Reply Skulduggery Guild
Faivret Character And Why Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

healer96

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:47 pm
Hmm, I think Fletcher wins for me, because there's something about him that's just really really epic biggrin
But it's a hard choice, really. Every character brings something unique to the series.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:38 am
I'd have to say Billy Ray Sanguine Because he's just epic cool and has fantastic weapon's.

Also Solomon Wreath because he's awesome whee  

Pumpkin 4 Baman

Philo_Clio
Crew

4,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:06 pm
Really really hard question... I love Valkyrie, just case she takes things in her stride, shes open to everything around her.

..But i think i love tanith more, because she loves fighting and is completely one with who she is, what she dose and what she stands for. only ever regerting scarificeing those she knew couldnt win (cleavers book one) and not being able to fight with/for her friends.

I really wish she'd stop getting hurt in every book though... lol. sweatdrop

But the best thing is when Valkyrie and Tanith team up or joke around. I dont know how many times ive read and reread the start of chapter 23 book one and the star of chapter 25 book one! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:17 pm
Valkyrie is my favorite. She's so awesome, she just is. XD
Skulduggery is great too, I love his wit.

Computer Helper40

5,450 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Gray Shinigami

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:39 am
history goddess
Really really hard question... I love Valkyrie, just case she takes things in her stride, shes open to everything around her.

..But i think i love tanith more, because she loves fighting and is completely one with who she is, what she dose and what she stands for. only ever regerting scarificeing those she knew couldnt win (cleavers book one) and not being able to fight with/for her friends.

I really wish she'd stop getting hurt in every book though... lol. sweatdrop

But the best thing is when Valkyrie and Tanith team up or joke around. I dont know how many times ive read and reread the start of chapter 23 book one and the star of chapter 25 book one! mrgreen

Tanith gets hurt because she was originally going to die in the first book but I think it was Derek Landy's agent or something read it and told him that it was too sad, so now he makes her get hurt really badly in each book  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:11 am
Has to be Skulduggery. His sense of humour is just excellent and is even better with Stephanie/Valkyrie!  

alphacadet0920

Newbie Entrepreneur

9,800 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
Skulduggery Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers