Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Finally Together [At Last!?] (Aruna & Rahu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:06 pm
"Oh, that's right~" She, like Rahu, had a competitive side, and no way in Hell was she going to let him try and get ahead of her, and so, she sped up her pace as well. "When are you going to ask me?" She left the main part of the question out, knowing he would understand full well what she meant. Well, I could ask him myself but that would be weird, wouldn't it? She thought to herself. "Of course I'd never know, you're an idiot like that sometimes!" she teased, laughing as she broke into a fast trot.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:14 pm
" bug and nag with questons is all you do. sheesh its liek we are mates already." ofcourse he knew exsactly what she was talking about, he wasnt stupid. coming to a hault, he then groaned. " pfft whatever and here i thought you where able to know what exsactly i would say, do and ask."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:06 am
She smirked in amusement. "Are you telling me I should have realized that already or are you trying to hint at something here?" She trotted ahead of a him a little, trying to fight a laugh as he groaned. She managed to calm down when his words penetrated her skull, making her wonder what gave him that idea. "I guess that means you're too full of yourself for me to completely understand... doesn't that make you happy? After all..."

She grinned wickedly as she looked back at him. "...You're always such a mystery to me. As if I could know what you would say, do, and ask exactly! Are you saying I'm psychic? How complimentary~" she finished with a semi-sarcastic, sing-song kind of tone, knowing Rahu would probably n** her in annoyance. Yes, in fact, the two knew each other so well they could predict each other's movements.

How sad--and yet, how entertaining...--that they just knew the other that well. Their trust? The level of it was to the point of death itself. Their love? It might not be seen, but if one probably asked Aruna directly (for Rahu would probably dance around the topic), she could honestly say that it was deep and true. However... it was always fun to annoy her now acclaimed mate, now that the words had finally escaped his mouth.

Sheesh. "If you think we're like that then we're like that," she finally answered. "Mates is all I needed to hear from you mouth, since you'd never say it directly." Rahu always did love playing games with her; the thought only made her smile (to herself of course). He loved playing mind-trick games all the time, but it was only fun when it was with her... or was she being too arrogant saying that? (Hm... Maybe...)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:31 pm
" thats for you to decide and please dont try and make me out to be arrogant. besides usualy your quick to know what im most likey to do or say." snorting he ofcourse did n** at her for geting into a semi sing son voice with him as it always got him irritated to hear a sing song voice that wasnt seriously. " oh lord your trying to break me down and chain me down now arent you Aruna!" he gave a fake groan as if he couldnt bare the thought.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:16 pm
"But you are arrogant, aren't you? Look at your sons!" she corrected him. "Stubborn, all of you, and hot-headed, and definitely just brash in general. Well, it proves they have your blood." This time, her eyes really did dance in amusement when she listened to Rahu. Chain him down? Possibly... Smiling now more out of good humor rather than anything else, she snuck a kiss on Rahu's cheek before pulling back just as suddenly. "Whatever, if you don't want me to stick around, just say so!" She only shook her head at him, faking innocence at his groan. "Break you? Haven't I already achieved that...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:23 pm
" maybe your right and maybe your wrong its all how you veiw it." rahu snorted and niped at her. " you break me.............yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. and havent i pointed out time and time again if i wanted you gone i would make sure of it." tossign his mane, he eyed her for a moment. " seems your getting too much enjoyment out of this, shall i change that?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:28 pm
Aruna snorted at him when he nipped at her again. "Hm, very true, but even if you tried to make sure of it I'd come back and haunt you somehow... or the kids would, because they would miss their Mama so dearly..." She finished off the last part with a wicked (but teasing) tone. "And what if I am...?" She began, and then lost her composure over his final last words. "...WHAT!?" She turned away to hide her blush, wondering just what exactly what he meant by that. "You can..." she cleared her throat and then regained herself, "...change it if you want... but you have to catch me first. And I mean it!" With that, she took a sudden charge forwards, speeding right past him at her fastest.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:32 pm
rahu gave a groan. " oh dont remind me of our little brats!." he then started snickering at her reaction but then stopped as she ran off. " oh lord here we go but remeber you asked for it Aruna." snorting, he charged on after her as he never back out of a challege.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:35 pm
She swerved carefully around the area--this place, why was it so familiar?--and somehow, she knew how to avoid certain places, jump over certain roots, avoid certain holes. "I never asked for a thing, Rahu--you just love challenges!" She called back, knowing that with his power he'd catch up to her sooner rather than later. She pushed herself to make it to that place--the place where she had first seen him when she had grown into an adult.

...So that's why this place is so familiar, She thought to herself. She didn't think she had wandered so much as to come to a place that burned with memories! History often repeated itself, but she knew this time around it wouldn't. After all, this time, she and Rahu weren't in such fighting terms... and well, this time, she had no "knight" to rescue her if she did fall into despair... but she was stronger now than she was back then. "Slowpoke! You let old age get to you, didn't you?" she called, teasing him as she sped all the faster.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:47 pm
Rahu did not respond with words as he contiuned the chase. oh she was not gonna get away with calling him old. picking his pace up, he planned to out run her and so he hardly realized the place was so familiar. ears pinned back, he stretched out full length so that he could catch and pass her that is while the whole while making sure not to trip over anything.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:55 pm
Grinning to herself, knowing Rahu would try to out-maneuver her somehow, she quickly did a sharp left, hoping to try and cut around. Knowing Rahu, he would try to outrun her and swerve by her by a different shortcut... but she knew how he played too, so that wouldn't stop her! Suddenly, Aruna lost her footing as she tripped over a branch she could have sworn hadn't been there before. Gritting her teeth and trying to avoid hitting her head on any nearby rocks, she created quite a funny picture as she toppled over. Closing her eyes shut, she waited for impact.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:01 pm
ofcourse he wouuld try to ou maneuver and out run her as it was a challenge he planned to win. having been shorting behind her, he was shocked she had managed to trip and fall which now completely changed things. skidding to a haulted, he grunted and went over to where she was. " you alright?" oh he knew what could happen from trippign and hiting the head as it happened to him once before.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:28 pm
She groaned from the impact--she really had hit her head--and then a shadow of a figure loomed over her. Blinking dazedly, she glanced up to see an unfamiliar (but familiar?) face. "Hi!" she greeted, speaking in a friendly voice. "...Who are you again?" she wondered if she knew this stallion. Shaking her head, she stood up, and then nearly fainted from the sudden wooziness. That was odd, why did she feel like she was supposed to be doing something again? "Well, it's nice to meet you--I'm Aruna. Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:38 pm
Rahhu could have fallen over at the responce he got from her, but he managed to remain standign adn as if nothign happened. thinking there was a small chance she was toyign with him, he jsut grunted. " if your jsut playign a game don't its not amusing." if it wasnt her messign with him, oh lord he did not know what he would do since apparently she didnt even know him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:42 pm
She inspected the area around her, finding it weird that everything was brand new to her and yet instinctively it was all very, very familiar. "Playing? I'm not playing a game," she spoke seriously, staring this stallion with a odd look. "I'm serious--who are you? If you're just one of those weird stalker guys shove off, I don't have time to hang with thugs like you." She moved passed him, feeling thirsty and smelling water nearby. "But if you're not a stalker, I'll forgive you. I don't know where I am or what I'm doing here..." She mumbled something about feeling thirsty and continued looking around for water, pretty much half-ignoring Rahu now.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff