[prp] oh no....(RahuxLucky13) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:19 pm
Lucky didn't pay much mind to Rahu's mumblings about love at first sight. The only love he knew of was what he had for his parents and them for him. So to him, all love was the same. But who cared, he was having too much fun!

Tilting his head slightly, he shot Rahu a puzzled look. "Well of course! Who wouldn't want to be friends with someone? Everyone needs a friend! Even if you say you don't deep down you know you do. No one wants to not have a pal around! Not me, no sir, uh-uh!"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:44 pm
" it seems we think differently about things." sighing, rahu was glad the colt seemed to calm down a bit. he had no clue what he would do if lucky decided to go hyper mode on him again. flicking his tail, he snorted. " i'm surpised you haven't gotten bored yet. i thought foals like you like to be entertainted."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:29 pm
"I don't see why. Its nice having friends around...." He shuffled his hooves lightly before poking at a leaf with the tip of his hoof. "Don't have very many friends. But as long as you have true friends with you, your doin' pretty good. At least thats what my dad says is the case in certain situations."

Lucky absentmindedly flicked his own tail before glancing back up at Rahu. "Theres not much else for someone little to do around here. So hanging with my friend Rahu is entertainment enough."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:45 pm
" maybe your right." Rahu snorted and purposly flicked his tail at lucky. " who the heck are your parents anyways. i'm sure they wondering where the hell you are." glacing over at the colt, he truely wondered why it seemed he always run into foals that seemed to get away from their parents at random.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:06 pm
The colt's solemn expression soon faded and a wide grin appeared on his lips again. Lucky was always happy to talk about his parents. They were his world and he loved them very very much. "My father's name is Cadaver and my mother's name is Alora. They're really nice! Though my dad can be a bit creepy sometimes. His eyes are completely white! Which is pretty cool. My brother got his eyes so he's kinda creepy. Mama's a Flutter, but as you can see I didn't get her wings."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:46 pm
Rahu couldn't beleive his ears when lucky told him who his parents where. to him lucky seemed so hyper active and talkative which seemed completely different from the Cadaver and Alora he remebered. "you got to be kidding me...i know both your parents. but if you ask me your truely different from them in personality atlest." shaking his head, he couldn't beleive this was their kid.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:44 pm
His ears perked upwards. Almost enough to lift right off his head. "OH OH! You know my parents! Thats great! Now we can all be friends and go on adventures and stuff! Yaaaaaayyy!" Lucky giggled as he began prancing around Rahu again. It was nice to have a friend, but even nicer if your friend knew your parents. Cause then they wouldn't worry about you when you were off with your friend...because they knew them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:02 pm
" if thats what you want though i wonder what your parents would have to say about it." Snorting Rrahu watched lucky prance about him and hhe shook his head. one minute the kid seemed rather calm then the next thing you know he was hyper active again. nipping at lucky who still was prancing about. " you know have you even been told your way too hyper active?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:39 am
Lucky squeaked as he was nipped. Skittering around on tiny, sharp hooves. It startled him really. He hadn't expected that.

When he regained whatever composure he had, he glanced up at Rahu. Tilting his head once more. "No? At least...I don't think so? I haven't met many others so no one could really say that I am h-h-hyper active."

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:24 pm
Rahu laughed. atlest his squeak had been amusing plus him then skitterign made it all the more amusing. " apparently you need to get out and about more. i can bet you i'm not the only one who would call you hyper active." snorting, he wondered now how long Lucky would decide to stick around him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:21 am
The colt grinned. Happy to finally make his friend Rahu laugh. Even if it was at his expence. "Maybe, or maybe your just an old fuddy duddy and need to get out more and live life, neh?" His grin spread from ear to ear once more.

An ear flicked back as the sound of a distant call came to Lucky's ears. It was easily recognisable to him, though perhaps not to Rahu. Glancing around, he bit his lower lip. "Um...I gotta go Rahu. My daddy's callin' and its gettin kinda late, kay?" Turning around, he hopped off a few paces before glancing over his shoulder. "Lets play again sometime!! Bye!" With a little flick of his short tail, he soon disappeared into the thick of the forest. Heading straight for home as fast as his little legs could carry him.

He'd meet up with Rahu again he was sure. Or at least he hoped anyway.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff