Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Legend of Zelda Hangout ~ TLoZH

Back to Guilds

Fun for every Legend of Zelda Fan, both veteran and new, for over eight years~ 

Tags: legend of zelda, link, zelda, triforce, nintendo 

Reply Memorable Threads/Recycle Bin (No Posting Allowed)
Twilight Princess ...sequel? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epona races??
FUN!!
87%
 87%  [ 21 ]
Goldzzzz lululululuzomg!!11!!1!one!
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:47 pm
Randoupdateness! yes that is a word

Nintendo has confirmed the making of a new Zelda installment. An article I read said that Nintendo's "Zelda team" has come back together and are currently in the planning/development stage.

Quote from Gamer Node article about an interview with Shigeru Miyamoto and Eiji Aonuma:

"Once the Zelda director seemed to be wrapping up his Zelda discussion, he changed gears entirely and started talking about plans for the upcoming Wii Zelda, shocking the audience.
He had almost a kid-like excitement with the way he talked about the title, and wanted to release as much information as possible, but couldn't because Miyamoto demanded him to not to reveal too much information.
He said that he wants a whole different base of control to take form for the next addition to the series -- to open up the main Zelda adventures on Wii for the casual gaming crowd as has Phantom Hourglass done with the DS. When asked about one-to-one swordplay and full Wiimote control, he said he was dying to flesh out all the ideas but says its still pretty open.
In regards to the game's storyline, Aonuma didn't release too much information, so the story of the game is still out there. But he did say that he wants to offer something in the next Zelda that all gamers will like -- both casual and hardcore."

So that's really it for now. No other info has been released. Oh and by the way, if you see some stuff on youtube about some rumor title for the new game like "Link's Wondrous World" or something, SHOOT IT IN THE FANNY. It's not real at all and I think the background used in the spoof is from an FF game. D:< The same goes for other fake trailers. NO REAL TRAILERS OF ANY SORT ARE UP ON THE INTERNET YET, I WOULD HAVE FOUND THEM AND SHARED THEM BY NOW!!!!! Also, no one knows if this will be a TP sequel or not.....but we shall see. I expect more news within the coming year.

I'll be keeping you guys updated. Keep checking the news forum cause I update that too.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:06 pm
Akeyami

Nintendo has confirmed the making of a new Zelda installment. An article I read said that Nintendo's "Zelda team" has come back together and are currently in the planning/development stage.

Quote from Gamer Node article about an interview with Shigeru Miyamoto and Eiji Aonuma:

"Once the Zelda director seemed to be wrapping up his Zelda discussion, he changed gears entirely and started talking about plans for the upcoming Wii Zelda, shocking the audience.
He had almost a kid-like excitement with the way he talked about the title, and wanted to release as much information as possible, but couldn't because Miyamoto demanded him to not to reveal too much information.
He said that he wants a whole different base of control to take form for the next addition to the series -- to open up the main Zelda adventures on Wii for the casual gaming crowd as has Phantom Hourglass done with the DS. When asked about one-to-one swordplay and full Wiimote control, he said he was dying to flesh out all the ideas but says its still pretty open.
In regards to the game's storyline, Aonuma didn't release too much information, so the story of the game is still out there. But he did say that he wants to offer something in the next Zelda that all gamers will like -- both casual and hardcore."

So that's really it for now. No other info has been released. Oh and by the way, if you see some stuff on youtube about some rumor title for the new game like "Link's Wondrous World" or something, SHOOT IT IN THE FANNY. It's not real at all and I think the background used in the spoof is from an FF game. D:< The same goes for other fake trailers. NO REAL TRAILERS OF ANY SORT ARE UP ON THE INTERNET YET, I WOULD HAVE FOUND THEM AND SHARED THEM BY NOW!!!!! Also, no one knows if this will be a TP sequel or not.....but we shall see. I expect more news within the coming year.

I'll be keeping you guys updated. Keep checking the news forum cause I update that too.
Alright.

Here's what happened to me:

- My heart skipped more beats than it normally does when it paliptates.
- My tummy went all funny.
- And I got such an adrenaline rush, I got dizzy.

Ake-san, you're bad for my health, but I love you anyways.

kai-a-la-mundo

JETZacx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:14 pm
Oh c'mon. Zelda aimed at casual audiences? Again? ....I better get ready for 3-heart challenge on that one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:19 am
kai-a-la-mundo
Akeyami

Alright.

Here's what happened to me:

- My heart skipped more beats than it normally does when it paliptates.
- My tummy went all funny.
- And I got such an adrenaline rush, I got dizzy.

Ake-san, you're bad for my health, but I love you anyways.

I apologize. BUT TIS MY DUTY!  

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Memorable Threads/Recycle Bin (No Posting Allowed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games