[PRP] Aren't you interesting....(Talutah and K'aah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:14 pm
"Close enough, yes," he answered, bobbing his head. "In the graveyard that is for elephants. Great big bones, with ivory trunks and hollow eyes, and no more brains." Imagine that! What did happen to brains, when you died?

"No more brains," he repeated forlornly, ears falling to the side - and yet he kept bobbing his head. "No, no more. No more stomping or tromping or trumpeting."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:36 pm
Talutah was a bit surprised about what came out of K'aah's mouth next. He seemed to going on about an elephant graveyard. Which was a pretty random subject manner that seemed to come out of no where.

"An elephant graveyard?" the female questioned. Debating whether she should leave this strange fellow and go out in search of food. After all, she was quite hungry.

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:45 pm
"That is what I said," he confirmed, with a slightly scolding look. Honestly! Hadn't she been listening? "I said so, yes, I said so."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:52 pm
Now Talutah was curious. She just had to ask the male about what he said. Did he say random things on purpose? Or was he just loony?

"I heard you, but why did you say that?" she asked, "It seemed like a pretty random thing to say." She hoped he wouldn't be angry with her question.

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:59 pm
"Well you asked where I lived!" K'aah cackled and swayed, vastly amused. "You asked! You're awfully forgetful, aren't you, Talutah? Awfully red, and awfully forgetful."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:05 pm
...oh.

The female had forgotten about her question earlier. She had heard him anwser, 'close enough' but must have just forgotten. Because after that, it seemed like he started discribing the graveyard but rambled on about brains. Or atleast, that's what Talutah had focused on anyway. But she figured that was just his way of saying a discription. "It seems that I am being very forgetful today!" she couldn't help but laugh at herself with K'aah.

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:42 am
"Heheeheeeeh," he crowed, laughing even ahrder when she joined in. Soon enough, though, his cackles came to an abrupt end. After that talk of brains, he had brains on his brain, and suddenly had a mind to go poking around the elephant skulls for clues about what happened to brains when you died.

That was all it took for the pink-maned hyena to start tromping off, saying merrily, "So long, forgetful red Talutah! I am going brain-hunting."

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff