Submit

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:07 am
"Quite right. If it were always summer, we'd probably end up bored with that as well, and start wishing for winter again, just to frolic in the first snowfall." He said though currently he would have liked to not have icicles forming on his whiskers, he shook his head to knock some of them off, and get the snow out of his mane. He wished he felt like frolicking, it would certainly warm his aching joints faster than walking, but he did not know how his present company would react to him kicking up his heels like a newborn colt.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:01 pm
Sayena smiled,"Yup." She gave a little laugh before continuing, "That's what make us so interesting, isn't it? We want what we don't have, but when we do have it, we want to have what we lost." She shook her mane smiling. It occured to her that her limbs were getting quite stiff from standing in the cold so long and the chill was working its way inwards. She shot a glance at the brown stallion beside her wondering if he would think her strange for what she was about to do next. But then she started to really feel the cold around her neck, so she started to do a little gallop around in circles to warm her joints.

Soon enough, her joints had indeed become alive once more. She slowed down a bit and looked back at the stallion with a slightly embarrassed smile on her face,"Well, it was getting a bit too cold, wasn't it?"

Lady in the Golden Wood

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:24 am
"Interesting and sometimes frustrating, since some are never happy and always complain about that fact." He said, having met a few that always seemed miserable, but did nothing to change it. He too was feeling the cold, and wasn't so surprised when she galloped in circles.

"Yes, far too cold. Why don't we pick a direction and just start moving, and see where that leads us." He said staring at her.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:20 pm
Sayena grinned. The stallion had not seen as weird which was all very good. She nodded,“Sure, why not? It would be nice to start moving. Nothing is fun when everything stand still, especially in the cold. It is always fun to be on the move, finding new places, meeting new people, having more adventures...Well, I've been blabbering by myself a little too much, don't I?" She smiled and looked around,"So which direction would you like to follow? I'm perfectly fine with whatever."  

Lady in the Golden Wood

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:51 am
Raffaele smiled back, as he thought he might start galloping as well. "No, I can't think of much that can be done just standing still that would be fun." He said smiling once more as she carried on talking. After a moment as he carefully looked around, he stepped off towards an area he didn't remember having been to before.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:47 pm
"I agree. If you just spend the time standing still, nothing will come to fruit. And it isn't any day something just falls from the sky and lands in front of you, you have to spend time finding it." She smiled as she followed the stallion, she too was in an area that seemed strange to her. No, she definitely have never been here before. Well, what kind of new adventures could be awaiting them?  

Lady in the Golden Wood

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces