Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply //[ events ]\\ - - S t u d i o s - - Information and availability for custom palas.
.:[WKSHP]:. Natsu's Bizarre Bazaar- Winners page 6! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TrinityCowgirl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:26 pm
Name of Pala: Silas
Owner: TrinityCowboy
Type: Espa (Hybrid)
Style: He's an extreme flirt and kind of an a**, so he probably wouldn't have an expression that's all sparkles and sunshine. Silas has a very cocky attitude, and isn't afraid to be in your face about anything. Usually it's all in fun, though; he's not mean spirited as much as he is... an arrogant retard. So for his phrase.. "Cocky birdbrain".
Eye color: Icy Blue
Hair style and color: A very soft Blonde, messy bangs, pulled up into a pony tail (more of a pony-nub I'd guess... see reference.)
Other edits?: Black pants (any style but leather is seriously cool. xD; -can't imagine a pala in leather pants-), and some kind of black shirt/tank-top? As long as he's in black, it's cool. Free artistic license on the rest. Though, some sort of belts/chains... would be nice. XD; Again, you're the artist, not I~ free range here.
Markings: light skin tone (as best applied to fur.. again, creative license here.), tattoos as pictured below- only tattoos at the cheeks start from the edge of the face. Wings, if possible, white? His OC is styled partly after a cockatoo, so.. again, artistic license. ( ;A; Sorry for being so vague, I just.. seriously can't go IT MUST BE LIKE THIS OR ELSE. )
Reference image(s): [x] Good reference on his complexion/tattoos. NOT his hair, though.
[x] Accurate hairstyle reference.
Which stage you want them to start as?:
Adult
How much do you think this will cost: 900k-1mill?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:39 pm
Name of Pala: Aeolus
Owner: ~InfinityTrust~
Type: Drei
Style: Butterfly Guise
Eye color: White
Hair style and color: See reference images.
Markings: See reference images.
Reference images: x x
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult if possible

(If I'm not allowed to use the actual shop art for reference images I am so sorry!!! ><; )

How much do basic adult palas cost... ? > A<; -So super fail.- Well, 450k anyways if I can only get adult. |D  

~InfinityTrust~

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:15 pm
Name of Pala: Zyanya
Owner: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Style: Immortal Dance
Eye color: Silver
Hair style and color: Up to you - whatever ya want (just not bald, please?)
Other edits?: n/a
Markings: Up to you - as you feel appropriate
Reference image(s): Um, nothing in particular - here are some inspirational pieces? Use if you wish.
[o] [o] [o] [o] [o]
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult, sure <3 Lamp-ness
How much do you think this will cost: Basic - so like 450K

(editted because figured wanted same as front for basics in stage opening xD)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:23 pm
Name of Pala: To Be decided
Owner: Endejester (or is it?)
Type: Surprise me
Style: Surprise me
Eye color: Surprise me.
Hair style and color: Up to you - I like, any length, I...tend to stay away from curls because it makes me insane when my hair curls but...
Markings: Up to you
Reference image(s): Nada...this is a go nuts if your up for it attempt
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
How much do you think this will cost: Um to...you so... I have 1 mil in the bank right now... so between 500 to 1 mil depending where it leads you.

Things I like...black peacock/phoenix, blues, greens, purples, roses, skulls, asian themes, monarch butterflies, Lotus flowers (red and white) Emo hair (hi zexion) Halloween, keys, pocket watches and Henna designs... (who dosen't?) Also ...randomly I love earrings... and strange little accessories...loops of hair as I'm so fond of drawing.

I know...I'm a bad ende for trying but I might as well yeah?  

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Sanctus Mal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:51 pm
Name of Pala: Rae
Owner: Getsurei
Style: Forsaken Night
Eye color: Red
Hair style and color: Long, bangs. Black with blue streaks
Other edits?: Her ears should be longer, similar to the easter pala. Different tail, bigger wings, and silver earrings. Necklace, silver chain with a cross on it. She wears a belted tube top and raver pants. The buckles are silver.
Markings: Black, see refs for markings.
Reference image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Getsurei/tag_382.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Getsurei/Getsurei_Rea_49.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Getsurei/_Commission__Rae_CS__by_6298-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Getsurei/Card_007____Rae_by_harlequinne.jpg

Which stage you want them to start as?:Lamp, and if possible can it be silver?
How much do you think this will cost: 1.75 mill  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:46 pm
Name of Pala: To Be Determined
Owner: Skye Starrfyre
Style: Gothic Vampire
Eye color: Violet
Hair style and color: See Reference
Other edits?: See Reference
Markings: N/A
Reference image(s):http://i35.tinypic.com/4kjriu.png - Based off of this. Please feel free to use any sort of artistic license on the outfit, etc. Red can be replaced with a purple of some sort (skin is actually the pale purple from the Alruna's rose). Ignore the demon imps.
How much do you think this will cost: 600k  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:39 pm
Name of Pala: The Harbinger
Owner: Sosiqui
Style: Ancient Soul
Eye color: Milky-blind pale purple, not that it matters XD
Hair style and color: Gray, long and straight, pulled back from the face with simple clips on either temple.
Other edits?: Dark gray blindfold with long 'tails' from where it's tied behind the head, covering the eyes. (The tails may have beads on the ends if you like.) Delicate clothing, the specific style is up to you - something ancient in feel, befitting a sage, but with the arms left bare. A staff held in the off-hand would be awesome, too, something made of very old and gnarled wood. If possible, a suggestion of age lines on the face would be awesome, though I don't know if that'd kick it into hybrid (and thus unaffordable for me right now heh) territory.
Markings: Dark green body fading to pale green at the ear-tips/feet/hands, with a white face similar to the type of whitening you'd see on the face of an old dog or cat. The markings would be runic (like Norse runes) on the arms, running up from the back of the hand to the shoulder. Otherwise, whatever you feel is nice. :3
Reference image(s): I don't have anything since this concept jumped me with no time to prepare, and anyway I think you'd do a better job of rendering it than me XDD He's supposed to be a prophet-type... of a sort... I have plans. >> Yes.
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult~
How much do you think this will cost: 500k? >.>;  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:22 pm
I have no idea if this is allowed, but if it is, can I post a breeding form in Gelfin's (Lanthiriel's) place? I know she's been trying for this pair but she's at work and not able to post o-o;

Soooo in case it's allowed, and she's interested, here's her pair.

Breeding! (proxy for Lanthiriel)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and

Demy-Stardust

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:53 pm
Hybrid Pala

Name of Pala: Anthony J. Crowley
Owner: TheMadHatter
Type: Espa
Style: Serpent Tongued
Eye color: Gold (and if possible i'd like them edited to be slitted like a snakes)
Hair style and color: Black and slicked back against his head, though very stylish.
Other edits?: No wings. I would like a devil tail, pretty much like the gaia item only scaled like his body. White dress shirt, black slacks, and a black trench coat (the stule of the trench is up to you). He should have black sunglasses perched on his nose so you can just barely see his eyes. I'd also like him to have a cigarette with a trail of smoke that shapes into a skull of some sort
Markings: Black fur with black scales along the back line of his body (along his nose, up along his head head, and down toward the back of his hands and knees)
Reference image(s): [x] -minor ref of him. Steamworks version. He shouldn't look like this, but it has his feel XD
How much do you think this will cost: 1.5 mil+

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:08 pm
Name of Pala: Faerilwen
Owner: Lady Adamant
Type: I can't actually find where it says about the races, but this type? (The very happy one lol).
Style: She is based off an original character by the same name - an Elf maiden OC from the Lord of the Rings world. She has a fiery personality (even her name carries that meaning) and works as a scout. When not on duty she crafts beautiful trinkets and jewels from ore and gemstones. She is always laughing. The custom should reflect the sort of mystique of her race as an Elf (she is from a very old, even dangerous, family but very wise)? She is deeply in love with another Elf.
Eye color: Grey
Hair style and color: Raven-black, put up (see refs)
Other edits?: A dress, a headband, pointed Elf-like ears. (If possible, a little raven friend flying beside her? It's sort of like her familiar, but not sure if it's allowed.)
Markings: Light, human-skin coloured?
Reference image(s): http://www.flickr.com/photos/kuraino_chan/page1/ (will be adding more)
How much do you think this will cost: Complex - 550k?  

Heliodor Hasturien

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:55 pm
Demy-Stardust
I have no idea if this is allowed, but if it is, can I post a breeding form in Gelfin's (Lanthiriel's) place? I know she's been trying for this pair but she's at work and not able to post o-o;

Soooo in case it's allowed, and she's interested, here's her pair.

I am so interested! Thank you for thinkign of me, sweetie! ;3;

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:01 pm
SLOTS!

Basic

Amy D
~Infinity Trust~
EchoLimaFoxtrot

Complex
Kita

Hybrid
Demy_Stardust

I'm rolling for the breeding since i like both couples <3  

natsu
Artist

Princess Paradox

21,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
natsu generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

natsu
Artist

Princess Paradox

21,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:04 pm
Breeding!

1. Yin x Pyry
2. Nalei'he x Namine  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:58 pm
He is the beast, and I am his prey....

:3 Thank you Natsube!!! heart heart heart heart

Ktns

Lunatic

Amy D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:42 am
Eeee FIRST PALA THANK YOU heart  
//[ events ]\\ - - S t u d i o s - - Information and availability for custom palas.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games