Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Chocolate and Strawberries~ (RaffaelexSayena) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:09 pm
User ImageBrightly pink eyes glanced over the surrondings, almost dancingly if there is such a word. The woods were still green, though little specks of gold and crinsom could be seen here and there of leaves that decided to dorn their autumn attire a little early. Dry brown leaves from autumns past crunched under that mare's hooves as she shivered slightly. The weather had gotten quite chilly in the past few days, little puffs of steam could be seen as she breathed. If the temperature continued to drop so drastically as it had done so far, she had no doubt that she would be frozen into a gigantic ice cube soon. But, being an ice cube would be fun~

Sayena bobbed her head up and down at the random thoughts that flowed like the Mississippi River through her mind. Being an ice cube would be quite interesting, wouldn't it? But of course, being an ice cube would probably mean that she would be frozen in place the whole time which would be rather dull, would it not? Of course there was always the alternative of hopping about...yet she didn't think that she would be able to eat anything if she had her mouth frozen shut...And her mind continued to flow with such strange ideas as she continued to entertain herself. Though she wasn't exactly a fan of the cold weather, she was determined to make the best of it. Also, didn't winter mean snow? Snow meant piles of white fluffy stuff...she could make a snow soquili...Ack, there she goes again, completely random things.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:01 am
User Image

The young brown stallion trotted quickly through the open field, before entering into the woods. He seemed oblivious to the cooling weather, if he was cold he didn't let it show. In fact he was quite happy in the cooling weather, enjoying the changing seasons. It was always good when things changed, because otherwise he'd be very bored all the time.

He continued trotting, his brown coat now blending in with the tree trunks and changing leaves, which would make it harder for others to see him. Which he sometimes didn't mind, but on a day like today, he wanted to be noticed so his day would hopefully be a bit more interesting. It wasn't long before he spotted a brighter pink standing out amongst the browns, reds, golds and yellows. Something interesting no doubt, as it was another Soquili. He continued trotting until he had nearly caught up with her, before slowing to a walk. "Hello." He said as he came up along side her, though still with about five feet and a tree between them.

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:01 pm
Sayena gave a little start at the sound and twirled around towards the direction it had came from. She came face to face to a big oak tree. Eh? She blinked. Trees could talk? Or maybe it was a forest nymph? Her pink eyes glowed with excitement at the thought, it would be awesome to meet one, though not many believed that they existed...she'll show them how wrong they were. Their bark brown skin and flowing green hair like that of lush green leaves...To think that nymphs actually existed! She smiled at the thought, it would be absolutely wonderful to meet one now...Yet that couldn't be right, nymphs were the stuffs of legends and fairy tales, was it really possible that one may be right in front of her at this instant? Hmmmm...

Ah well, it would be no use if she continued to stand like this, as if frozen muttering to herself. It would be utterly inpolite to not to answer the greeting, "Hi, nymph! I'm Sayena." She smiled happily, unfortunately unaware of the stallion standing behind the tree.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:55 pm
'Nymph, well that is something I haven't been called before' the young stallion thought to himself. He wondered how he should respond, since he didn't exactly know what a nymph was, except that it was a myth. "Hello Sayena. I am Raffaele." He said, deciding to go with the truth, rather than decide to play with the idea that he was a mystical tree-being. He stepped forward, around the tree to face her, hoping that he really didn't look that much like a tree.  

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:32 pm
Sayena blinked. Eh heh heh...whoops. She could just see it, one of those gigantic blue-ish white sweat drops that usually appeared in animes right at the side of her head at this moment. "Ummm...sorry?" Her small pink face turning a bit pinker,"I thought the tree had been talking so I thought it was a nymph or something and I really wanted to talk to a nymph since I've never seen one before so I talked to it and I didn't see that you were the one who had spoken behind the tree..." Oh great, she had blabbered on again. "Sorry again." She lowered her ears in embarrassment as she looked up at the stallion before her.

It was not until now did she really have time to look at the stallion fully. She had originally just registered that the voice that she had been talking to was a soquili not a nymph, so she hadn't had much thought to look at him closely. The stallion was a soft brown color, easily blending in with the bark of the tree beside him...no wonder she hadn't spotted him originally. A faint chocolately scent whiffed from him that made her slightly giddy. And right between his bangs sprouted a dark brown horn...an unicorn's horn. Sayena gasped happily at the sight of it, she hadn't met any other unicorn than the one that she had fallen in love with, Casanova. It would be interesting to meet another one. She smiled broadly and said,"Anyways, sorry about my mistake, I hope you'll forgive me. Pleased to meet you!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:00 am
(Sorry it has taken me so long to reply, I haven't had much muse because of school)

"It is quite alright. I am sure I have gone unnoticed in the trees more than a few times." He said with a wry grin, it was not in his nature to like being a wallflower. After a moment, thinking of ways he could somehow be noticed in the trees, without acting or looking like a fool. "Pleased to meet you too." He said, shifting again so he wouldn't be lost amongst the trees once more.  

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:10 pm
"Heh, heh, heh, I'm sorry." Sayena paused thoughtfully, and she continued,"It must be annoying to go unnoticed in the trees all the time. Of course it would being almost invisible, but it must be sorta...I dunno. But it's okay, in spring, there's lots of green about so you can stand out clearly. In summer, there's lots and lots of colors and in fall there's lots of gold and crisom. It's just this time of the year when all the leaves fall off the trees and everything looks brown. But don't worry, soon there'll be winter and lots and lots of snow." She smelled happily, "Don't you like snow?" Her eyes turned a slightly dreamily quality,"It's so fluffy, like little bits of cloud turned cold. I love it when it melts in my tongue."

(( No worries. xD I know that feeling. ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:46 am
"I never really enjoyed it that much, aside from the fact that I don't get mistaken for trees in that weather. I am not one that enjoys the cold much." He said with a flick of his tail, remembering the cold sensation of snow melting on his back, then freezing again in the cold, he thought his back would be numb for a week. "I don't think I have ever tasted snow." He said after a moment.  

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:30 pm
Sayena blinked,"I see." That must be rather unpleasant, to be able to hate the cold. After all, snow was cold and without the coldness, snow wouldn't be snow...it would be, ummmm, rain, yes rain. And though rain was very fun to walk in and all that, it was a bit too wet for the pink mare's liking. She much preferred snow, it was white and fluffy, just like little bits of cloud fallen from the sky. "Well, that must be terrible to not like the cold though I do understand what you mean. The cold bites into you and makes one start shivering, but if you keep moving, one can be bound to stay warm. And with the cold, comes snow! Snow really is quite pretty, isn't it? I heard that every snowflake is different, and there are so many everytime it snows. How can there be possibly so many different snowflakes?" She paused, and continued,"As for the taste of snow...it is sort of difficult to explain, when it lands on your tongue, it is a slightly cool feeling like ice melting in your mouth with a hint of mint. It tastes delicious...but eating too much of it does tend to give one a brainfreeze." She flicked her ears in embarrassment, there she was again, talking on and on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:52 pm
"I suppose it would feel good on hot days, but then it would just be water again, hot water at that. I guess you can never have the best of both worlds." He said as he stomped the snow and muck off of his hooves, and to keep them from going numb. "I'd much rather be somewhere warm trying to get cool, it seems so much easier to take a dip in the lake when it is hot, than to find some place warm in this weather." He added, wondering where one would go to stay warm, besides walking constantly, which seemed like a rather dull concept.  

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:37 am
Sayena nodded in agreement,"That makes sense. I guess life just can't be perfect all the time or else there wouldn't be difference between happiness and sorrow, hope and despair. Life would be pretty boring without obstacles, wouldn't it?" She mused. Life was fun with some troubles in it, but it felt far more comfortable with it being all perfect. Though no doubt it would get boring soon enough, but after all, isn't boredom a kind of freedom? The freedom to do nothing.

She pawed at the snow on the ground. It was only a thin layer, nothing more than two inches. She noticed a tiny path of paws along the edge of a tree. Probably a squirrel or rabbit. Or maybe even a raccoon. How interesting.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:28 am
"Like night and day or life and death, you can't have one without the other. It would just be nice to get through this without becoming so numb, I can barely feel my hooves now." He said, growing more restless by the moment, he wanted to keep walking at the very least, to keep his legs from freezing entirely. "Would you like to keep moving so we both don't freeze to this spot?" He asked, noticing her paw at the ground.  

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:58 am
"Yes indeed. What would be happiness without sadness? If all the world was only happy, happiness would no longer be precious and thus, not exist for people won't realize what they have until they lose it and hence, there is sadness. Happiness can not exist without sadness and vice versa." Sayena paused and nodded,"That would be nice. My hooves have being becoming numb as well. I wish I was a bear or something then perhaps I could just sleep the winter alway in a cave or another. Don't you think that would be fun? Go to sleep as the bright colored leaves fall and awake again as the green leaves peep out of winter's shadow?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:08 am
"You'd be left with a world that felt nothing, which doesn't sound like a world I'd wish to live in, nor do I think most would choose such a life." He said as he pulled his partly numb hooves out of the snow and started walking, what direction he didn't really care. "True that would be nice on some brutally cold days, but you'd miss out on months of your life."  

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:19 am
Sayena nodded,"Yes indeed. But most might because they are tired of all the sadness in the world and just wish for happiness, but when they finally get it, it doesn't seem all that important anymore because there is too much. I guess that's just how we are. We always have something we wish from the world but if it gets handed straight towards us on a silver platter with nothing stopping us from getting it, we would be disappointed. Of course we would be happy at the start, but after awhile, we would get bored of it and just toss it away." She sighed,"We want adventure and excitement before we get what we wish most for or else it'll just be boring, wouldn't it?"

"True. I guess missing out winter is just the same as missing out on sadness, wouldn't it? Because winter is when the world is most cold and most would wish that it was always summer, but without winter, the world wouldn't have a rest and it would start to ware away and once more, it'll just be happiness without sadness...just nothing."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff