Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Fin] Green+Pink=OMGMUDKIPZ? [Sayena&Casonova] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:43 pm
Sayena giggled. This was rather fun, though she was sure that they looked really quite silly. But wasn't that the point of it all? Fun, fun, fun! She continued to sway back and force, her hooves got stuck in the seaweed a few times, but she didn't care. It was fun. Fun, no other word could she think up to describe it. Eh? She blinked. What was Casonova doing? He had dunked his head into the water and seemed to be nosing about. Was he eating sea weed? Sea weed probably tastes good...thoug she had never tried it. Perhaps she should go and try some now...?

She blinked again, Casonova had come up and in his mouth was a shell! It was shiny and glistened pink-ish as the sunlight hit it. She squealed delightedly as she said,"Thankies~<333"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:53 pm
Casonova smiled gently, "no prob." I think it's time I told her, he took a deep breath, his eyes glowing. He shuffled his hooves a bit before clearing his throat, "Sayena, I'm not sure how to say this but..." Oh, what a lie, of course he knew how to! "I love you. I love to say your name, I love to dance with you, so far I've loved just being with you, hearing your voice and seeing you. And I'd really love it... if you loved me too. I mean I'm not trying to force anything upon you but-! I just wanted to let you know..." What a rusher. But at least he always meant it when he told someone that he loved them, just that... he loved everyone, so it was hard to stay faithful. But it wasn't like he ever wanted to be faithful, to him faith is 'what's faith???'.

My pink pearl...

~InfinityTrust~

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:22 pm
Sayena blinked, eh? Something warm fluttered inside of her. It seemed as if time was frozen, her pink eyes staring hard at the green stallion before her. He was kind, she knew that...but would he be the one just for her? Her heart pounded like that of a humming bird's, it lurched as she flashbacked momentarily of back then...the past. The cold bitter wind biting on her pelt, that empty feeling that she could always feel...that is, until she ran away, ran far away from that cold darkness. She twitched, as she got out of those dark thoughts, anyways, what was the use, it was all all the past now, all the way behind her...right?

Her heart fluttered again at the thought of being with Casonova...forever and ever, something glowed warm inside of her. She loved him, and she knew it, yet somehow, there seemed to be a darker prescense hanging over her. This was going to the right way, right? He wasn't going to treat her coldly like them, right? She scorned herself at the thought. Of course not. Casonova was Casonova, and she loved him, and that was all that mattered.

Finally resolved, she opened her mouth wide and uttered the three words that she knew were going to change her life,"I love you." They fell off her lips easily, and she smiled after she said them. She felt good, they were going to be together forever and ever until the world's end.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:58 pm
Casonova glowed, before nuzzling her, she was warm and cuddly. Backing away he smiled, his eyes twinkling. For now Sayena was all that mattered. "So how about that adventure?" He said gently, "shark hunting was it...?" Um, yeah, building a castle on dry land was hard enough with hooves... But sea creature observing and exploring was good, lots of giggles, many smiles, and kisses ooh la la.~

Seduction? No, Casonova never thinks of that, but he was a flirt was the real problem, and even though their love may be pure, it would be broken as soon as formed. Cas was like that, he never understood, and probably never will until something just goes... not his way.
Poor Sayena, to fall in love with... not a monster, but a fool. One who could feel love and express their true love... but never love only one. He was oblivious to this and never really truly understood faith and loyalty, so... in the end he's the most likely to end up with no one. That was the catch in this drama world, love prevails for everyone as some point, but not always, not always.

~InfinityTrust~

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:30 pm
Sayena smiled happily,"Sounds awesome~" She paused,"Shark hunting? Do ya know if there are sharks nearby? Also we need to be very very careful cause sharks have a lot of big sharpy teeth, don't they?" She can a stout little nod. It wouldn't be good if they both got killed by a shark...nah, that won't happen, no, no, no, no gloomy thoughts for today! She was going to have fun with Casonova, lots and lots of fun and adventure and exploring. Giggles, smiles, laughter heard throught out the beach.

Her eyes sparkled as she tossed her bouncy pink mane to the side and asked,"So...where should we start first?" It didn't seem that she had been in love with Casonova for the past hour, but more like days and years piled on each other, as if she had know him in her whole life time. He was going to stay for the rest of her life, forever and ever and she was going to love him with her whole heart. Their days would be full to the brim with song and laughter.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:08 pm
Casonova nodded gently, "yep, gotta watch ourselves.~ But no worries, I won't let 'em get either of us if they did happen to get too close." Winking he turned his head slightly and looked at the beautiful sea, almost as beautiful as Sayena, and wondered how it could contain such dangerous creatures... Oh, how he liked a little danger with his soup.~

"Where to start..." His eyes scanned the horizon, "how 'bout... here?" He chuckled, "ladies first~?" He blushed a bit sheepishly. Sighing he gently brushed his face into her mane, taking in her sweet scent. Ah, or they could just stay here forever.~ This time was quite the paradise.~

~InfinityTrust~

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:39 pm
Sayena giggled, and smiled broadly,"That's good! We shouldn't worry...Nothing shall harm us cauz us together can conquer anything~" That was true, or at least what she thought. They would be together forever and ever from now on. She followed Casonova's gaze towards the crashing sea...Yes, there would be lots of danger and adventure, hardships to overcome, but they would going to be together the entire time...together until the end of time. Right?

She let out of a pearl of laughter as he nuzzled her...it made her heart flutter like a buttefly's and quicken into a hummingbird's. "Okie-dokeys!" She wanted to stand like this forever...but that would be boring, plus the excitement in her was almost boiling over,"Let's go~" And she started turning her head this way and that like a really bad lookout.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:56 pm
Casonova followed after her right by her side, smiling as he kept on the look-out as well. They probably couldn't go that deep, it'd be uncomfortable for water to be so close to their head, so chances were they wouldn't see a shark or anything really that interesting at all. But it was nice to just be by her side.

He wondered what it would look like to anyone else to what they were doing. Probably be committing suicide by drowning next to your true love. But then again, that wouldn't be so bad, to die for your love or with your love. But then again, that was also bad cause then you can no longer be with your love... Hm. Maybe he should try and stay alive.

~InfinityTrust~

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:39 pm
Sayena smiled happily, careful not go too deep in the water. It wouldn't be good to wade too deep and then drown...No, not good at all, it was best to keep the rather shallow water after all. It wouldn't be good if they got attacked by sharks in the deep water since they couldn't exactly move their limbs fast enough to defend themselves or escape. It would be nice to die next to her one and only love though...but not this early, not this very day...

She shook her head as if to get rid of these gloomy slots. It wasn't good to be worrying about anything now, they were together and all that mattered. Her pink eyes glanced about the horizon searching for a gray fin, but she wasn't as interested in it as before. Anyways, dangers were best avoided, right?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:17 pm
"Hmmmm, no luck." He splashed her playfully with his tail, "how 'bout we go back to shallower water and wait a while perhaps, have some fun before searching again?" He sniffled, and looked at his knees which buckled a bit. Yes, he would like to prefer to be in the shallower, warmer, water for a bit longer...

He was about to turn around when he noticed a fin at the edge of the horizon from the corner of his eye. Could it be!? "Look!" With his shimmering horn he pointed in the direction of it. No wait... it wasn't a shark, but better! A magnificent creature jumped out of the water, its shiny skin glistening in the light. Yes, it was a dolphin, and it seemed to jump so high that it touched the sun.

~InfinityTrust~

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:58 pm
Sayena laughed, trying to splash him back with her own tail to no avail, her little fluffy tail was much too short to do any real splashing. She blinked and nodded, yeah, this water was starting to get much too cold and numbing than she would've liked. "Okie-dokeys~!" She grinned happily and turned around as she started to head towards the shallow water when Casanova's voice caused her to look back.

Eh? She spun around, was it a shark? A great white shark? Nah, it couldn't be or else he would be telling her to run instead. A grin spread on her face as she saw what the animal was. A dolphin, jumping high into the air glimmering in the dying sun. A good omen, dolphins were always considered lucky by sailors. And that was how she and Cas's relationship was going to be, good and lucky, lasting forever more.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:50 am
Casonova watched it till the dolphin disappeared. He closed his eyes before opening them again, before gently nuzzling Sayena with his nose, wishing this could last forever. (Though not completely cause that would keep him away from the many lovers of the world) "Come on, we've got a whole adventure waiting ahead of us." Taking in her sweet scent he began to wad back to shore, the water not so cold though anymore. He felt a nice wave of warmth throughout him, and had good feelings about her and him. Yes, he would keep his pink pearl very close to his heart. Sayena was something different, she was someone special, and his.

((Fin?))  

~InfinityTrust~

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:35 pm
Sayena smiled happily and nodded. The past was behind her and all but vanished. All that mattered now was Casanova. They were going on an adventure, and who knew what would happen to them in the end, but one thing was certain to her. They were going to stay together the whole way, never break about...that was what love was, wasn't it? They were going to stay close together, their fates and their hearts entwined, beneath this dying sun sinking below those crashing blue waves.

((Fin. ^^))  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces