aren't so sure, just keep a little eye on it, but still without intruding."

Yumitoko

pepsi san

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:29 am
Niele blinked at him and blew her mane out of her face with an eye roll."Really.Wow.She takes after her mother I suppose."She laughed with him."Hopefully he is.Or imma have to kick some horse arse."She smiled lightly and nudged him."Thats true.Your very good at that kinds of things arn't you."Niele loved him to death.Hopefully they would spend their life together.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:43 am
"I'll help you with that any time, some stallions are only out for one thing",Aku wiggled where she nudged him,"I am? What being nosey or kickin' butt?"  

Yumitoko

pepsi san

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:48 am
"I know.Thats what the last stallion did.went with another mare.And then came back to me for it.I thought I was goingto be with him forever.But I love you more now.Your better than what he was."She smiled and laughed."Your better at kicking butt.You beat up them Kalonas!Well you just like annoyed them but still."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:55 am
"hmmm...that guy sounds like a jerk. I love you too. I did that one, because she loved me, but nothing exiting really happened, I know it was mean of me, I did apologize, I was lifemated although we didn't mate, I broke it, her name was Dmmitria, she's now happy with another stallion and i'm happy for her an I'm also happy for me, because I'm with a beautiful and cleaver mare, who I plan to spend the rest of my life with",Aku looked at her,"if that's ok with her?"
Aku was referring to Niele.

Yumitoko

pepsi san

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:03 am
"He was just like you.But he was a smirky kid of guy.I knew he was up to something but I didn't do anything about it until it was to late."She looked at him and smiled."So were on the same page really."Looking up at the sky as they walked side by side she thought about the up comming of their relationship.Foals,getting older, and lots of more things."Thats good."She listened to him and smiled."Thank you.Thats perfectly fine to me."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff